Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I can't believe the massive use of force so the President could have a photo-op,  

Did you see him standing at the church holding a Bible? 🤣🤣🤣.  Other than funerals, I doubt Trump has ever been in a church in his life.  Now he wants to pretend to be a Christian. 😁

Just now, The Observer said:

Did you see him standing at the church holding a Bible? 🤣🤣🤣.  Other than funerals, I doubt Trump has ever been in a church in his life.  Now he wants to pretend to be a Christian. 😁

Go finger bang your arse.

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Go finger bang your arse.

He does those photo ops because he knows there are low IQ dolts who buy into it. 

And right on cue, there's 12th Man. 🤣🤣🤣

50 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd love to add one more body to the crowd that makes bunkerbitch hide under his couch. 🤣

Trump biatch slapping you again as he walks down the street where your butt buddies were rioting. They all ran away like you would have, filling your depends along the way.

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Why don't you go out and help clean up Philly. Do something useful in your life for once. Cuck

Somebody’s triggered. Also obese?

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I was surprised there wasn't a price sticker still on it.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump biatch slapping you again as he walks down the street where your butt buddies were rioting. They all ran away like you would have, filling your depends along the way.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I was surprised there wasn't a price sticker still on it.

I bet you think Obama has been to church dutifully since leaving office. 

Hell yes, that video above is freaking awesome. Should have kneecapped one of them to make a point.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet you think Obama has been to church dutifully since leaving office. 

Not unless he moved his America hating preacher to his area of isolation on Martha's Vinyard.

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hahaha.  Yes. So bold to sneak out after military police and secret service clear the place with tear gas.  So tough.    I bet he's back under the couch again in the White house basement. #bunkerbitch

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is wonderful to see. We need more support and circulation of things like this.

It's like someone turning the lights on and watching all the roaches look for cover.

Too bad they didn't put a couple on the ground while they were in the store and hold them for the cops.

The overwhelming majority of people agree that that the cop should be charged.  The overwhelming majority of people agree with or at least understand the peaceful protests that are happening during the day.  Hardly anyone is arguing otherwise.

Simple question for MDC, Honcho, Newbie, etc.

Do you support the night time looting, vandalism, violent riots that happen when the sun goes down?

Yes or No

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

The overwhelming majority of people agree that that the cop should be charged.  The overwhelming majority of people agree with or at least understand the peaceful protests that are happening during the day.  Hardly anyone is arguing otherwise.

Do you support the night time looting, vandalism, violent riots that happen when the sun goes down?

Yes or No

Stupid focking question. Of course not. :wacko: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stupid focking question. Of course not. :wacko: 

So you support putting and end to it.  Which calls for a show of force?  

I'm just trying to understand your stance....when the National Guard comes in tonight and puts a stop to it, which you are on record as being against you will support it.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

For people lighting fires and breaking windows? Yes. de-escalate first. That doesn’t work? Tear gas, rubber bullets, arrests. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes or No

Newbie does not care. He isn’t affected. He doesn’t live near any black people. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie does not care. He isn’t affected. 

I noticed he posts all day but hasn't answered yet.

MDC just agreed with President Trump without knowing it.  :lol:

We're making progress. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes or No

It's a no for me

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I noticed he posts all day but hasn't answered yet.

MDC just agreed with President Trump.

We're making progress. 

I think most normal sane adult male humans would agree that 1) sometimes force is necessary and 2) Trump’s days-long Twittergasm was cringeworthy.

HTH

Just listened to a replay of Trump's conference, everything he said was spot on. Good to see him stepping up and being a leader in areas that should have been handled by local authorities. Enough is enough, not sure how any law abiding citizens could have an issue with what he said. Now, get to work. 

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm just trying to understand your stance....when the National Guard comes in tonight and puts a stop to it, which you are on record as being against you will support it.

It's a very dangerous line Trump wants to cross. Surely you're not against anyone's right to peacefully protest. If he wants to send in military to stop people from stealing and damaging property, they better do it with some serious discretion and make sure they don't injure peaceful protesters.

For every looter, there are hundreds of people doing it the right way.  Just as we're going to incarcerate the bad cops and not every cop, this tough guy strategy better not infringe on Americans' right to peacefully protest.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Lolol.  The most effeminate president in US history 

The decision to move the president to the bunker was attributed to US Secret Service officers tasked with protecting him.

Your bot posts need an upgrade, this current version is too dumb.  :(

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think most normal sane adult male humans would agree that 1) sometimes force is necessary and 2) Trump’s days-long Twittergasm was cringeworthy.

HTH

Nope, you just backed yourself in a corner.   I just saved you many of keystrokes and mouse button likes or dislikes when the hammer is finally dropped on the looters and vandals.   I don't want to hear any whining when the tear gas is sent and the rubber bullets are flying.  You agreed it needs to stop, so you forfeit the right to whine when America takes it's cities back.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a very dangerous line Trump wants to cross. Surely you're not against anyone's right to peacefully protest. If he wants to send in military to stop people from stealing and damaging property, they better do it with some serious discretion and make sure they don't injure peaceful protesters.

For every looter, there are hundreds of people doing it the right way.  Just as we're going to incarcerate the bad cops and not every cop, this tough guy strategy better not infringe on Americans' right to peacefully protest.

It was sorta a yes or no question.  I didn't ask Trump either, I asked you.  

Also there are curfews in place, the peaceful protests happened earlier today, there was one with Floyd's brother, I watched it, did you?  All those folks are going home about now. 

The truly peaceful folks, aren't out there at 11 pm.  

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

A white guy who wants blacks to be treated equally is a racist in your world?  lol   That explains a lot

Equally is perfect... and it's what we have now.  Your side still pretends it's not true.  Your side encourage's and supports policies that keep them down.  That's racist and your side.  The fact that you don't see that is because you have been brainwashed.  Get your head out of the sand my friend.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hes probably also been to church for weddings 

53 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He does those photo ops because he knows there are low IQ dolts who buy into it. 

And right on cue, there's 12th Man. 🤣🤣🤣

Newbies bunker story busted again. But if it makes you feel good. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It was sorta a yes or no question.  I didn't ask Trump either, I asked you.  

Also there are curfews in place, the peaceful protests happened earlier today, there was one with Floyd's brother, I watched it, did you?  All those folks are going home about now. 

The truly peaceful folks, aren't out there at 11 pm.  

And I gave you my thoughts. If Trump wants to open that door, that's on him. It could backfire tremendously if peaceful protesters get hurt or killed. You think George Floyd was bad?  Wait till our president orders military to kill Americans.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Hes probably also been to church for weddings 

Possibly weddings too yes. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

He accused me of being racist. I am the least racist person on this entire board. It's why you guys have such a problem with me. Lol

Depends on your definition of racism.  There are some posters here who are more racist in the connotative sense.  But you are at or near the top in the denotative sense.  You honestly think that black people can't help themselves, with these riots, or with life success in general.  Let's just throw some money at them ($14 trillion was the latest I heard), which won't do a thing except white guilt SJWs like yourself feel better for a few weeks or months, until they still don't get their inner city house in order and we start all over again.  And you will support more reparations.  Sad to the sad power.  :(

Just now, jerryskids said:

Depends on your definition of racism.  There are some posters here who are more racist in the connotative sense.  But you are at or near the top in the denotative sense.  You honestly think that black people can't help themselves, with these riots, or with life success in general.  Let's just throw some money at them ($14 trillion was the latest I heard), which won't do a thing except white guilt SJWs like yourself feel better for a few weeks or months, until they still don't get their inner city house in order and we start all over again.  And you will support more reparations.  Sad to the sad power.  :(

Cool story bro. Now show me where I ever agreed with giving reparations.  I'll wait cuntboy

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie does not care. He isn’t affected. He doesn’t live near any black people. 

Newbie hiding on 90 acres. Scared shitless. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And I gave you my thoughts. If Trump wants to open that door, that's on him. It could backfire tremendously if peaceful protesters get hurt or killed. You think George Floyd was bad?  Wait till our president orders military to kill Americans.

And of course, you or someone like you will get to decide who is peaceful. Just shut up. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Cool story bro. Now show me where I ever agreed with giving reparations.  I'll wait cuntboy

I'm not searching for this so I'll take this as your statement that reparations are mind-numbingly stupid, which they are.  Smart man.  Thanks for the clarification.  :cheers:

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Newbie hiding on 90 acres. Scared shitless. 

Next time I'm scared it'll be the first time. Hth

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

When are you headed to Philly for some peaceful protesting? It’s not all message board nonsense with you, is it? There has to be some substance to all of your high minded views? 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

That cause you sit in your comfort zone with a c0ck in your mouth, sucking on it like a baby sucks its thumb.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

That cause you sit in your comfort zone with a c0ck in your mouth, sucking on it like a baby sucks its thumb.

Kind of a strange visual you like to have in your head.  To each his own flip boy