Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Just now, peenie said:

I've heard that a great deal, especially by my ex-police officer uncle. He posts stuff like that all the time. A lot of people agree with him. 

What else? This is a safe space....

I think the liberals safe space is simply pulling the race card on anyone they disagree with. And then kneeling down to black people. Literally. Other than that, let the cities burn down I guess. No one wants the police anymore it seems. 

15 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Look up Thomas Bouchards Minnesota Twins study 

Facts are raccissss. You can't bring facts to a discussion. 

• Like 1

Hey guys. Remember when Joe Biden hid in a bunker? Remember when he was so terrified of peaceful protesters that he put of three fences around the white house  and turned off all the lights? Oh wait. That wasn't Joe Biden.  Hmmm.  Who could that have been?  It'll come to me...

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Hey guys. Remember when Joe Biden hid in a bunker? Remember when he was so terrified of peaceful protesters that he put of three fences around the white house  and turned off all the lights? Oh wait. That wasn't Joe Biden.  Hmmm.  Who could that have been?  It'll come to me...

Didn't Joe Biden spend his COVID time in his basement? That is pretty much his version of the bunker.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OMB

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Didn't Joe Biden spend his COVID time in his basement? That is pretty much his version of the bunker.

He was following his Governor's public health orders.  Not a scared pussie balled up under the bed. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I've heard that a great deal, especially by my ex-police officer uncle. He posts stuff like that all the time on Facebook. A lot of people agree with him. 

Wake up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Wake up

God Bless that woman. Truth 

Newbie falls for it every time

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I've heard that a great deal, especially by my ex-police officer uncle. He posts stuff like that all the time on Facebook. A lot of people agree with him. 

I’ll go: The police, good or bad, just don’t really factor into my life. I really don’t need them all that much where I live.I’d rather the ambulance crew be expanded and they went to many more part time cops.   But for the people that the police are such a big part of their life,  they’re now going to get what they  want. I hope they like it. After all, when have liberals ever steered those communities wrong? Housing projects and inner city schools are top notch. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I still haven't turned on the news. Police don't factor into my life either, other than to give me a speeding ticket.

Whatever pains you think you have, trust me, I am affected more than anyone here. All you have to be is annoyed. I have to be scared, mistreated and annoyed.

you're not mistreated by police any more than any other poster here, end of story

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I still haven't turned on the news. Police don't factor into my life either, other than to give me a speeding ticket.

Whatever pains you think you have, trust me, I am affected more than anyone here. All you have to be is annoyed. I have to be scared, mistreated and annoyed.

Yes. And I’m sorry to hear that.  But there will be consequences, and history tells us who will be the ones who suffer the most. So many good people have to sit by and watch some from their own community,  but many more from outside of it, decide how things are going to be, for them . And the majority of people there, who are good and decent , will have to suffer the whims and manipulation of the few around them and the many afar. 

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

you're not mistreated by police any more than any other poster here, end of story

How could you possibly know that?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How could you possibly know that?

Well, there is this

"Police don't factor into my life either, other than to give me a speeding ticket. "

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

When have you been mistreated by the police? What happened?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

When have you been mistreated by the police? What happened?

I think she’s talking about the police not going after bad guys and that wrecks where she lives.  Because it does. Stop always looking to jump down her throat. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Not by the police! Wrong group.

What group are you scared/mistreated by?

One thing that I have heard is that, when you get pulled over people are treated differently. I don't really worry about it much and have not even been pulled over by someone serious in probably 15 years (I have cops who are friends who have pulled me over to say hi). However, I have heard some black people on TV and Twitter indicating that, when they are pulled over, they are very conscious to have the hands on the wheel and they don't reach for anything without announcing what they are doing and doing it very slowly.

Not sure that this is the right audience for that since we don't have many blacks, but is that really the case?

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

One thing that I have heard is that, when you get pulled over people are treated differently. I don't really worry about it much and have not even been pulled over by someone serious in probably 15 years (I have cops who are friends who have pulled me over to say hi). However, I have heard some black people on TV and Twitter indicating that, when they are pulled over, they are very conscious to have the hands on the wheel and they don't reach for anything without announcing what they are doing and doing it very slowly.

Not sure that this is the right audience for that since we don't have many blacks, but is that really the case?

I always assumed everyone did this.  I haven't been pulled over in a long time, but when I was, I rolled my window down, turned my car off and had my hands on the wheel.  I didn't do anything else until the officer came up to the window and asked for whatever he needed.  Not sure why anyone would do anything significantly different than that.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think she’s talking about the police not going after bad guys and that wrecks where she lives.  Because it does. Stop always looking to jump down her throat. 

So when are the police not going after bad guys? Is it because they are afraid of making a mistake and and being called racist because black people commit crimes at an exponential rate and everyone judges things on the first visual they see?

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I always keep hands visible and announce when I intend to move.  

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So when are the police not going after bad guys? Is it because they are afraid of making a mistake and and being called racist because black people commit crimes at an exponential rate and everyone judges things on the first visual they see?

You don’t help.  Yeah they commit crimes.  But most of them don’t. And they are the ones that directly suffer. 

More from the guy getting white people to kneel.  I mean, this has to be staged right? He even calls him George Foreman:doh:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t help.  Yeah they commit crimes.  But most of them don’t. And they are the ones that directly suffer. 

How do they suffer? Police aren't singling them out. Just like states need to control their ground, cities need to do the same. 

The ones that don't commit crimes need to  be a part of the answer in their communities

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I always assumed everyone did this.  I haven't been pulled over in a long time, but when I was, I rolled my window down, turned my car off and had my hands on the wheel.  I didn't do anything else until the officer came up to the window and asked for whatever he needed.  Not sure why anyone would do anything significantly different than that.

This 100%, granted, I grew up in a very poor rough area.  This was common knowledge for me and anybody I knew.  

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How do they suffer? Police aren't singling them out. Just like states need to control their ground, cities need to do the same. 

The ones that don't commit crimes need to  be a part of the answer in their communities

Yeah. But much like you, they don’t have time for all that, because they are working. Are you seeing a bunch of middle aged Black people in these riots? 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More from the guy getting white people to kneel.  I mean, this has to be staged right? He even calls him George Foreman:doh:

Scum

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Unreal

Of course they did! Not part of the fake narrative. Rasmussen, the most accurate poll leading up to 2016 election, just released a poll showing Black support for Trump over 40%.  Huge News!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Unreal

Is this true?  What in the world?  That’s crazy.  

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Newbie falls for it every time

She knows

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is this true?  What in the world?  That’s crazy.  

Yes

So of the 3 other officers:

- 1 was on his 3rd day on the job

- 1 was on his 4th day on the job

Both supposedly asked the senior officer if they should do something different according to their defense attorneys. 

If so, do we think they will be sacrificial lambs anyway?

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So of the 3 other officers:

- 1 was on his 3rd day on the job

- 1 was on his 4th day on the job

Both supposedly asked the senior officer if they should do something different according to their defense attorneys. 

If so, do we think they will be sacrificial lambs anyway?

The officers will be acquitted right before the election in hopes of setting off more riots throughout the country thus forcing mail in votes so the Dems can steal an election they know they can't win straight up.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The officers will be acquitted right before the election in hopes of setting off more riots throughout the country thus forcing mail in votes so the Dems can steal an election they know they can't win straight up.  

No chance this trial starts in the fall. This is a next year thing. 

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I'm not black and I do all those things out of respect for how dangerous that job is.  Maybe if blacks acted that way they wouldn't get shot.