Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d bet routine assault and abuse by cops is probably a lot more common than you think. 

I bet its not. Im in the hoods when cameras are off. Thats a retarded assertion based on what?  People mistake allowable use of force as abuse all the time.  Theres a huge difference. Actual assault and abuse is miniscule compared to the millions of interactions every day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

This video is a really extreme case. I’d bet routine assault and abuse by cops is probably a lot more common than you think. If this is what one bad apple does in broad daylight with witnesses I wonder what happens in the hood when there aren’t camera around.

If you are social media you'd probably think that.   I think 99% of cops are just doing their jobs, which is one of the toughest in America.  

That doesn't mean you don't, as a profession, try and weed out the bad cops, keep up with continuous and better training reach out to the minority community to hear their concerns.  Of course you do.....but the point of my post was have some levity, that the overwhelming, way overwhelming police to civilian interactions are just fine and by the book. 

• Like 1

Somehow the breaking news missed this thread while newbie was trying to blame Trump.

Coroner report said traumatic asphyxiation/strangulation was not cause of death.

https://mobile.twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1266445008066002945?s=19

Floyd had underlying conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of being restrained by police, underlying health conditions, and potential intoxicants likely contributed to his death.

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Somehow the breaking news missed this thread while newbie was trying to blame Trump.

Coroner report said traumatic asphyxiation/strangulation was not cause of death.

Floyd had underlying conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of being restrained by police, underlying health conditions, and potential intoxicants likely contributed to his death.

How is that not Trump's fault? C'mon man, you know how newbie rolls.

8 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Black people aint gonna like this cause it's not murder. Get ready for more rioting. More senseless destruction. More black crime in general.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, tanatastic said:

For every incident of a white person somehow doing wrong to a black person there are 1000 of the reverse. That number might even be grossly low.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Don’t let stats get in your way

Hmm, White on black, 59k. Black on white 550k. For a stat I just pulled out of thin air  I’d say I nailed it on the head pretty close. But...but Newbie gave me the triple laughing face emoji so I must have been wrong right?

Owned, Pwned and deboned. 

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If you are social media you'd probably think that.   I think 99% of cops are just doing their jobs, which is one of the toughest in America.  

Me too. I also doubt there are only 100 cases of assault / abuse by police per year. I’d bet for every one we get on film there are many more that happen when cameras aren’t around.

• Confused 1

105k dead. 40 million out of work. American cities burning.  Trump: let's hold a presser and blame China. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Me too. I also doubt there are only 100 cases of assault / abuse by police per year. I’d bet for every one we get on film there are many more that happen when cameras aren’t around.

That’s why I used 100 and not the 5 we talk about.  Fine, use 1,000 and still do the math.  It’s 1 tenth of one percent.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

That’s why I used 100 and not the 5 we talk about.  Fine, use 1,000 and still do the math.  It’s 1 tenth of one percent.  

It's not that these guys don't see it, it's more that they refuse to acknowledge the facts. That's why these riots are based upon one-offs. They don't care. Simply don't care because they either have TDS which is accompanied by racism or self-loathing, or they are violent in nature towards humanity. Or both. Go figure. They are liberal.  :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

105k dead. 40 million out of work. American cities burning.  Trump: let's hold a presser and blame China. 

Why wouldn’t he?  The virus, which is the root cause, came from China.  No?

The shutdown, because of the Virus, derived from China is the cause of the mass unemployment.  Duh.

Forget Trump, forget politics, this is just root cause analysis common sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I am sure outright manslaughter like the video in the OP is extremely rare. I’m equally sure violent police misconduct is a lot more common than 1,000 cases per year.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am sure outright manslaughter like the video in the OP is extremely rare. I’m equally sure violent police misconduct is a lot more common than 1,000 cases per year.

Shall we use 100,000 and still do that math?   You wont like that percentage either.

Bottom line, it's nowhere NEAR what you would think by listening to the hysterical, hyperbolic media and white guilt Karen's on social media.   That was my point and I stand by it. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Shall we use 100,000 and still do that math?   You wont like that percentage either.

Bottom line, it's nowhere NEAR what you would think by listening to the hysterical, hyperbolic media and white guilt Karen's on social media.   That was my point.  

I’m not concerned with the exact %. Just calling bullchit on your laughable claim that there are no more than 100 cases of excessive force per year nationwide.

You can respect the police and not be a total fool.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m not concerned with the exact %. Just calling bullchit on your laughable claim that there are no more than 100 cases of excessive force per year nationwide.

You can respect the police and not be a total fool.

What number of cases do you have? Since you know.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not concerned with the exact %.

Of course not, you're all about emotion and feelings and what the media deems important and what they don't.  I think we all get that.  

And honestly, I've had a good day, it's Friday not really interested in arguing.   My point remains, I tried to add some levity to the hysteria going on.....simply put just because you have a few bad apples in a bunch you don't throw the crate away. (burn down the police station)...you merely get rid of the bad ones and move on. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Of course not, you're all about emotion and feelings and what the media deems important and what they don't.  I think we all get that.  

Just take the L and go to bed. This is as embarrassing as your covid-19 claims.

Just now, MDC said:

What are the numbers? You are claiming to know aren't you since you refuted someone else's numbers?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Do tell, what are my Covid-19 claims that are wacky?

I'll hang up and listen. 

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Why wouldn’t he?  The virus, which is the root cause, came from China.  No?

The shutdown, because of the Virus, derived from China is the cause of the mass unemployment.  Duh.

Forget Trump, forget politics, this is just root cause analysis common sense.

Lol. He could have saved time by simply yelling "look, shiny object". 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I think 12th man might be off his meds. He used to believe in the occasional a conspiracy theory. Now he believes every single one of them.

The MSM spreads the biggest conspiracy theories. Guess who believes those?

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

When you hit too close to home, MDC rolls in with a mockery or exaggeration of something you didn't say, complete with emojis.

Troll gonna troll. That's all he is.  

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Newbie holding the CCP's water.  Again. Disgusting.  

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait.

So on the record you are and were against the shutdown due to the Coronavirus?

Why would you blame that on Trump unless you disagreed with that decision. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Wait.

So on the record you are and were against the shutdown due to the Coronavirus?

For.  Should have been a month earlier. Numbers would have been much lower. Economy would be on the rebound by now. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

For.  Should have been a month earlier. Numbers would have been much lower. Economy would be on the rebound by now. 

Too bad Pelosi was out in Chinatown in late February urging people to get out there to the restaurants and stores and Biden was screeching that Trump was xenophobic and fear mongering at the end of January for wanting to ban travel. Those were the messages the left was sending out in mass to their brainwashed followers. 

I would say you can't win them all Newbie, but I haven't seen you win even one yet. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Link to  your post a month prior to the economy being shut down, in which you call for a shut down.  I'll hang up and listen.  

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Link to  your post a month prior to the economy being shut down, in which you call for a shut down.  I'll hang up and listen.  

I think he turned tail and ran. But if he didn't, that would be a clear indication he's seriously getting dumber by the minute.

State charging documents allege that Darek Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after Floyd became non-responsive.  My god. 

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

For the 100th time, retard, one person was privy to Intel briefings, and CDC alerts about the virus. Donald Trump. All governors, senators, congresspersons were getting second hand info. I was getting third hand info. Hth

Its like having a pitbull as a pet...never know when it will turn on you.  The MSM outlet that has pandered to the racist narative is now being vandalized.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Do you realize what happened just one week before the shutdown?  It was called Super Tuesday, March 3rd 2020.  Can you imagine if the President put in a shut down just before Super Tuesday, the biggest voting day in the Democratic nomination.  You would have lost your mind, well whats left of it.   

In all fairness, the current data suggests that the Coronavirus is nowhere near as deadly (by factors of 10) than we first thought.  I'd argue the complete shutdown was unwarranted.  I too was for it at the time because we didn't know much about it (thanks China).  That a more nuanced approach  (focusing more on nursing homes and the like) would be more holistically fruitful.  

I am intrigued why you think even more than the 40 million Americans out of work is a good thing.  You do realize the virus doesn't magically go away....that the point was to not overwhelm hospitals etc.  

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

State charging documents allege that Darek Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd's neck for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after Floyd became non-responsive.  My god. 

So that is alleged, but yet this:

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

Keep deflecting away from the black community ripping down the city for a death even when Chicago and Baltimore are swimming in blood at the hands of black residents.

Honest question.  The ex-cop, has been arrested and charged.   Justice is being served.

What are we rioting against?   I'm serious......

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Newbie, what we saw was terrible, 99% of America agrees with that.

The ex-cop was arrested and charged.

So........yeah....why are cities burning tonight? 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

For the 100th time, retard, one person was privy to Intel briefings, and CDC alerts about the virus. Donald Trump. All governors, senators, congresspersons were getting second hand info. I was getting third hand info. Hth

That's what I thought. You got nothing but revisionist history. GFY

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Do you realize what happened just one week before the shutdown?  It was called Super Tuesday, March 3rd 2020.  Can you imagine if the President put in a shut down just before Super Tuesday, the biggest voting day in the Democratic nomination.  You would have lost your mind, well whats left of it.   

In all fairness, the current data suggests that the Coronavirus is nowhere near as deadly (by factors of 10) than we first thought.  I'd argue the complete shutdown was unwarranted.  I too was for it at the time because we didn't know much about it (thanks China).  That a more nuanced approach  (focusing more on nursing homes and the like) would be more holistically fruitful.  

I am intrigued why you think even more than the 40 million Americans out of work is a good thing.  You do realize the virus doesn't magically go away....that the point was to not overwhelm hospitals etc.  

If Trump acted just one week earlier, 36,000 lives would have been saved. Look it up.  You can blame China. The WHO. Mickey Mouse.  The problems in our country, death and unemployment, are all much worse because of trumps hoax strategy early on.  Fact. 

Just now, The Observer said:

If Trump acted just one week earlier, 36,000 lives would have been saved. Look it up.  You can blame China. The WHO. Mickey Mouse.  The problems in our country, death and unemployment, are all much worse because of trumps hoax strategy early on.  Fact. 

GFY hypocrite