Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your answer to the question of why this murderer hasn't been arrested yet is to show a video of black people doing something wrong?  Lolol. You are literally the poster child for racism in this country.

Has he been charged with murder? That may answer your question for you.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Has he been charged with murder? That may answer your question for you.

Actually, it answers your question about why there's looting and rioting.  

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh, so in your opinion, looting and rioting is justified if you don't get what you think should happen at that very moment? Gotcha. You sound dumber by the post.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Go right ahead. It's your community, not mine. You have to live in that squalor not me. Why do I care if you crap your own bed?

Arggg police!! I'll burn down our grocery store in protest...thatll show em! 

Yep. Sure is pookie. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Are you condoning the looting?

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The whole country, right, left, law enforcement all agree this was wrong and the cops need to be brought to justice. Not good enough I guess. 

That’s what I don’t get.  There is a full blown investigation going on, cops were fired, the President even said he is putting the FBI on it.  WTF?  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

That’s what I don’t get.  There is a full blown investigation going on, cops were fired, the President even said he is putting the FBI on it.  WTF?  

Yes, but still orange man bad!!! Racism!!! Need mail in voting !!!

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Are you condoning the looting?

Can you read?  I've answered this numerous times.   Condone? No.  Understand? Yes. Blame law enforcement? Yup. Absolutely no reason whatsoever that cop hasn't been arrested.  Should have happened 5 minutes after the video was released. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Can you read?  I've answered this numerous times.   Condone? No.  Understand? Yes. Blame law enforcement? Yup. Absolutely no reason whatsoever that cop hasn't been arrested.  Should have happened 5 minutes after the video was released. 

Thanks law enforcement professional / Mr. District Attorney.  

I hope they bring out snipers and start picking off everyone one of these animals that are looting/rioting. Don't even pick up the bodies - let them rot in the streets. 

• Like 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Thanks law enforcement professional / Mr. District Attorney.  

The Mayor of the city was on TV last night.  Said the same thing.  Is there any possible reason you can think of that he hasn't been arrested?  Wasn't the video clear enough?  It wasn't an accidental slip of the knee to his neck.  He pressed his body weight on the guy's neck for over 5 minutes.  With the guy pleading for his life.   When there is plain-as-day murder caught on video and the DA drags his feet for days, don't complain when there's civil unrest. 

Just now, The Observer said:

The Mayor of the city was on TV last night.  Said the same thing.  Is there any possible reason you can think of that he hasn't been arrested?  Wasn't the video clear enough?  It wasn't an accidental slip of the knee to his neck.  He pressed his body weight on the guy's neck for over 5 minutes.  With the guy pleading for his life.   When there is plain-as-day murder caught on video and the DA drags his feet for days, don't complain when there's civil unrest. 

Purely speculating that they probably have to determined that it was his actions that caused his death. Don't get me wrong and don't jump all over that I'm sure it is but I'm guessing they can't arrest until they make sure the guy wasn't jacked up on PCP in had a heart attack or something. Again just speculating though

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why not go to church or the park and dance and shout? Why is stealing from others an action you can understand? 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Why not go to church or the park and dance and shout? Why is stealing from others an action you can understand? 

What is this....Footloose?

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

That's a good look at the Biden voters right there. 

I'd bet big money, 95% of those in that crowd, if asked who they would vote for, Trump or Biden, they'd say "Biden". 

The left is justifying their actions. 

Imagine for a second, the right got mad at the left, and skipped the courts, and decided force was justified in dealing with them.  The left would almost all dead. 

Good thing that right aren't filthy animals. 

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'd bet big money, 95% of those in that crowd, if asked who they would vote for, Trump or Biden, they'd say "Biden". 

The black lives matter terrorist group only comes out of the woodwork when a cop puts one of these animals down. Where are they the other 50,000 times per year when Reggie shoots Reggie? Sitting on their asss with the blm posters in the shed. Now they are condoning this behavior. Just a pathetic group of people. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

The black lives matter terrorist group only comes out of the woodwork when a cop puts one of these animals down. Where are they the other 50,000 times per year when Reggie shoots Reggie? Sitting on their asss with the blm posters in the shed. Now they are condoning this behavior. Just a pathetic group of people. 

Bingo.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I'm not going to get into black history.  They feel they have been targets of law enforcement and brutality forever. When these instances go public, it brings things to a boiling point. When they feel action isn't being taken and their murderers aren't being punished, this is how they riot.  Like I said (I think this is the 6th time today so far) I don't condone it. But it is what it is and it can be turned off like a water spigot if they want to. 

5 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And I'll bet my life savings if you ask that cop who he votes for, he'd say Trump.

Just now, BiffTannen said:

An event is only noteworthy when the right political currency is available.....that is to say when the racial context of the event allows it to feed a narrative that lacks credibility, but that narrative can be sustained through careful manipulation of the fact around the event.

When you see these things arise......its the stupidity of people to allow themselves to be manipulated by powerful people with their own agenda....

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Let’s loot and burn our neighbors business, that’ll show em!

Maybe it will? what other retort do they have? this was the most heinous thing I have watched since the Faces of Death series

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm not going to get into black history.  They feel they have been targets of law enforcement and brutality forever. When these instances go public, it brings things to a boiling point. When they feel action isn't being taken and their murderers aren't being punished, this is how they riot.  Like I said (I think this is the 6th time today so far) I don't condone it. But it is what it is and it can be turned off like a water spigot if they want to. 

You know their feelings eh ? How ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

You know their feelings eh ? How ?

He wore so much orange face, people thought he was black

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maybe it will? what other retort do they have? this was the most heinous thing I have watched since the Faces of Death series

Retort for what?  You act like nothing is being done.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why are any of those looting owed retort at all ? 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Retort first what?  You act like nothing is being done.  

From their perspective, maybe it isn't.  Not a good time in our country to be choking someone out in the streets.

Just now, edjr said:

From their perspective, maybe it isn't.  Not a good time in our country to be choking someone out in the streets.

So let’s go steal a TV.  Yes!!!

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Retort for what?  You act like nothing is being done.

40 million americans are unemployed.  The murderer lost his job.  Do you think that really appears to the black community that something is being done? 

Just now, drobeski said:

Why are any of those looting owed retort at all ? 

When Kneel Diamond ends up in Jail, let them know. 

• Haha 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

So let’s go steal a TV.  Yes!!!

I wouldn't, but I can't speak for everyone.  normally I would be on your side. This sh1t has to change man

On 5/26/2020 at 12:18 PM, Big Blue 06 said:

I am waiting for the focus to shift on what he was being cuffed for.  I’m sure someone here on FFtoday will point out that he committed a crime and start congratulating the cops for ridding the world of another scum bag.  In fact, I’m surprised nobody has done it yet.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Utilit99 said:

So. A black guy does something evil and gets confronted by the police. The police try to get the black guy into the car and black guy doesn't want to and fights back. Then cop, while fighting with the black guy, gets the upper hand and subdues criminal black guy by force. Then people whine about it.

And yet how many people got shot and killed in Chicago this past weekend? Who cares. This one is a big deal.

Page 1. That didn’t take long. :thumbsup: 

Just now, The Observer said:

I just pray they put this pussie cop in general population when he goes to prison. 

Kneel Diamond 

Just now, MDC said:

Page 1. That didn’t take long. :thumbsup: 

That dude should be locked away in a mental institution. Sad

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Would you understand if they opted to break into people homes in these situations?