Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

11 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Van Jones, who I usually disagree with, nails it. Speaking directly to Newbie and his ilk:

Van Jones is a good dude but usually I disagree with him. When I lived in DC last year, he walked by me and I  said “Trump 2020”.  We’ll he turns around s comes over to be smiling and laughing . We stood there there for about a minute talking in good fun for about a minute.  We we were laughing and joking then shook hands and we both went on our ways.  
 Seems like a dude that has to be an on CNN to support his livelihood. He was delightful 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

I'd love for them to breach the fence. SS aren't a bunch of poosays like MPD. The snipers on the roof would blow their heads off in a minute.

Most likely the WH "protesters" are professionals and would not cross that line because they are doing this for money not beliefs. Unfortunately.

Nice to see NYPD and Brooklyn PD cracking some skulls though.

Yes. This is for the leftist politicians to try to place focus on, and the same in the media, to do their best to draw away from the black rioters around the rest of the country. They will try to make this into a peaceful black AND white protest and have at least one position to focus on that isn't violent to support a narrative that they worked on quickly in back rooms.

They definitely wouldn't mind if an SS agent shot and killed someone to give them more to whine about in the media.

And phags like newbie will fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Sooo..... Trump's fault. It's never ending.

But at least CNN got their share in Atlanta, so, they have to write a lot more white apologist stories quickly.

11 hours ago, The Observer said:

From what I just heard, it means he did not set out to kill, but showed no regard for human life.   I haven't heard what the range is for prison sentencing

So, you didnt know exactly what all the charges entailed but you were dead set on murder 1 from the get go. Weird dude. Get some sleep or go fingerbang someone in a foreclosed home. 

29 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Van Jones is a good dude but usually I disagree with him. When I lived in DC last year, he walked by me and I  said “Trump 2020”.  We’ll he turns around s comes over to be smiling and laughing . We stood there there for about a minute talking in good fun for about a minute.  We we were laughing and joking then shook hands and we both went on our ways.  
 Seems like a dude that has to be an on CNN to support his livelihood. He was delightful 

His comments on election night were totally unprofessional, but in general Van Jones is the most logical person at CNN. I'd drink a beer with him.

4 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

So, you didnt know exactly what all the charges entailed but you were dead set on murder 1 from the get go. Weird dude. Get some sleep or go fingerbang someone in a foreclosed home. 

Cool story. But I was never dead set on murder 1. I was dead set on a murder charge. Back to the drawing board for you.

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't care who the President is,  1920 to 2020, you charge the White House you'll get your arse shot.  Bottom line.  Black, White, Brown, Green, Christian, Muslim, Whatever.......

I would have paid a thousand dollars for a pay-per-view of a camera focused on Donald Trump the entire time. Knowing there was enough of them to overpower secret service and get into him. I wonder if he made it to the bathroom or just shat his pants and all over his room. 🤣

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Knowing there was enough of them to overpower secret service and get into him. 

Yeah...that was it.  The last thing the SS was worried about was being over powered.  They were way more worried about one of the dumb asse$ getting froggy and having to hurt them.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah...that was it.  The last thing the SS was worried about was being over powered.  They were way more worried about one of the dumb asse$ getting froggy and having to hurt them.

I'm not talking about the secret service being scared I'm talking about the grumpy old soft pillow boy inside. If a couple thousand people storm the White House, secret service aren't stopping them. You can only shoot so many.  I guarantee you Trump sh1t his pants more than once last night

You know the old saying, monkey see, monkey do. They are burning every city in the country down. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

You know the old saying, monkey see, monkey do. They are burning every city in the country down. 

Meanwhile, our president is missing in action.  Don't tell me it's going to take Obama to do a speech to the country to try to calm things down.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Zero sympathy for this “lady”.  She took a swing at a cop.  They even let her get in a second one before laying her out.  I’m good with this.

1 minute ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Zero sympathy for this “lady”.  She took a swing at a cop.  They even let her get in a second one before laying her out.  I’m good with this.

Agreed.  She deserved that. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I would have paid a thousand dollars for a pay-per-view of a camera focused on Donald Trump the entire time. Knowing there was enough of them to overpower secret service and get into him. I wonder if he made it to the bathroom or just shat his pants and all over his room. 🤣

You think he was there? In harms way? Dumber than I thought. 

I agree with this guy 1000%

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Probably not. Now that I think about it. Most effeminate president we've ever had. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Probably not. Now that I think about it. Most effeminate president we've ever had. 

Now that you think about it?  Lol right. Like you actually think. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Now that you think about it?  Lol right. Like you actually think. 

You have proof he wasn't there? 

Just now, The Observer said:

You have proof he wasn't there? 

You have proof he was?

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

🤣🤣🤣.   you should probably get your facts straight before you call someone else stupid lololol

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣.   you should probably get your facts straight before you call someone else stupid lololol

Oh so he was there watching the movie and not shitting his pants like you claim. 😂😂

Oh so he was there watching the movie and not shitting his pants like you claim. 😂😂

Wait. You think the softest, most egotistical person on the planet is going to admit he was scared??   Never thought it was possible, but you actually got even dumber. 🤣🤣

Now let's revisit you saying I'm dumb for thinking he was there.   Oooof

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Newbie getting his ass kicked again?  So nothing new today I guess. :dunno:

I really wish people would just focking ignore him. He's just insufferable. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I really wish people would just focking ignore him. He's just insufferable. 

Sorry you're too much of a pussie to handle an opposing opinion.  Have you considered testosterone?

Just now, The Observer said:

Sorry you're too much of a pussie to handle an opposing opinion.  Have you considered testosterone?

Opinion is fine. Even if it is ridiculous, as many of you're are. 

Endlessly repeating yourself over and over and trolling like a child? Insufferable.

I know the difference escapes you. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Endlessly repeating yourself over and over and trolling like a child? Insufferable.

But 10 guys a day trolling me is cool with you?  Gfy

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait. You think the softest, most egotistical person on the planet is going to admit he was scared??   Never thought it was possible, but you actually got even dumber. 🤣🤣

Now let's revisit you saying I'm dumb for thinking he was there.   Oooof

My god man. You can't be this dumb. You really think the president would be a sitting duck in the WH if in fact security was some how breached, with the secret service and military protecting him? You think the secret service and military would let him stay in a situation that was truly dangerous? That was my point. Sorry you couldn't logically think that through.  So it was not a dangerous situation last night because the president never left the WH. Silly me :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry you're too much of a pussie to handle an opposing opinion.  

What would be entertaining is different opinions based on facts.  But it turns out, well most of the stuff you post is an abortion of headlines that you read.  If you gave alot of your stuff a good analysis prior to posting, you probably wouldnt post it. That doesnt make you dumb, just lazy and overly emotional I guess.  Theres plenty of threads that I dont dive into because I dont have the knowledge level of some posters to make good arguments. Thats OK.  Hth.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Meanwhile, our president is missing in action.  Don't tell me it's going to take Obama to do a speech to the country to try to calm things down.

It shouldn’t take a speech from anyone. If you’re an actual human being you don’t act like some animal. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What would be entertaining is different opinions based on facts.  But it turns out, well most of the stuff you post is an abortion of headlines that you read.  If you gave alot of your stuff a good analysis prior to posting, you probably wouldnt post it. That doesnt make you dumb, just lazy and overly emotional I guess.  Theres plenty of threads that I dont dive into because I dont have the knowledge level of some posters to make good arguments. Thats OK.  Hth.

He's the Joy Behar of FFT.  

Transition to Greatness!

Newbie thinks these riots are organic to protest the murder of George Floyd.  Too dumb to realize it's something much worse and much more sinister. But these guys get it!

Newbie thinks these riots are organic to protest the murder of George Floyd.  Too dumb to realize it's something much worse and much more sinister. But these guys get it!

Did we ever figure out who the guy busting Auto Zone windows was? St Paul police didnt claim him.  

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Peenis has been exceptional in her insights/ comments in this thread. 

Best typo ever!  Lol

I'm not able to scroll through this stuff, but have you guys seen this video?

50 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Why don't you follow your own advice?

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Jax wins

Flawless Victory 

Fatality

In a nice display of solidarity, "protestors" in Portland set police headquarters on fire and then grabbed some essentials:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/protests-continue-in-portland-over-george-floyd-death/

Portland police said at least one shooting was tied to the protest, although details weren’t immediately released. A fire built from cardboard boxes and other items burned in the middle of a street downtown and video appeared to show dozens of people breaking into Pioneer Place mall and taking bags from a Louis Vuitton store . Police said they deployed gas after people threw projectiles at them. Firefighters were responding to the fires, police said.

Newbie can’t even go and protest against these incredible injustices. Scared shitless.