Djgb13

Black guy beats elderly nursing home patient

Haven’t seen this ANYWHERE. Found out about it in the comments section on Facebook. Media has been pretty silent about it. But they are constantly airing the black guy dying while in police custody and the white woman calling the cops on a black guy in Central Park. At least the black guy resisted arrest and put up a fight. This elderly guy couldn’t do anything. Yet I see no outrage or coverage. If this doesn’t show media bias I don’t know what does 

Did the elderly person die?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

No

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

What does that have to do with anything? He could have died from all the times that guy laid into him and how hard he was hitting him 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No

I think that it's unfortunate that they report only certain types of news, but I think we don't want to make it seem like whites and blacks are at odds with one another. It's just not true.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

What does that have to do with anything? He could have died from all the times that guy laid into him and how hard he was hitting him 

You were wondering why it's not national news and it's because he didn't die. That was my only point.

I did some research on this old lady and it seems like she stole a steak knife from Outback in 1997.   She deserved everything she got 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think that it's unfortunate that they report only certain types of news, but I think we don't want to make it seem like whites and blacks are at odds with one another. It's just not true.

Problem is that Karen got raked over the coals for saying something racist immediately. This hasn’t received much attention because the media has an agenda. And part of that agenda is to divide us. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Problem is that Karen got raked over the coals for saying something racist immediately. This hasn’t received much attention be used the media has an agenda. And part of that agenda is to divide us. 

Are you still feeling bad for Karen?

Just now, peenie said:

Are you still feeling bad for Karen?

Never did. Probably don’t like her regardless of her incident.  

The color of his skin is not relevant, his actions are what matter.

Let's not allow ourselves to be lowered to the level of behaviors that base an action on the color of skin for those involved.  Those people are despicable racists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The color of his skin is not relevant, his actions are what matter.

Let's not allow ourselves to be lowered to the level of behaviors that base an action on the color of skin for those involved.  Those people are despicable racists.

Quick google search of Jaden Hayden will net you zero media outlets. Almost as if they are trying to bury it. The guy is an African American nationalist who was using racial slurs against the guy in the video. Yet there’s no protests. There’s no outrage. There’s no coverage. To me, this is more protest worthy than the black guy getting killed. You KNOW the cops in that are gonna fry. Here? Hardly at all. This was definitely racially motivated. 

• Like 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Quick google search if Jaden Hayden will net you zero media outlets. Almost as if they are trying to bury it. The guy is an African American nationalist who was using racial slurs against the guy in the video. Yet there’s no protests. There’s no outrage. There’s no coverage. To me, this is more protest worthy than the black guy getting killed. You KNOW the cops in that are gonna fry. Here? Hardly at all.

It’s spelled Jaydon

I'm pretty sure that guy will lose his job and go to jail for a long time.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're missing the point.  White woman doesn't actually do any physical harm to a black man, yet she got fired and her life ruined all over social and national media.  Black man physically beats a white senior citizen... and NOTHING from the media.  One incident (against black man), is portrayed as why white America is racist.  The other (against white senior citizen)... nothing to see here.  It's just proof that the MSM is trying to convince the public that one thing is true and the other doesn't exist.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

I hope you are correct.  But rest assured this instance wont be used to prove bullsh!t viewpoints such as African Americans are violent criminals....lets leave that to people who are racists and look for such opportunities to grab headlines....right?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's just proof that the MSM is trying to convince the public that one thing is true and the other doesn't exist.

This x1000

18 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

She was fired, arrested and not sure what was the final but with possible 20 years in jail. (The 16 year old hit her in the face first, btw. It's not an excuse but just explaining that situation, not like she just attacked her for no reason, although as a teacher you sign up for that and you're supposed to be above it especially when working with kids with special needs.)

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You were wondering why it's not national news and it's because he didn't die. That was my only point.

Did the black birdwatcher die? Was he even harmed by the white lady?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did the black birdwatcher die? Was he even harmed by the white lady?

She isn't serving time, wasn't arrested...what is your point?

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

She isn't serving time, wasn't arrested...what is your point?

You said the nursing home person didn't die, that's why it's not national news.

The birdwatching person who was called and african american by a white women was national news. It's all over the news. And yet noone died.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You said the nursing home person didn't die, that's why it's not national news.

The birdwatching person who was called and african american by a white women was national news. It's all over the news. And yet noone died.

True, true...

i posted about this in the Michigan thread. the travesty is why was this 20yo was in a nursing home???...with covid???? bloods on retard governors hands just like cuomo

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How many bad apples have to be in the bushel for the entire batch to be bad?

1350 isn't enough. Maybe some eyes will open if we reach 1375. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How many bad apples have to be in the bushel for the entire batch to be bad? 

those apples were just innocently jogging my friend, on their way back from 7-11 in their youth pee wee uniforms, why do you hate?  /sarcasm

Ahmaud Arbery was unarmed, had not stolen anything and had not threatened anyone when he was murdered. George Floyd was on the ground and handcuffed when he was murdered. Not sure why you think bringing up crimes committed by others will diminish either story. It's rather sad that you're wasting your time with this line of thinking. You all are part of the problem and so am I for wasting time debating this issue with you.

Just now, peenie said:

Ahmaud Arbery was unarmed, had not stolen anything and had not threatened anyone when he was murdered. George Floyd was on the ground and handcuffed when he was murdered. Not sure why you think bringing up crimes committed by others will diminish either story. It's rather sad that you're wasting your time with this line of thinking. You all are part of the problem and so am I for wasting time debating this issue with you.

This has been a rough patch for the Biff Tannens, iam90's, and UtilitiTools of the board. Just a run on blatant racism by whites.  Video has ruined everything for these types.

Abuse of the elderly is pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This has been a rough patch for the Biff Tannens, iam90's, and UtilitiTools of the board. Just a run on blatant racism by whites.  Video has ruined everything for these types.

I don't get it? They buck against the reality of it.

If they report a black person committing a crime, I'm like, "Oh man, that's messed up, I hope they go to jail." Period, that's all that needs to be said about the matter.

Nooooo, they gotta dig up dirt and explain why the victim deserved to die in a reverse situation. Weird, totally psycho behavior.

We can't just look at Last Dance all day...

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Talk about triggered. Jeez.

Just run a video of a black guy beating on the elderly and newbs tries his hardest to deflect so he can get back to his TDS.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would say it has ruined things for the 13%. They were the ones that wanted police to wear cameras until they found out their misbehaviors were coming to light more than any police brutality. 

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I would say it has ruined things for the 13%. They were the ones that wanted police to wear cameras until they found out their misbehaviors were coming to light more than any police brutality. 

Imagine thinking one video on a cellphone negates 50+ years of crime data. 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

We can't just look at Last Dance all day...

Are we allowed to dislike this regardless of color?

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Are we allowed to dislike this regardless of color?

Not if you are white. :nono:

Sadly this is pretty common.