Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The left gonna eat another of their own? UPDATE...more probs for Kimmel

Here we go again...20 years ago.  Not only did he do blackface, he made racists jokes while doing it. Hes apologized immediately after it went  viral so hes forgiven, right newbs?  Or did he need to apologize sincerely right after he did it, even though people weren't puzzies back then?  All this apologizing, I cant keep it straight.

Lame. I hate this sh*t.

Does Jimmy Fallon engage in cancel culture? If so, fock him buf if not, I'd go to bat for him. Cancel culture needs to end.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Lame. I hate this sh*t.

Does Jimmy Fallon engage in cancel culture? If so, fock him buf if not, I'd go to bat for him. Cancel culture needs to end.

If he stood up for others subjected to it before him I’d agree. But if he stayed silent hoping to be passed over then good. But this won’t happen to Jimmy Kimmel, who did the same thing. Why? Because Kimmel bashes Trump every night, that’s why. The left proves how FOS they are at every turn.  

I've always been a fan of Fallon.  This doesn't really change much for me.  Comedians do what they think the crowd will find funny and it doesn't always reflect who they really are.  Like everything else, the context needs to be taken into consideration.

Welcome to The Party there Jimbo, hope your cannibalistic compadres use salt;  is there any hope they kind find something maybe 30 years ago to use on Kimmel?

Fallon is a homo. That said, I have no problem with people sporting blackface, or injun face, or messican face. If you don't want to be a costume you should attempt to look more normal. 

No one is mad at Robert Downey Jr.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Lame. I hate this sh*t.

#metoo but I don't make the rules. Liberals have decided this means you are outcast and can never work again.

Of course, there is another rule that says if you're a democrat you can do these kinds of things so long as you say sorry. 

I think if it's funny no one cares. (Robert Downey Jr)

What about retard face? I was recently watching Breaking Bad and thought to myself - The actor playing Walt's son does a great retard act. I googled it only to find out he is a legit tardo. Is it kosher for a normal person to play a retard or do they have to find fulled blooded legit retards to play those roles?

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know that movie would never fly being made today

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

No cares because he was making fun of the idiots who use blackface, that was the joke.  And people did care, they cared enough to give him an academy award nomination for that role.   

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

is there any hope they kind find something maybe 30 years ago to use on Kimmel?

You dont have to go that far.  How hes escaped this is beyond me.

I'm a conservative...on the right side.  Fallon is on the left.

If a guy on the right did this, the left would call for his head. 

But, since I can think on my own, my thoughts are this....  I don't give a fock if he used the color black to make something look black. 

If someone wanted to dress as a ghost, I'm guessing their face would be painted white.

A clown?  Red/white/etc

A piece of broccoli? Green

etc etc etc

If you're going to dress as a black guy, uhhh...how da fawk ya donna do it and not use black? 

If you were going to try to win a coloring contest, $1,000,000 to the winner and it was a picture (like from a coloring book) and was to celebrate famous American people, and it had George Washington and Martin Luther King Jr. on the page, what color do you suppose people are going to color MLK?

Blacks should be pissed.  The liberals and liberal media made the color black out to be a bad thing/negative/inferior/looked down on. 

The liberals and liberal media have therefore made black skin be a bad thing/negative/inferior/looked down on.

The liberal media creates the problem, then announces "Oh gee, look a the problem that is out there. Blacks are looked at as lesser people. We've got to do something!"

Um what!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dave Chapelle dressed as a white guy. I don't think it's dressing up as a different race that is the issue or shouldn't be. I mean, didn't the Wayans dress a white girls?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Dave Chapelle dressed as a white guy. I don't think it's dressing up as a different race that is the issue or shouldn't be. I mean, didn't the Wayans dress a white girls?

It’s called comedy 

22 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

What about retard face? I was recently watching Breaking Bad and thought to myself - The actor playing Walt's son does a great retard act. I googled it only to find out he is a legit tardo. Is it kosher for a normal person to play a retard or do they have to find fulled blooded legit retards to play those roles?

You have to use real afflicted actors now.  That has already been fixed

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But, since I can think on my own, my thoughts are this....  I don't give a fock if he used the color black to make something look look black. 

If someone wanted to dress as a ghost, I'm guessing their face would be painted white.

A clown?  Red/white/etc

etc etc etc

If you're going to dress as a black guy, uhhh...how da fawk ya donna do it an not use black? 

If you were going to try to win a coloring contest, $1,000,000 to the winner and it was a picture (like from a coloring book) and was to celebrate famous American people, and it had George Washington and Martin Luther King Jr. on the page, what color do you suppose people are going to color MLK?

Blacks should be pissed.  The liberals and liberal media made the color black out to be a bad thing/negative/inferior/looked down on. 

The liberals and liberal media have therefore made black skin be a bad thing/negative/inferior/looked down on.

The liberal media creates the problem, then announces "Oh gee, look a the problem that is out there. We've got to do something!"

Um what!?

This.  Although it will be interesting to see how it turns out.  🍿

Actually, you don't have to use black make-up to dress as a black person. Nor do you have to use white make-up to pretend to be a white person. Wigs are enough.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Apparently, the argument is that blackface was historically used in an insulting and mocking way against blacks.  Therefore, whiteface and blackface are not equal.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Apparently, the argument is that blackface was historically used in an insulting and mocking way against blacks.  Therefore, whiteface and blackface are not equal.

I guess...are you insulted by:

I think it's okay to dress up as one another but just not to be insensitive.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I think the logic is, you are permitted to punch up, but those at the top of the food chain cannot punch down and make fun of the less valuable. 

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You dont have to go that far.  How hes escaped this is beyond me.

He’s a Trump basher, every night. That’s how. Howard Stern has more dirt than anyone.  But he’s on the right team now. 

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Actually, you don't have to use black make-up to dress as a black person. Nor do you have to use white make-up to pretend to be a white person. Wigs are enough.

Give it time.

An "afro" wig will be seen the same as blackface.     I'm not trying to be sarcastic or funny. I'm serious.  It took a while for one "attribute" to become frowned upon, it won't be much longer, and the wig will be seen the same way. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He'll be fine,  he's on their team.

Yup.   A conservative can defend a lefty, a conservative will tell another conservative to fock off. 
It's because conservatives think on their own.

The left...all stick together and toe the line no matter what.  Jimmy will be fine.

I'm surprised C. Thomas Howell hasn't been publicly executed yet over Soul Man. 

10 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Give it time.

An "afro" wig will be seen the same as blackface.     I'm not trying to be sarcastic or funny. I'm serious.  It took a while for one "attribute" to become frowned upon, it won't be much longer, and the wig will be seen the same way. 

I agree.  I'm not sure why the blackface thing became such a supposed sign of racism. All the examples I've seen seem to be done for comedy or for a party costume. No ill will intended.   I think for anyone to wear blackface now is just idiotic. There's certainly no mystery as to how that is perceived.  But when people dig up old photos or videos?  Doesn't bother me at all. And doubt that it even bothers black people. 

55 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But, since I can think on my own, my thoughts are this....  I don't give a fock if he used the color black to make something look black. 

A clown?  Red/white/etc

etc etc etc

If you're going to dress as a black guy, uhhh...how da fawk ya donna do it and not use black? 

The liberal media creates the problem, then announces "Oh gee, look a the problem that is out there. Blacks are looked at as lesser people. We've got to do something!"

Um what!?

Nailed it.

If you're dressing up as a redneck and you're eating a pig foot and smoking a corn pipe and hopping around dancing to a fiddle, it's offensive, cause those are negative stereotypes. Same as dressing up as a black person and saying things like we spend all our money on sneakers and that we take drugs. I think when blacks dress up as whites it's not to make fun of the negative stereotypes but rather just highlight stereotypes that aren't hurtful (like speaking with news anchorman's voice or being upper middle class).

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

If you're dressing up as a redneck and you're eating a pig foot and smoking a corn pipe and hopping around dancing to a fiddle, it's offensive, cause those are negative stereotypes. Same as dressing up as a black person and saying things like we spend all our money on sneakers and that we take drugs. I think when blacks dress up as whites it's not to make fun of the negative stereotypes but rather just highlight stereotypes that aren't hurtful (like speaking with news anchorman's voice or being upper middle class).

It’s great to hear your side of the issue on these things Peenie. It gets a little tiresome having to listen to white people talk for the black community.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

I love when Chappelle does his white news anchor character. :doublethumbsup:

Has Chris Rock chimed in yet? He's known for being anti-PC, so you think he'd go to bat for Fallon. I haven't heard anything from him yet, though.