Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

He's just keeping an eye on how many posts and at what times people make them. So yeah. NewbieJr. Junior. Then there's MDC who likes to do that too. So NewbieJr. Junior Junior.

Or just hit control F and type in his name. Literally takes about one minute. Bunch of old balls in this forum. 

Just now, The Observer said:

They still haven't arrested that cop?   Hmm. I wonder why people are angry 

As if it’s not gong to happen. You’re as dumb as they are. You should borrow someone’s car and drive up there. Your Trans-Am probably won’t make it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

These are the people the liberals are siding with. Fvcking unbelievable.

What if white people acted this way every time a black guy killed someone?

There wouldn’t be anything left to loot.

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

There wouldn’t be anything left to loot.

Every city in this country would look like war ravaged Europe after WW2. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As if it’s not gong to happen. You’re as dumb as they are. You should borrow someone’s car and drive up there. Your Trans-Am probably won’t make it. 

Any time that passes between the time that video went public, till the racist POS is put in cuffs and hauled away, is time that blacks are going to think it's the same old bullsh1t.  So the looting is going to happen 

Just now, The Observer said:

Any time that passes between the time that video went public, till the racist POS is put in cuffs and hauled away, is time that blacks are going to think it's the same old bullsh1t.  So the looting is going to happen 

You and those idiots actually think the fact that they haven’t arrested him is good for him? It’s not.  The Feds, at the direction of President Trump, are involved. That’s not good for any defendant. Stick to what you know. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You and those idiots actually think the fact that they haven’t arrested him is good for him? It’s not.  The Feds, at the direction of President Trump, are involved. That’s not good for any defendant. Stick to what you know. 

Lol. Yeah, I saw Trump.tweet as if he has absolutely anything to do with it.  Maybe he'll go up to 3.5% support with African Americans.  Lol. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Yeah, I saw Trump.tweet as if he has absolutely anything to do with it.  Maybe he'll go up to 3.5% support with African Americans.  Lol. 

The FBI and DOJ are part of the executive branch. The one he’s in charge of. You’re so dumb. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No way. Cornpop Biden got their vote. He loves when they pet his leg hair and bounce in his lap. Black folk love that.

46 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Devils advocate...what if the cause of death is a cardiac event and not anoxia?  Does that change anything?  Dude in Eric Garner case wasnt indicted. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Devils advocate...what if the cause of death is a cardiac event and not anoxia?  Does that change anything?  Dude in Eric Garner case wasnt indicted. 

Newbie doesn't care. He doesn't need facts to have an opinion of something.

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude, I mean this lovingly because we go back a long time.  Newbie, you have lost yourself, it’s one thing to argue politics and opinions, but you’ve become a laughing stock of your formal self.  It’s embarrassing, I feel like we need an intervention or something.  :sadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its GD embarrassing right now.  Target completely gutted, Cub Foods completely gutted, Autozone is on fire, the nearby liquor store and foot locker also ravaged.

The looters are basically taking one family's tragedy and turning it into their own personal gain.

I weep for my beautiful city.

6 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Its GD embarrassing right now.  Target completely gutted, Cub Foods completely gutted, Autozone is on fire, the nearby liquor store and foot locker also ravaged.

The looters are basically taking one family's tragedy and turning it into their own personal gain.

I weep for my beautiful city.

The whole country, right, left, law enforcement all agree this was wrong and the cops need to be brought to justice. Not good enough I guess. 

this set off many attacks at me on the facebook

I think people should be equally outraged at a loss of a human life, and I am tired of everything being framed as a black/white issue, I am sorry you can't see that, I love you D, truly, and I have refrained from coming to your page out of love and respect for you, but my point is simply that I haven't seen a single bit of outrage over black on black deaths, or black on white deaths, or white on white deaths or hispanic or asian deaths, but this happens and its all that people want to talk about. I think it SUCKS for everyone, every life, period, I think these cops should all face the maximum charges, I think the guys in Arberry case as well, meanwhile again 10 black people killed over memorial weekend in Chicago alone, where is the outrage? Do we not care about them cause they were killed by other black people? Guess what I do, I value all life equally, I am tired of being painted in the narrative that if you disagree with something you are racist, even you put "ALL WHITE PEOPLE". Again it sucks, I hate it, I am not for the pandering, I am not for the politics behind all this , and thats what its becoming. blame whitey, blame trump, whatever, ive seen it, hell Brady even called it Trumps america, but last I checked Kaepernick did his thing under Barry's presidency, what was done then? Michael Brown is what started the false narrative, and it continues. People are racist absolutely, Cops are aholes, absolutely, people shouldn't die over crimes, unless they are Pedos imo. But pushing the you must be racist narrative helps nobody

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Don’t worry, smart TV’s allow the government to listen in on the “owner”. It works ok until we can get everyone chipped, err I mean vaccinated.

I was thinking at least they are taking 72" TV's. They can loot and still maintain proper social distancing.

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

meanwhile again 10 black people killed over memorial weekend in Chicago alone, where is the outrage? 

After working in a large Dem city and in some of the most dangerous hoods in the country for 25+ years, this is my theory on black on black violence...

Its almost "accepted" in a way because blacks are thought to have been placed in conditions that promote violence.  And they were placed there by the white man. Violence is an accepted way of life because its seen as survival.  Whether its protecting your hood, your drug area, or whatever.  Its literally like..you brought us here, made us slaves, put all of us poor muthafukers in a concrete jungle...so what so you expect?  

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The looting has started.  

Ideally you want to get in early before all the good stuff is gone, but it's hard since so many people aren't social distancing responsibly.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this set off many attacks at me on the facebook

Goes to show, people want racism so they can have something to make them feel cavalier about in life. It's digusting.

Every now and then, the black activists who complain about police misconduct all the time actually do catch the cops doing something wrong. 

They sure found their sasquatch in this instance. I forget what it's like not to roll my eyes.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

No way. Cornpop Biden got their vote. He loves when they pet his leg hair and bounce in his lap. Black folk love that.

Come on man.... Cornpop was a bad dude. He brought a switchblade to the pool I was lifeguarding . Always wanted to work at a black pool. Come on man 

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Focking animals.

The more they behave like this the more justified every cop who chokes a brother out or puts a bullet in their head is.

Expect this bullshite to escalate now that the Rona is no longer an effective political tool.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Why hasn't Trump sent in the NG? Wtf is he thinking?

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

Aftermath at Target

Could you imagine if the people protesting the lockdowns behaved this way?

Seriously. I think white people should start doing this everytime a black guy kills someone. They can go around and attack every black person they see.

Since the black people think this is such a great solution, that would be great idea since all the liberals stick up for their behavior..  

And another day where the sun comes up and that cop is still a free man.  Way to read the situation, law enforcement.  

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And another day where the sun comes up and that cop is still a free man.  Way to read the situation, law enforcement.  

Another day of you being fvcking stupid. Way to support your beloved black racially motived violence against innocent white people.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Another day of you being fvcking stupid. Way to support your beloved black racially motived violence against innocent people.

Sorry racist dipshit.  There's no gray area here. This is on video for the world to see. There's no twisting and spinning to make it look like it might be the black guy's fault. I don't want to hear one complaint about looting And fires or anything else. Not as long as this cop is free to wake up today and go get a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry racist dipshit.  There's no gray area here. This is on video for the world to see. There's no twisting and spinning to make it look like it might be the black guy's fault. I don't want to hear one complaint about looting And fires or anything else. Not as long as this cop is free to wake up today and go get a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

Well, you are right about the video part (see below). And you wonder why white women freak out when they are alone in a park and are told by a strange black dude that they are not going to be happy about what they are about to do next. That woman was warned so she called the cops. What about this woman? She wasn't given the chance. This is on video for the world to see.  All those black people sure were happy as they threw things at her and tried to choke her while she was in her wheel chair. What a threat she must have been to all of them.

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, you are right about the video part (see below). And you wonder why white women freak out when they are alone in a park and are told by a strange black dude that they are not going to be happy about what he is about to do next. That woman was warned so she called the cops. What about this woman? She wasn't given the chance. This is on video for the world to see.  All those black people sure were happy as they threw things at her and tried to choke her while she was in her wheel chair.

Your answer to the question of why this murderer hasn't been arrested yet is to show a video of black people doing something wrong?  Lolol. You are literally the poster child for racism in this country.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your answer to the question of why this murderer hasn't been arrested yet is to show a video of black people doing something wrong?  Lolol. You are literally the poster child for racism in this country.

Yeah. I'm used to hearing the left call white people racist. The left says it all day everyday to all white people in this country.

In this case some dude gets killed by a cop, and no one on this site said it was warranted, but just that the facts aren't in yet. So you side with a bunch of black racists that start beating up old white women without you being able to even comment on it because you are so fvcking racist. You were going off on a woman who called 911 because she was told by a black guy that she wouldn't like what he was going to do to her next. Good one retard. You cannot defend any of that.

You are the racist.

You should listen to others like KSB from earlier in the thread:

Newbie, you have lost yourself, it’s one thing to argue politics and opinions, but you’ve become a laughing stock of your formal self. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. I'm used to hearing the left call white people racist. The left says it all day everyday to all white people in this country.

In this case some dude gets killed by a cop, and no one on this site said it was warranted, but just that the facts aren't in yet. So you side with a bunch of black racists that start beating up old white women without you being able to even comment on it because you are so fvcking racist. You were going off on a woman who called 911 because she was told by a black guy that she wouldn't like what he was going to do to her next. Good one retard. You cannot defend any of that.

You are the racist.

You should listen to others like KSB from earlier in the thread:

No one ever said it shouldn't be investigated. No one's calling for the trial to happen today. I'm just telling you that the longer they wait to file charges against that cop, the more civil unrest there's going to be. And they have no one to blame but themselves. And posting videos of black people doing bad things has nothing to do with the murder we're talkin about here. Hth

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

Are you justifying the looting, violence and destruction?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Are you justifying the looting, violence and destruction?

not justifying law-breaking. Just saying I'm not surprised. And that it will end as soon as they put that asswhole cop in cuffs take him away. So basically, the wounds to that city are self-inflicted.