Djgb13

Black guy beats elderly nursing home patient

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sadly this is pretty common. 

Black crime in this country if out of control.

48 minutes ago, peenie said:

Ahmaud Arbery was unarmed, had not stolen anything and had not threatened anyone when he was murdered. George Floyd was on the ground and handcuffed when he was murdered. Not sure why you think bringing up crimes committed by others will diminish either story. It's rather sad that you're wasting your time with this line of thinking. You all are part of the problem and so am I for wasting time debating this issue with you.

Close, once he committed to executing an assault, he opened up the potential to be shot. I tend to agree with the murder terminology for this situation, though i admit manslaughter is prolly more close.

The only problem with any of this is the insistence to rank the event based on the skin color of the participants, to ignore reality and explain away behaviors, to pretend that something else happened, when you know better.

Its a group-centric cognitive dissonance. pretending Arbery wasnt trying to find something to steal.... please.....we live in the real world where stuff is stolen at work sites every day, of course he was hoping to steal something. and of course they had a camera in place to catch him doing it. Lets not pretend he was just a good boy out for a job, lets be real for a minute.  Lets also acknowledge that rednecks carrying guns is a pretty big issue as well. NO WAY do I want these two ignorant focks driving around carrying guns chasing anyone.  Both parties, the rednecks and dumbass thief, essentially get what their ignorant behaviors will lead to....

Bottom line, dont be stupid, that is really like 75% of your battle in life....

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Black crime in this country if out of control.

You are welcome to move at any time 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If you get a rodent in your house, do you move? No, you find it and eliminate it  

This was covered last week. Maybe why you didn't see it. It was sort of quiet, but it was on several news outlets that I saw and I think several even talked about it here in this low-rent message bored. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Years ago when I started making good money, I did. :thumbsup:

There are a lot of these kinds of videos out there. A whole lot of them. 

For every incident of a white person somehow doing wrong to a black person there are 1000 of the reverse. That number might even be grossly low.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

For every incident of a white person somehow doing wrong to a black person there are 1000 of the reverse. That number might even be grossly low.

🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Go to any local news website in any medium to major city in the country on any day and you're almost 100% guaranteed there's a black committing a murder.

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Quick google search of Jaden Hayden will net you zero media outlets. Almost as if they are trying to bury it. The guy is an African American nationalist who was using racial slurs against the guy in the video. Yet there’s no protests. There’s no outrage. There’s no coverage. To me, this is more protest worthy than the black guy getting killed. You KNOW the cops in that are gonna fry. Here? Hardly at all. This was definitely racially motivated. 

Bingo. 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Quick google search of Jaden Hayden will net you zero media outlets. Almost as if they are trying to bury it. The guy is an African American nationalist who was using racial slurs against the guy in the video. Yet there’s no protests. There’s no outrage. There’s no coverage. To me, this is more protest worthy than the black guy getting killed. You KNOW the cops in that are gonna fry. Here? Hardly at all. This was definitely racially motivated. 

Where did you copy this from?

Not sure what Google you are using, but my Google's top 3 headlines after that search is from Detroit Free Press, NY Post and CNN. Your Internet may be broken.

Articles on this on FOX, CNN, NY Post, NYT, etc. :thumbsup: 

I saw one article and it never mentioned the race of either the criminal or the victim. Plus, on liberal radio, I heard constant talk and ongoing criticism about the white chick who called a black guy an african american, but this, nope. Lefties don't want to discuss things like this. Black crime is out of hand in the US. 

Things like this, is what this thread is about. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Years ago when I started making good money, I did. :thumbsup:

Just like the Obamas did.  

57 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Where did you copy this from?

Not sure what Google you are using, but my Google's top 3 headlines after that search is from Detroit Free Press, NY Post and CNN. Your Internet may be broken.

Cut him some slack. He was using the common spelling, not the made up or misspelled one. 

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So now can I use the word nihger? 

Or are we worried about hurting his feelings?

Guess you have to ask his black friends. :dunno:

Whites are not allowed. :nono:

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just like the Obamas did.  

That's the one thing I can't blame them for.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cut him some slack. He was using the common spelling, not the made up or misspelled one. 

I used the same one he did. :dunno:

57 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I used the same one he did. :dunno:

Oh. My bad. I was giving him the botd.  

A not negligible point as well is the context of all these horrific acts from both races. White on black incident? It was probably a scumbag lowlife who got what he had coming to him, just not in the legal sense. You know, cop with criminal, robber, thief etc. Black on white incident? Barbaric brutality of completely innocent and often defenseless people. Old lady getting beaten, old man getting knocked out by sucker punch, disgusting stuff. Seriously, context matters here. There’s a difference between a lowlife victim of excessive force who resisted arrest and a sweet old lady getting assaulted for no reason.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

And I wonder why white women are afraid of black people while alone in the park and freak out and call 911 when they are told by the black guy  that they aren't going to like what he does next.

14 hours ago, tanatastic said:

This. 

I don't know how anyone expects a group of people to ever evolve if all they do is support their animal like and criminal behavior. 

25 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

This. 

I don't know how anyone expects a group of people to ever evolve if all they do is support their animal like and criminal behavior. 

True. It's like it's their favorite past time.

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

True. It's like it's their favorite past time.

You guys should form a group where you discuss how much better you are than black people. A klan, if you will.  To talk about how you think they're animals.  Have rallies.  Weekly meetings. Wear white robes and hoods to show the white supremacy. Burn crosses into black people's lawns. Hang cloth black people in trees.  Decide who your leader is and call him the Grand Wizard.   Just tossing around some ideas.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You guys should form a group where you discuss how much better you are than black people. A klan, if you will.  To talk about how you think they're animals.  Have rallies.  Weekly meetings. Burn crosses into black people's lawns. Hang cloth black people in trees.  Decide whop your leader is and call him the Grand Wizard.   Just tossing around some ideas.

If it would put a stop to a small segment of our population from committing the majority of crimes I would totally do that. 

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You guys should form a group where you discuss how much better you are than black people. A klan, if you will.  To talk about how you think they're animals.  Have rallies.  Weekly meetings. Wear white robes and hoods to show the white supremacy. Burn crosses into black people's lawns. Hang cloth black people in trees.  Decide who your leader is and call him the Grand Wizard.   Just tossing around some ideas.

No, instead I suggest we decide we are unhappy with the treatment of white people in college admissions and loot liquor stores to prove our point, then we can burn down our own neighborhoods and local businesses, the big win is that once we ruin our local economy we can pretend secret people behind the scenes are so bored with their lives they work to undermine us cause we just matter so much.....yeah, thats the ticket....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hopefully the rioting and looting by the seniors isn't too bad because of this

Hide your prune juice