Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Has anyone shown a picture of him in his jv football uniform yet?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are you counting how many times HT has mentioned newbie ? Obsessed much?

Because I thought he was full of crap since he seems to post about Newbie all the along with others here.  Took about 1 minute to find out the info and post it.  Was just calling him out, no obsession.  

18 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Did we have rioting when that Somalian immigrant Minneapolis cop rolled up and shot the pretty blonde yoga instructor complainant dead?

Refugee. He was a refugee. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because I thought he was full of crap since he seems to post about Newbie all the along with others here.  Took about 1 minute to find out the info and post it.  Was just calling him out, no obsession.  

Do you wear newbies football jersey ? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you wear newbies football jersey ? 

Do you?  See, I can say unfunny things too. Boom!

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

The guy with the Make Whites great Again hat is the cop with the knee to the neck?

No its not the same person, its fake news, but its on Twitter so everyone thinks it is. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

So the guy didn't die at the scene, right?

Officially official dead as hospital, but yes,he was pulseless and apneic on scene

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No its not the same person, its fake news, but its on Twitter so everyone thinks it is. 

No need to pile on and lie when your cause is just. Bet they can’t help themselves. It’s ingrained. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah, I kind of figured. Can't imagine a cop, no matter how racist, posting a picture like that.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I also saw a pic of him in the background of a Trump rally.  Not sure if that one is accurate either.

it's not being shot, but what a sickening thing to see. that cop should fry

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I also saw a pic of him in the background of a Trump rally.  Not sure if that one is accurate either.

Why would that matter?

Just now, Reality said:

Why would that matter?

Liberals are trying to use that to back their agenda.  It backs their opinion that Trump supporters are racist.  It doesn't really matter to me, he's just another piece of trash human.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Liberals are trying to use that to back their agenda.  It backs their opinion that Trump supporters are racist.  It doesn't really matter to me, he's just another piece of trash human.

That's dumb.  

Just now, Reality said:

That's dumb.  

Pretty typical though.  That's how people are when it comes to politics and their parties.  It's very dumb.

On 5/26/2020 at 6:18 PM, KSB2424 said:

Lessons learned here

1. Don't commit crimes, its bad for your health.

2. Don't resist arrest and fight the cops, also bad for your health.

3. Dude was telling the cops he couldn't breathe, seems to me there needs to be some better police training, I did not like what I saw.

Just to add to number three.  This incident like the Eric Garner incident does have one similarity.  Both were huge men, much larger than the officers.   There has to be better training for officers (who have maybe the toughest job in America) on how to handle big azz dudes.  I'm not a professional so I dare not attempt to advise what that proper training should be,  however my common sense tells me this plays a role in the tough physical reaction by the officers.  More so than race.

The more I see what happened before and after the more I agree with the firing of at least the one officer who was kneeling on his neck for so long.  The other three not sure yet about.  

As far as criminal charges, yes, for the one officer.  Murder? No, but some sort of negligence charge?  Yes.

• Sad 1

Knowledge is power.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

Introduction:

Several high-profile cases in the U.S. have drawn public attention to the use of lethal force by law enforcement (LE), yet research on such fatalities is limited. Using data from a public health surveillance system, this study examined the characteristics and circumstances of these violent deaths to inform prevention.

Methods:

All fatalities (N=812) resulting from use of lethal force by on-duty LE from 2009 to 2012 in 17 U.S. states were examined using National Violent Death Reporting System data. Case narratives were coded for additional incident circumstances.

Results:

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.

Conclusions:

Knowledge about circumstances of deaths due to the use of lethal force can inform the development of prevention strategies, improve risk assessment, and modify LE response to increase the safety of communities and officers and prevent fatalities associated with LE intervention.

I bolded because that's what stood out to me more than anything else (being unarmed)  1. That is statistically significant and worth researching why, however 2.  I't not crazy - out of whack significance like people would think, white folks killed all the time by LEO.   If you follow twitter you'd think it was 100% to 0.00%

Anyway, sharing is caring.  I don't know all the answers. 

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Actually, you've typed his name about 11 times in the last 24 hours.

NewbieJr. Junior?

5 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

NewbieJr. Junior?

He's just keeping an eye on how many posts and at what times people make them. So yeah. NewbieJr. Junior. Then there's MDC who likes to do that too. So NewbieJr. Junior Junior.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Also, there is a difference between a protest and a riot.  

Honestly, I think the "Right to peaceful assembly" needs to be removed from the Constitution.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Honestly, I think the "Right to peaceful assembly" needs to be removed from the Constitution.

Why?  The word ‘peaceful’ is directly in there.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The looting has started.  

Remember when the “Open Up America” protests were here?  Yes there were crowds, yes some even had their lawful weapons on them, but guess what?  It was a protest, not a riot.  There was no mass violence, looting or vandalism.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Remember when the “Open Up America” protests were here?  Yes there were crowds, yes some even had their lawful weapons on them, but guess what?  It was a protest, not a riot.  There was no mass violence, looting or vandalism.  

Baltimore had a riot and looting. Things got worse and stayed that way. . What can you say? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Baltimore had a riot and looting. Things got worse and stayed that way. . What can you say? 

Black people like to throw rocks at other people and steal things from local businesses?  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I know what rape is. I know what looting is. What is pillaging?

burning down the village after you rape and loot

scorched earth so to speak

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

burning down the village after you rape and loot

scorched earth so to speak

Pretty much. It's mostly used to describe happenings in a war type setting. Or mass attack city wide with no regard to any morals. Pretty much like what the black folks are doing in Minnesota.