Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

You believe that quote is real too? 😂 

Poor MDCuck. No better than an antifa agitator. :(

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor MDCuck. No better than an antifa agitator. :(

Another 12th Rube fail. 🤡 

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You hear these people screaming in shock when the truck drives over their friends.  Is there any other logical expectation?  Youre shutting down the road and trying to pull people from vehicles.  You may as well write "speedbump" on your forehead.  

I liked the "But why dey protectin dem doe?"

"Dey ran over one of my people." 

If it were me in that situation, I would have thought to myself  "hmm, fight or flight for me on this one?" Then I would have hit the gas for a moment to see if people would have gotten out of the way after I ran over the first one, then I would have dtiven away. Else I would have done it again until people got the message.

49 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You hear these people screaming in shock when the truck drives over their friends.  Is there any other logical expectation?  Youre shutting down the road and trying to pull people from vehicles.  You may as well write "speedbump" on your forehead.  

Arrested for what?

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Stupid kids raised by stupid parents.

Any dumbass who thinks he/she can stop a vehicle by standing in front of it, deserves to be run over. If they have no concern for their safety, neither do I. Fock all of them.

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

OMG. Sick burn brah. Don Ricklesesque

Mr. SJW himself not doing a damn thing about it. Useless. 

In this video, nobody actually asked this guy why he dodn't just get out of the way of the car as it was a very open area and not a large crowd. .They just glorify him in a small way. These people in the video were not trying to get out of the way. Just the opposite.

I looked him up because I heard him briefly on a news radio interview and he said he doesn't like standing in front of cars but it's the only way he knows how to get the message out there. If there was another way he would do it, but for now he will keep doing it cause it's all he knows what to do to make things right.

Quite the contrast to this news station's views.

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article/news/local/man-hit-by-car-denver-protest-george-floyd-max-bailey/73-b16e9cc8-84b1-4a1f-aab4-0e38ff6385ab

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Another 12th Rube fail. 🤡 

Yea George Soros loves him some America.  You idiot. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Hopefully he injured a few enough so that they learned their lesson. 

I had a lot of people over and we were all watching the news like this

😯

I can't bear to turn it on anymore.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I had a lot of people over and we were all watching the news like this

😯

I can't bear to turn it on anymore.

It’s being noticed that plenty of white people are doing violence during this. Probably mostly white a-holes. 

I'm in Atlanta and it's mostly young black people. It's so sad because I lived in the aftermath of rioting. Good stores leave, businesses that employ people leave and employed people leave. What's left is concentrated poverty that no one wants to be around and instead of police brutality you get no police at all and a city overrun by criminals (Newark NJ).

I truly understand the frustration and hopelessness but this behavior only reinforces all the stereotypes and fears people have against us.

I want change too but we need to be legally and politically organized to change how we are policed. Simultaneity, we need to be honest about the troubles in our homes and in our culture. If we battled both these things we'd be an even more awesome people.

I'm really depressed over this...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm in Atlanta and it's mostly young black people. It's so sad because I lived in the aftermath of rioting. Good stores leave, businesses that employ people leave and employed people leave. What's left is concentrated poverty that no one wants to be around and instead of police brutality you get no police at all and a city overrun by criminals (Newark NJ).

I truly understand the frustration and hopelessness but this behavior only reinforces all the stereotypes and fears people have against us.

I want change too but we need to be legally and politically organized to change how we are policed. Simultaneity, we need to be honest about the troubles in our homes and in our culture. If we battled both these things we'd be an even more awesome people.

I'm really depressed over this...

This is precisely why most of us can't wrap out heads around rioting. Expressing anger and frustration by destroying your own community is a completely foreign concept to logical people. 

You're upset about perceived racism so you respond by destroying minority owned businesses. It makes no sense. And good people with no animosity are caught in the middle. 

That's why these events need to be squashed, with overwhelming force, right off the bat. Don't let it get started and it won't get out of hand. 

If you want to gather for a peaceful demonstration, I'm all for it. The first rock gets thrown, shut it down. 

39 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yea George Soros loves him some America.  You idiot. 

Your quote was fake, dullard.

People prey on dimwits like you. 🤡 

44 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

damn that attack on CNN was insane

Need more of that on CNN buildings.  As the world leader in fake news, they deserve it.

Well, now it's Brooklyn.

How is this not organized?

How can so many black people and white liberals be so utterly stupid?

Cop just got hit in the head with a bottle and the cops are completely surrounded by the rioters.

Philadelphia on the scoreboard. Not much to wreck though. 

Fires started in Orlando.  Time to send in the military and start mowing these focks down.

Shiiiiit, they killin cops in Oaktown. Y'all niggas need to step up yo riot game. 

End this sh!t already. 

Just sharing a video that made me smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Shiiiiit, they killin cops in Oaktown. Y'all niggas need to step up yo riot game. 

End this sh!t already. 

It's their time to shine. 

Talked to a Phoenix cop friend at the gym this morning, he said the "riot" here was no big deal.  "A couple of idiots" I believe was his description.  Not sure if anything changed today.

Has anyone made the joke about looters leaving work boots untouched yet? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Talked to a Phoenix cop friend at the gym this morning, he said the "riot" here was no big deal.  "A couple of idiots" I believe was his description.  Not sure if anything changed today.

Yeah... He was wrong. Oh, there where you are. Gotcha. That's good.

What the actual fuk is going on?  It will be a miracle if cops or rioters arent killed tonight.

More speedbumps

• Thanks 1

Admire how fast this guy gets on this and then unloads the gun, all the while needing to be aware what's on all sides of him:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What the actual fuk is going on?  It will be a miracle if cops or rioters arent killed tonight.

It's time to pull out the serious weaponry. This is why the White House is safe. Secret Service don't fvck around. Climb the fence and either get easily corralled or die. People know it. But in these other places, they know that if a cop hurts or kills them, other black people will start more rioting even though they deserve it. 

8 minutes ago, naomi said:

Admire how fast this guy gets on this and then unloads the gun, all the while needing to be aware what's on all sides of him:

Was about to post this. 

This is what happens when antifa poosays are confronted by men who know what they're doing. 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Add Seattle to the list. I have a friend on the force who just texted me about it.

Seattle has to keep pace with the pieces o' sh1t down in Portland. 

I'm done defending Trump. He's letting cities burn down nationwide and isn't doing anything to avoid not losing minority votes (it's been proven that's why). Now he's blaming whites and antifa for the riots even though my eyes are telling me it's 90% blacks. What the fock is he even thinking? 

Seattle has a curfew in effect and I-5 is closed thanks to dipsh1ts spilling onto the highway.  It's an Antifa wet dream!!! 

Our daughter works at a Russian dumpling place in a Seattle neighborhood that is thankfully far away from downtown.  She's freaking out a bit but I can't imagine the POS "protestors" heading her way.  Kind of a funky hipster neighborhood without big loot-worthy "for justice" stores. 

"Justice for George" is what we're calling this chit show now?

As the mayor encouraged everyone to join the protests in Nashville...

Police cars damaged when they marched on the downtown police station.

The courthouse is on fire. Officers are about to use gas on the crowd.

The crowd here appeared to be at least 50% white.

This situation is only going to get worse.   America had Kapernick, a peaceful protester  and america snubbed their nose at him, embarrased him,  the NFL took his job away.   Now another 'incident' happens.   guess what.  lots of people are thinking.... the peaceful protest wont work.  It didnt before.  it wont now.   so they try violence.   this is the natural progression of things.  when peaceful protest fails, violent protest usually  comes shortly thereafter.

America has nobody to blame but themselves on this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm done defending Trump. He's letting cities burn down nationwide and isn't doing anything to avoid not losing minority votes (it's been proven that's why). Now he's blaming whites and antifa for the riots even though my eyes are telling me it's 90% blacks. What the fock is he even thinking? 

So it's Trump's fault that the governor of Minnesota is a complete pvssy retard? And he lets the cities burn for a couple days before he even tries to do anything?

Nah, For Trump there are too many moving parts with the virus, the riots, the racial divide, etc., to make the nation happy and do the right thing to get things in order all by himself. State and community leaders need to play the biggest role in this on the outset of these riots.  

• Like 2