Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, from Somalia. He killed her in Minnesota, USA.  

Unpossible,  this loser nerd eagles fan who's into comic books lol and very cucky told me not a single person has been killed by a Muslim refugee ever. 

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, there sure seem to be a lot of white people on the left pretending they know and they side with the black people in just about everything.

We don't pretend we know.  We're just not obnoxious and racist enough to try to pretend we do and pretend we'd act so much differently if we were in their shoes. hth

Now Minnesota is plagued by riots, looting and “demonstrations” over this for the foreseeable future. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We don't pretend we know.  We're just not obnoxious and racist enough to try to pretend we do and pretend we'd act so much differently if we were in their shoes. hth

Liar, you do. You've told us many times how blacks feel. I asked you how you know this. You ignored, you're a fraud. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Now Minnesota is plagued by riots, looting and “demonstrations” over this for the foreseeable future. 

Sadly the bad will outweigh the good that could come out of this. Opportunity missed. 

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Being from Minnesota though, I bet they are polite enough to loot with masks.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok. Then take color out of it, and answer me this:

What type of individual do you have to be to see something you deem as an injustice, , and then decide to get up off your ass, and go throw a brick through a local store window, destroy the store, beat the crap out of an old woman, and steal as much as you can, and then do more of it?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. Then if you know, then answer me this:

What type of individual do you have to be to see something you deem as an injustice, , and then decide to get up off your ass, and go throw a brick through a local store window, destroy the store, beat the crap out of an old woman, and steal as much as you can, and then do more of it?

A pissed off individual?  A fed-up individual? A frustrated individual? An individual who's been told his entire life that things are getting better?   Don't know. Don't pretend to.   I know when it will stop though. At least this particular instance. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. Then take color out of it, and answer me this:

They are not individuals. They are animals. 

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

They are not individuals. They are animals. 

Exactly. Those people looting are not your average run of the mill human being. They were bred to be animals. They did that for fun. That's why it's not just one or two guys, once the party started everyone was like, HELL YEAH, lets go get us some goods, destroy things in the local businesses, and hurt whities.

I love how every single time there's a thread about a black person being murdered, it inevitably turns into a place for pussies like Biff Tannen, UtilitiCunt, and others to see how many many racist insults they can come up with.  😂

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I love how every single time there's a thread about a black person being murdered, it inevitably turns into a place for pussies like Biff Tannen, UtilitiCunt, and others to see how many many racist insults they can come up with.  😂

It is not racist, it's being a realist. Some groups of people are less evolved. There is a reason only certain groups of people still remain on this planet that sport zebra skin underwear and chuck spears at their dinner. 

I love how every time there is a thread about a black person allegedly getting murdered by a white guy, newbie offers up about 10 pages worth of hatred, but, when there is a thread about a white person being brutally murdered by a black guy, or a black guy being murdered by a black guy, newbie is no where to be found? Crickets. Interesting, isn't it? Kind of shows you what the left is made up of. A whole bunch of newbies.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love how every time there is a thread about a black person allegedly getting murdered by a white guy, newbie offers up about 10 pages worth of hatred, but, when there is a thread about a white person being brutally murdered by a black guy, or a black guy being murdered by a black guy, newbie is no where to be found? Crickets. Interesting, isn't it? Kind of shows you what the left is made up of. A whole bunch of newbies.

Aren't you late for your klan meeting?

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Of all the riots and looting over the last 5 years, these are by far the most diverse ones I’ve seen. 

Bad economy + free stuff. Turnout was sure to be good

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Aren't you late for your klan meeting?

Nope, I'm not a democrat.

Minneapolis has been a great American city for over a 150 years. Obama starts relocating Somalian/Muslim refugees there in mass and it's burning to the ground within 10 years. LOL. He did say there would change though.

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Minneapolis has been a great American city for over a 150 years. Obama starts relocating Somalian/Muslim refugees there in mass and it's burning to the ground within 10 years. LOL. He did say there would change though.

Correct, he did run on "Change". He never said for better or worse.

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, no black man gets taken alive. The prisons And jails are full Of cadavers. You’re so easy to manipulate.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So has thread devolved from one where we all agree the cop is a sh!tbag, to you trying to prove cops intentionally hunt and kill black men? No thanks Lebron.

I just bought a new 65 inch smart tv a couple of weeks ago.  I should have waited for the looting, bought a round truck ticket to Minny and got a free Target TV.  Would have been cheaper.

Just checking in, to get the hot take from the resident GC racists. You guys definitely did not disappoint. Utilit99 with an especially good showing.

Keep up the good work.

7 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Just checking in, to get the hot take from the resident GC racists. You guys definitely did not disappoint. Utilit99 with an especially good showing.

Keep up the good work.

Another looter supporter checking in? Good job letting us know.

Check this retard out. All he could come up with was a Power Air Fryer Pro. He should be shot just for being the dumbest looter ever.

• Haha 1

Newbie approves of this message. All these people are rational upstanding citizens who are simply upset about 1 alleged murder in this country.

Target must have been behind it all. Get Target!!!

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Check this retard out. All he could come up with was a Power Air Fryer Pro. He should be shot just for being the dumbest looter ever.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Another looter supporter checking in? Good job letting us know.

Right. They should just take a knee or some other form of peaceful protest. Oh, wait... :wacko:

2 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Right. They should just take a knee or some other form of peaceful protest. Oh, wait... :wacko:

So you are being sarcastic meaning you believe they are doing the right thing. And white people should go animalistic every time a black person kills someone. Gotcha.

Why don't you comment on what you see in the video or is it too disturbing for your tender heart to take?

22 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Yeah.  That’s exactly what you do in civilization.  

50 minutes ago, lod001 said:

:lol: That is funny.

It's fvcked up that stuff like this is becoming so common place for things like this to happen over the years, that not only are people desensitized to it, but are now laughing at the garbage they are choosing to steal.

It's so tragic that these idiot violent looters exist, if you don't laugh at them, you just get depressed.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

If you got pulled over, it was because you were violating a law. And not because you were black.  You're making a fool out of yourself by pretending you any any idea whatsoever knowing what t's like to be a black guy.  

Driving while black. Bwahahahahahah. Here we go with this nonsense again.

now, driving a jalopy with tinted windows and riding on the frame with weed smoke rolling out.  Yeah, may get stopped.

• Haha 1

Looks like you can put Minneapolis in the same category as Newark, Detroit, Washington DC, Philadelphia  and Baltimore as once great American cities lost forever. Shame. 

The cop who choked him out has a long history of excessive force, unarmed shootings and general violence in the line of duty. Combine a criminal with a gung ho cop like that and bad things can happen. Maybe don’t do crime? Just a wild thought. It’s like if I was dealing drugs and ran into a salty crackhead who assaulted me. You get involved in stuff like that you sign up for that kind of risk.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Being from Minnesota though, I bet they are polite enough to loot with masks.

Masks certainly make the looting thing easier; I hadn't thought about it until you posted this.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Bad economy + free stuff. Turnout was sure to be good

Alrighty then.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The cop who choked him out has a long history of excessive force, unarmed shootings and general violence in the line of duty. Combine a criminal with a gung ho cop like that and bad things can happen. Maybe don’t do crime? Just a wild thought. It’s like if I was dealing drugs and ran into a salty crackhead who assaulted me. You get involved in stuff like that you sign up for that kind of risk.

Several points...

1. It bothers me that it was automatically assumed that this was a race thing. Maybe the guy is just a Gung ho pr!ck to people of all races.

2. The "history of excessive force" is a big issue. The police have to do a better job weeding people like this out before they kill someone. All the times they covered this guy and brushed stuff under a rug is really paying off now isn't it? 

6 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I don’t get it.