Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Just now, The Observer said:

ROFL.  Yes, because when going one versus twelve every day, it's real likely that there will be a day when thew twelve get together and say, "Wow, Newbs. You made some great points today and I feel you really kicked our asses"     😂

Honcho called Trump President Karen before and got lots of props. 

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So on the day President Biden 

You're adorable....

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You should post the videos of them going out in mass and smashing up stores, beating on old white women, and stealing everything in sight. That would be helpful for whatever point it is you are trying to make.

He can't be that stupid, can he? Please tell me he is just the ultimate troll. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL.  Yes, because when going one versus twelve every day, it's real likely that there will be a day when thew twelve get together and say, "Wow, Newbs. You made some great points today and I feel you really kicked our asses"     😂

The next great point you make will be your first.  

• Haha 1

China is watching these riots and likely prepping the release of a new virus to kill even more blacks.  I mean, China considers blacks to be animals that must be erased from the Earth and this optic is just convincing China even more.  They will probably use videos of these riots to convince their own people to hurry up on development of the next pandemic.

17 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He can't be that stupid, can he? Please tell me he is just the ultimate troll. 

Joy Reid was making that correlation. Don’t ever think he comes up with this stuff himself. 

So the riots have quit, right?

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joy Reid was making that correlation. Don’t ever think he comes up with this stuff himself. 

There you go. Joy Reid. Should have guessed it.  

As I read this topic about Minneapolis looting....I see the word "Trump" mentioned a lot.

See...as I've said a hundred times....the root of even this argument (or the direction it goes)..almost any argument...is that Trump is still president. 

I haven't seen a single one of you that are mad about it do anything about it. 

Seriously...what are you waiting for?   Are you seriously gonna let the other side (Trump supporters) win by you doing nothing?  Trump side doesn't have to do anything. We just sit back, tap our fingers and say "Let's see whatcha got" .  So far...just as I figured, ya got nothing. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That does seem strange.

Ya think? 

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

As I read this topic about Minneapolis looting....I see the word "Trump" mentioned a lot.

See...as I've said a hundred times....the root of even this argument (or the direction it goes)..almost any argument...is that Trump is still president. 

I haven't seen a single one of you that are mad about it do anything about it. 

Seriously...what are you waiting for?   Are you seriously gonna let the other side (Trump supporters) win by you doing nothing?  Trump side doesn't have to do anything. We just sit back, tap our fingers and say "Let's see whatcha got" .  So far...just as I figured, ya got nothing. 

Trump brings himself into these situations because he always fails to do what a normal, compassionate human would do.  Why is it that Joe Biden is calling the victim's family and not Trump?  I mean, I get it. Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about some black guy who died.  He probably considers it one less Biden voter. But the natural instinct of a President is to pretend you care. Why leave the door open to once again let your competition get the upper hand?  It's not hard to make a 2 minute phone call and pretend you feel bad for them.  He misses all these gifted opportunities to have human moments.  He just doesn't have it in him.

Of course, his 1 am Tweet about shooting the looters is just more ammunition for african americans to hate him.    Trump gets mentioned a lot because he can't get out of his own way.

29 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Man, those twitter comments are top shelf tin foil hat special.  This was a staged event?  

On 5/28/2020 at 11:34 AM, The Observer said:

You're making a fool out of yourself by pretending you any any idea whatsoever knowing what t's like to be a black guy.  

I think the same could be said about you. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Man, those twitter comments are top shelf tin foil hat special.  This was a staged event?  

Is it about George Floyd or is about an election? Was it about a virus or was it about an election? Trump must be stopped at all costs. 

38 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So the riots have quit, right?

For now it seems, there are videos of people cleaning up and such.

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

I think the same could be said about you. 

It's cute when Newbie logs in under an alias and talks to himself.  

Just now, tanatastic said:

For now it seems, there are videos of people cleaning up and such.

Its not dark yet

Just now, 12th Man said:

It's cute when Newbie logs in under an alias and talks to himself.  

We are doing this again? How can Newbie have an alias that predates his actual NewbiwJr. handle? 

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Is it about George Floyd or is about an election? Was it about a virus or was it about an election? Trump must be stopped at all costs. 

I dunno man.  Thats kinda out there.  Soros?

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I dunno man.  Thats kinda out there.  Soros?

Yup. He funds this shite.  

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yup. He funds this shite.  

QAnon tell you that? 😂 😂 😂 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think 12th man might be off his meds. He used to believe in the occasional a conspiracy theory. Now he believes every single one of them.

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

"Peace, love, unity, and respect. If we had that shlt around the world, this shlt wouldn't be happenin."

What about the blacks murdering people in Chicago and Baltimore? Would that shlt still be happenin?

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

When you hit too close to home, MDC rolls in with a mockery or exaggeration of something you didn't say, complete with emojis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From everything I've seen this ex-officer was charged properly, and he needs to answer for what happened.  Not because the deceased person is black though, because he was a human being.   That's what I don't get sometimes about stuff like this.....how do we know this was based on RACISM!@#!   Just because one was of one race and the other another race?  As if life is always that simple.

Do people always have this binary thinking?   

Could it be that alone?  I guess so, sure.

Could it also be an asshole cop with poor training coupled with a big ass dude so he goes physically overboard?  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

jesus, the stupidity level in that twitter thread is way off the charts.

This is one of those events where the general public will favor the democrat side of things but actual VOTERS will favor the republican side of things.

Remember the Heineken looter from hurricane Katrina? Meet his bastard Son

A little perspective because I think it is needed.   There are, on average 10 to 11 MILLION arrests per year in America.  That's just arrests, not including police to civilian interactions that don't lead to an arrest.  10's of millions.

And yes, a few like what we witnessed here end badly.  There are bad apples in every profession, lawyers, doctors, athletes, accountants and yes cops.   But just do some simple math, lets say there are 100 cases like or similar to this case per year.   That is 0.001%  

Point being, every life matters for sure, but lets stop saying this is some raging epidemic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember when that Somali refugee cop killed that white woman from Australia?

He wasn't arrested for 8 months.

Nobody rioted then, heck, the media barely even covered the story because it didn't fit their agenda.

Don’t let stats get in your way

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Don’t let stars get in your way

I would expect more violent crime to be against white people because of sheer  population statistics, there are more of them in America.  With that said, and even taking that into account, that bar graph is staggering. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

A little perspective because I think it is needed.   There are, on average 10 to 11 MILLION arrests per year in America.  That's just arrests, not including police to civilian interactions that don't lead to an arrest.  10's of millions.

And yes, a few like what we witnessed here end badly.  There are bad apples in every profession, lawyers, doctors, athletes, accountants and yes cops.   But just do some simple math, lets say there are 100 cases like or similar to this case per year.   That is 0.001%  

Point being, every life matters for sure, but lets stop saying this is some raging epidemic.  

This video is a really extreme case. I’d bet routine assault and abuse by cops is probably a lot more common than you think. If this is what one bad apple does in broad daylight with witnesses I wonder what happens in the hood when there aren’t camera around.