Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And explain to me again, who are the racists in this country?

The white ones. Actions and words don’t matter. Only skin color. hth

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

The white ones. Actions and words don’t matter. Only skin color. hth

Why did the black guy even take the video and post this online? Does he really believe, "Hell yeah, I told whitey I can kick his ass. As well as his wife and his baby. Take that fvcking honky bltch! I gotta let the world see see this."?

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And explain to me again, who are the racists in this country?

Oh, and I know it might sound unusual, but the guy yelling in the video deserves money.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Why did the black guy even take the video and post this online? Does he really believe, "Hell yeah, I told whitey I can kick his ass. As well as his wife and his baby. Take that fvcking honky bltch! I gotta let the world see see this."?

He’s an up and coming fighter. Perhaps this will strike fear in his future opponents. That’s all I got.

In fairness, the problem is you can't really tell if some of these guys are turning blue or not.

🍆

It’s why they won’t win. They have no impulse control. Liberals and their adherents that is. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So let me get this straight.  The governor and mayor stood around doing nothing while the cities burned and now they're asking Trump to pay for it?

https://mn.gov/governor/news/#/detail/appId/1/id/439102

How long until Washington State asks Trump to pay to rebuild the CHOP zone?

Don't you realize that anything and everything bad that happens in this country is the president's fault? Well, if they are a republican that is.   

The other politicians are innocent and helpless because nothing is up to them in this country unless they are are running for election. Then they are movers and shakers and people of importance.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So let me get this straight.  The governor and mayor stood around doing nothing while the cities burned and now they're asking Trump to pay for it?

https://mn.gov/governor/news/#/detail/appId/1/id/439102

How long until Washington State asks Trump to pay to rebuild the CHOP zone?

No funds but Governor Walz and Mayor Frey should both be sent a free copy of this helpful book:

https://www.nfpa.org/~/media/images/public-education/resources/learn-not-to-burn/preschool/lntbpreschoolcover.jpg?as=1&iar=1

Privilege in 2020:   to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.  To be able to break laws (vandalism, trespassing, violence) without fear of repercussion. 

Prove me wrong. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Privilege in 2020:   to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.  To be able to break laws (vandalism, trespassing, violence) without fear of repercussion. 

Prove me wrong.

Don't forget the cop killing.  It's a helluva time to be alive. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Unless you're a cop

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

One was killed in Seattle last night. Two others injured. 

48 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

One was killed in Seattle last night. Two others injured. 

Yep.  Actually my town of Bothell.  I started a thread about it this morning in regards to how a cop killing gets reported in the media. 

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂

Im hoping this is tongue in cheek.  Thats fukin hilarious.

He's not wrong.

Our Savagery is not random and indiscriminate like theirs.

But when the chips are down, and it's time to throw down, nobody does savagery better.

White people didn't rule the entire focking globe for centuries by being poosays.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He's not wrong.

Our Savagery is not random and indiscriminate like theirs.

But when the chips are down, and it's time to throw down, nobody does savagery better.

White people didn't rule the entire focking globe for centuries by being poosays.

I was referring more to the lack of melanin causing low self esteem gibberish.

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂

Im hoping this is tongue in cheek.  Thats fukin hilarious.

How's that whole Africa continent thing working out for black people over the last gazillion years? 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Our Savagery

Who is "our"?

Human race?  yes

Caucasian?  Come on man, you're re a history buff.  All races, colors, creeds, religions, regions conquered land and people over time.  Black, white, and brown.  

Be honest, America is one of the countries of the world in history  that has tried its best to be all encompassing, melting pot, inclusive.   Correct?

Nick cannon just Forest Gumps his way through life. No talent at all but he manages to always have his name out there for something. 

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who is "our"?

Human race?  yes

Caucasian?  Come on man, you're re a history buff.  All races, colors, creeds, religions, regions conquered land and people over time.  Black, white, and brown.  

Be honest, America is one of the countries of the world in history  that has tried its best to be all encompassing, melting pot, inclusive.   Correct?

Yes. I meant Caucasian. And yes, all cultures did it. We just did it better and on a grander scale. Like we do everything else.

So quit poking the focking bear was kind of my point. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes. I meant Caucasian. And yes, all cultures did it. We just did it better and on a grander scale. Like we do everything else.

So quit poking the focking bear was kind of my point. 

I’d say the Asians would give the caucasians a run for the money. Nah, the Asians are worse. You can start with Genghis Kahn. Check your white guilt. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say the Asians would give the caucasians a run for the money. Nah, the Asians are worse. You can start with Genghis Kahn. Check your white guilt. 

Nah. Ghengis was a badass no doubt. Other than him, and the sassanid Persians getting whooped by the Greeks, the Asians never had any toe hold on a continent other than Asia. Well, north Africa and parts of Europe if you count the followers of the kiddie diddling prophet. 

Meanwhile, up until about 80 years ago, Caucasians ruled all of Europe, North America, South America, Australia, most any damn remotely desirable part of Africa, and much of Asia as well, not including hundreds of random islands hither and yon.

What guilt? Them were the rules of the game. We won. There are billions of people around the world learning the native language of some pasty white fockers from a dreary island in the north sea. Why? Because the sons of Albion conquered the globe and established what we know as western civilization. 

Gotta tell ya, I don't care what any camera shows.  I don't care if he had gun to the cops' head.  Once Floyd was on the ground, the cop went too far.  Fry'em for all I care.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gotta tell ya, I don't care what any camera shows.  I don't care if he had gun to the cops' head.  Once Floyd was on the ground, the cop went too far.  Fry'em for all I care.

When you have a cuffed suspect that says he cant breath, for whatever reason, there are things you need to do.  Those include not stunting blood or breath and getting him off his stomach to prevent positional asphyxia. Did those things actually kill him?  Hopefully we really learn the truth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

When you have a cuffed suspect that says he cant breath, for whatever reason, there are things you need to do.  Those include not stunting blood or breath and getting him off his stomach to prevent positional asphyxia. Did those things actually kill him?  Hopefully we really learn the truth.

There were two different autopsy's, no?  One said the officer's actions caused his death (oddly, it was the same guy who said Epstein didn't kill himself), and the other guy said the officer's actions had no impact.  I think the problem is that politics is ingrained in the science community and there's no impartiality anymore... you have no idea who to believe.

Seems like a drug induced mentally I’ll person who was resisting detainment.  The fellow said he couldn’t breath well before the police officer ever put his knee on him. I can clearly see how the office did not take his final request seriously.

lastly, he could possibly still be alive if he followed the golden rule.  Do what the Fock a police officer tells you. Settle your issues in court, not on the scene.

I guess no one gave him “the talk”. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Those cops tolerated so much BS. No wonder he couldn't breathe, he wouldn't shut the fock up.

98 - 10 months for armed robbery

02 - 8 months for cocaine possession

04 - 10 months for cocaine possession

05 - 10 months for cocaine possession

07 - 5 years for home invasion of a pregnant woman

A dangerous animal is gone, the cops should get an award.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Seems like a drug induced mentally I’ll person who was resisting detainment.  The fellow said he couldn’t breath well before the police officer ever put his knee on him. I can clearly see how the office did not take his final request seriously.

lastly, he could possibly still be alive if he followed the golden rule.  Do what the Fock a police officer tells you. Settle your issues in court, not on the scene.

Clearly the police need to do what criminals them them to do. I mean they wouldn't lie would they?

I would care a lot more about these situations if the people who are killed by the cops weren't violent felons. :dunno:

The people trying to destroy our country are power-hungry leftist monsters and anti American terrorists who want to take over people's lives or destroy them, depending on their keeper's goals.

Obama was a really bad idea and it's all playing out now.

Guy was having a full blown panic attack, most likely drug induced.  Cops need better training on how to deal with people in such a state.  Just sit him down, get him to relax, and talk to him as a human being. Easy for me to say as I’m not dealing with that kind of crap every day.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Those cops tolerated so much BS. No wonder he couldn't breathe, he wouldn't shut the fock up.

98 - 10 months for armed robbery

02 - 8 months for cocaine possession

04 - 10 months for cocaine possession

05 - 10 months for cocaine possession

07 - 5 years for home invasion of a pregnant woman

A dangerous animal is gone, the cops should get an award.

Still doesn't give the cop to be judge, jury, and executioner.  For 9 minutes?  That's clearly excessive force.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Still doesn't give the cop to be judge, jury, and executioner.

I hope they get found guilty just so Trump can pardon them, then I can watch all you grifters backtrack your words 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope they get found guilty just so Trump can pardon them, then I can watch all you grifters backtrack your words 

Trump is NOT going to do that.  Bank on it.