Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Fine.  Why are the liberal cities saying Trump failed to provide enough PPE.

Because he did. PPE and testing were a disaster for months.

Just now, The Observer said:

Because he did. PPE and testing were a disaster for months.

And ventilators.  Bwahahahahahahahah

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They weren’t wearing masks because it’s the ghetto. They don’t follow the rules there. That’s why it’s the ghetto.  

But but but Dr Newbie told us EVERYONE who doesnt wear a mask is a Trumper.  That many Trumpers in the ghetto? 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No wonder why there is so much domestic violence in the black homes. How can any guy put up with women like that and the AK-47 lady?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

No wonder why there is so much domestic violence in the black homes. How can any guy put up with women like that and the AK-47 lady?

The black lady recording this is not having her berst day, as she is angry. She is also right and I'm proud of her. It seems to me that she deserves her kids to be in the 20% of black children that have a responsible father in the house. This one will calm down and is almost surely ring worthy.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The black lady recording this is not having her berst day, as she is angry. She is also right and I'm proud of her. It seems to me that she deserves her kids to be in the 20% of black children that have a responsible father in the house. This one will calm down and is almost surely ring worthy.

Yeah she was correct for sure. I did like her line, "You are not here for me, you are here because you are as dumb as fvck!"

And another racist asswholes loses his job. This might be the best three weeks in American history. Such a great cleansing of racists

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And another racist asswholes loses his job. This might be the best three weeks in American history. Such a great cleansing of racists

Dude probably just doesn't want any violent racist BLM ANTIFA fvckheads to destroy his town like they have been doing all over the country.

Notice he didn't attack anyone unlike the criminals the cops killed and all the black rioters did? He didn't pull a mob of people together to destroy businesses and steal everything they had and destroy their property. He wasn't throwing rocks thru people's windows.

I would have him as a neighbor over a black dude that holds a loaded gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman anyday. 

It's so fun owning you.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude probably just doesn't want any violent racist BLM ANTIFA fvckheads to destroy his town like they have been doing all over the country.

Notice he didn't attack anyone unlike the criminals the cops killed and all the black rioters did? He didn't pull a mob of people together to destroy businesses and steal everything they had and destroy their property. He wasn't throwing rocks thru people's windows.

I would have him as a neighbor over a black dude that holds a loaded gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman anyday. 

It's so fun owning you.

He took children's signs off of a fence. And then when someone said black lives matter he said, not to me they don't.

Took less than 24 hours to identify and for his employer to fire him. Another great day in America

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

He took children's signs off of a fence. And then when someone said black lives matter he said, not to me they don't.

Took less than 24 hours to identify and for his employer to fire him. Another great day in America

It was better when the cops took the criminals out. For good.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It was better when the cops took the criminals out. For good.  :thumbsup:

And then some cops got taken out. For good.  Justice works in many ways my friend 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And then some cops got taken out. For good.  Justice works in many ways my friend 

They are martyrs. Dead gun toting criminals no longer here to point guns at pregnant women. . :banana:

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow

I get all the back and forth that's gone on for years on this bored but man, Newbie, really?   Trolling, not trolling, being serious....whatever you are crossing lines man.   What in the world dude?  

There have been good cops killed, paralyzed and hurt during these so called "peaceful protests".  They were just doing their job protecting business and keeping the peace.  If you want to disparage that one cop who kneeled on Floyd so be it, but you've lost your way.  :( 

I don't want to argue, I'm sincerely disappointed.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Wow

I get all the back and forth that's gone on for years on this bored but man, Newbie, really?   Trolling, not trolling, being serious....whatever you are crossing lines man.   What in the world dude?  

There has been good cops killed, paralyzed and hurt during these so called "peaceful protests".  They were just doing their job protecting business and keeping the peace.  If you want to disparage that one cop who kneeled on Floyd so be it, but you've lost your way.  :( 

There have also been good protesters killed and injured.  I know a seventy-five-year-old who's still in the hospital with a cracked skull. Lot of on both sides.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

There have also been good protesters killed and injured.  I know a seventy-five-year-old who's still in the hospital with a cracked skull. Lot of on both sides.  

You gotta get out of this bloods vs crips mentality.  My side or the highway thinking.  It's not healthy. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You gotta get out of this bloods vs crips mentality.  My side or the highway thinking.  It's not healthy. 

It’s futile.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I was very civil, even encouraging.  Now I'm a racist POS.   Have a good night Newbie, you do you.  

He's too far gone.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was very civil, even encouraging.  Now I'm a racist POS.   Have a good night Newbie, you do you.  

I didn't think you'd respond as to why you didn't have a problem when he mentioned the dead black people. You have a good night too buddy

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My thing is, when you are not a racist but constantly are called one by the media, the liberal government, the liberal voters, the newbies of the world, fvck it. You either bow down to them or you tell them the truth. The fact is, they don't like the truth and refuse to acknowledge it.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

My thing is, when you are not a racist but constantly are called one by the media, the liberal government, the liberal voters, the newbies of the world, fvck it. You either bow down to them or you tell them the truth. The fact is, they don't like the truth and refuse to acknowledge it.

I'm quite aware of the truth. It's you guys who hate being told what you are

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm quite aware of the truth. It's you guys who hate being told what you are

Just a head's up. 4 unarmed blacks were unjustifiably killed in 2019. 4.

And the nation is being destroyed by rioters tearing things down and destroying people's lives, both white and black for that.

I would like to ask you, how many black people got killed by black people in 2019? Heck, compare it to how many unarmed black people were killed by black people in Baltimore alone last year? Or how about we pull it back even more. How many black people were killed by black people in Chicago over the past 2 months? Maybe the last two weekends even in Chicago?

And if you have the guts to answer those questions, then tell me where the real problem in the black communities are. Stop fvcking committing crimes you dumb ass.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just a head's up. 4 unarmed blacks were unjustifiably killed in 2019. 4.

And the nation is being destroyed by rioters tearing things down and destroying people's lives, both white and black for that.

I would like to ask you, how many black people got killed by black people in 2019? Heck, compare it to how many unarmed black people were killed by black people in Baltimore alone last year? Or how about we pull it back even more. How many black people were killed by black people in Chicago over the past 2 months? Maybe the last two weekends even in Chicago?

And if you have the guts to answer those questions, then tell me where the real problem in the black communities are. Stop fvcking committing crimes you dumb ass.

Nation is being destroyed by a racist president who has no desire to unify. He loves the division. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow

There have been good cops killed, paralyzed and hurt during these so called "peaceful protests".  They were just doing their job protecting business and keeping the peace.  If you want to disparage that one cop who kneeled on Floyd so be it, but you've lost your way.  :( 

I don't want to argue, I'm sincerely disappointed.

He’s too worked up. Not having much of a life (which is obvious) will do that. Unfortunately I don’t think he’s going to make it until the election without catching another ban. He’s unhinged and lacks self control.  Was looking forward to him being here.  

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Interesting read. I have no idea if these points are true in regards to MPD policy. Everyone must remember this is getting tried in a court of law not on a low rent message board.  I personally think 2nd degree wont stick.

https://medium.com/@gavrilodavid/why-derek-chauvin-may-get-off-his-murder-charge-2e2ad8d0911

That article was weird. On the one hand, it makes sure to mention repeatedly that what the officers did was wrong and heinous. 

Then it spells out that their actions followed policy and that there are good reasons for that policy. Odd. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That article was weird. On the one hand, it makes sure to mention repeatedly that what the officers did was wrong and heinous. 

Then it spells out that their actions followed policy and that there are good reasons for that policy. Odd. 

Yeah, the problem I have is the knee, especially while handcuffed.  Although a carotid hold is legit, a knee is not how its done.  I cant imagine fhats in MPD policy, especially while cuffed.

A couple of points: Police need to stop tacking a resisting arrest charge on unless it’s clear and easily articulable. On the flip, prosecutors need to prosecute it instead of throwing it out unless it’s not clear and can’t be articulated. Judges also need to sentence people for it instead of brushing it off. If the charge is true and people, especially those who are frequent fliers in the criminal justice system, start being punished for it I guarantee it will reduce physical encounters like we just saw in Atlanta. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A couple of points: Police need to stop tacking a resisting arrest charge on unless it’s clear and easily articulable. On the flip, prosecutors need to prosecute it instead of throwing it out unless it’s not clear and can’t be articulated. Judges also need to sentence people for it instead of brushing it off. If the charge is true and people, especially those who are frequent fliers in the criminal justice system, start being punished for it I guarantee it will reduce physical encounters like we just saw in Atlanta. 

That is a good point. 👍

23 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Buy Ammo, I never ever thought I'd say that, but its coming. 

I’ve been prepared for years and hope I get the opportunity to take one to my taxidermist. One would look real nice next to the deer/elk I have in my den. 

32 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

And explain to me again, who are the racists in this country?