Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

White Cop Shot by Salamah Pendleton in Grand Forks,ND. Could be labeled coronavirus death.

Huge news in North Dakota.

Link:  https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Grand-Forks-Police-Officer-dies-from-gunshot-wound-570819011.html

Another link: https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/6509334-Two-dead-including-police-officer-after-Grand-Forks-incident
(for this link, you'll get a "subscribe pop-up). Probably moon landing, but on Firefox, install "Behind the Overlay" ---->  http:// https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/behind-the-overlay-revival/     and you can can bypass the popups...works for many many news sites that want you to subscribe. It is awesome. 

Long story short, white cop shows up to serve eviction papers, and he shoots the cop and kills him.  I haven't seen a pic of the guy yet (can't find one), but I have a hunch. 

Decent amount of liberals defending the guy, saying "Cop shouldn't have been serving eviction papers during Covid-19"

it does sound odd.  4 cops and The 2 evictees in the place.  And it sounds like everyone was firing a gun.  

No political capital to be garnered here.  Cops lives don't matter to the leftists, only lives that buy votes matter.....exploitation of peoples fear that lives from past injustice.....

I hear the white folk of North Dakota are planning to riot in the corn fields.  

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No political capital to be garnered here.  Cops lives don't matter to the leftists, only lives that buy votes matter.....exploitation of peoples fear that lives from past injustice.....

Winner

Nobody will care. White people won't riot. And the media will continue to ignore the real problem. 13>50

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

it does sound odd.  4 cops and The 2 evictees in the place.  And it sounds like everyone was firing a gun.  

From what I can tell, 1 sheriff deputy and 1 police officer went their initially.

Ended up being 4....so....I assume..the first two knock, identify themselves...heated  conversation ensues, first 2 call in backup.... backup arrives (now a total of 4) and somewhere in there the guy starts firing.

That's what my logic tells me. 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I think it makes perfect sense.

Criminals are not always compliant.

Having multiple people involved on ANY call lowers the level of risk to the officers, not simply physical risk, but also for false accusations.

Innocent people 'usually' don't get shot.

Hai’d Da Salamah

46 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

From what I can tell, 1 sheriff deputy and 1 police officer went their initially.

Ended up being 4....so....I assume..the first two knock, identify themselves...heated  conversation ensues, first 2 call in backup.... backup arrives (now a total of 4) and somewhere in there the guy starts firing.

That's what my logic tells me. 

that makes sense.  listen, odds are Sal guy is a POS, I just thought the 2nd paragraph in the link was weird.  its says Sal initiated fire while they were all in the apt, how'd that happen?, wouldn't it be more likely he would have fired before they got in?  

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Thanks Obama 

Worst president that ever held office.

Funny, no newbie sighting in this thread.

I used to do Skip Tracing for a foreclosure processing company. We had a guy follow two servers to a restaurant in Miami. He shot and killed them both. 

28 minutes ago, The Pope said:

I used to do Skip Tracing for a foreclosure processing company. We had a guy follow two servers to a restaurant in Miami. He shot and killed them both. 

Damn.  I guess losing housing is the last straw for some people.

40 minutes ago, The Pope said:

Dang. I knew a guy who used to repossess cars as his job. He did it for a few years. He said it was a bit of an adrenaline rush at first, but later on after finding himself in a some very difficult and sensitive situations in some shlth0le towns, he kind of started thinking more about maybe trying to find another job.

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

I don't know about you guys but I'm 'bouts to go loot a Target.

You mean Crate and Barrel.

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

I don't know about you guys but I'm 'bouts to go loot a Target.

Let's get the posse together. We should probably bring some cash though. I want to at least tip the employees on the way out.

18 hours ago, RLLD said:

Yep.

34 minutes ago, drobeski said:

North Dakota on fire yet ?

Not as far as I can tell.  Watch the first video...notice how "quiet" it is. 

Houses lit up in blue, not fire ----> https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Grand-Forks-lights-up-blue-570858991.html?fbclid=IwAR2aqdgBKQYkh3wH3xIbcBIeT-KcUDwQZ88xQR0DDMbvkX8-V-s7LGgqS6s

guy was a thug with a history of thuggery:

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Hundreds-at-vigil-for-victims-of-fatal-Grand-15300552.php?fbclid=IwAR28_X-uEmvAsKJ5-215wzUtZTlEqx-9tHF1eHwcmvdrIPfBmkR5YLiiQkg

And just think about two very similar scenarios, two very different reactions.  (Grand Forks vs Minneapolis).
But really, the best analogy on people's behavior, is officer Nuur in Minneapolis 18 months back shooting the white woman, and no violent aftermath. 

Kudos to the Dakotas for not using this as an excuse to steal from others, harm others, pretend ones person grievances should be attended to as if a petulant toddler....

The difference here is that the shooter was arrested, whereas the murderous cop in Minneapolis is walking around free.

I do not condone the rioting however. Each rioter should be arrested and hung for crimes against America.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Kudos to the Dakotas for not using this as an excuse to steal from others, harm others, pretend ones person grievances should be attended to as if a petulant toddler....

This

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Not as far as I can tell.  Watch the first video...notice how "quiet" it is. 

Houses lit up in blue, not fire ----> https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Grand-Forks-lights-up-blue-570858991.html?fbclid=IwAR2aqdgBKQYkh3wH3xIbcBIeT-KcUDwQZ88xQR0DDMbvkX8-V-s7LGgqS6s

guy was a thug with a history of thuggery:

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Hundreds-at-vigil-for-victims-of-fatal-Grand-15300552.php?fbclid=IwAR28_X-uEmvAsKJ5-215wzUtZTlEqx-9tHF1eHwcmvdrIPfBmkR5YLiiQkg

And just think about two very similar scenarios, two very different reactions.  (Grand Forks vs Minneapolis).
But really, the best analogy on people's behavior, is officer Nuur in Minneapolis 18 months back shooting the white woman, and no violent aftermath. 

the guy was not a thug with a history of thuggery.  He apparently interfered with police, harassed public officials, drove on a suspended license, and drove without insurance.  That is not thuggery.  these are not similar scenarios in any way.  

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Damn.  I guess losing housing is the last straw for some people.

Most of them were investment properties after the housing bubble burst and were no longer worth what people paid for them. Most people were happy to be rid of them. Once in a while you would get a sob story and that was difficult. It was an interesting job. Had to get a PI apprentice license. With that I had access to all kinds of info. Where they worked in the past. How many cars, houses and boats they owned. My job was to find out what house they actually lived in if they owned more than one. 

It was great at first. Had an ex Detroit cop that headed us up and wanted the job done right. Then they put this jackass in that didn't know what he was doing. They had 3 major clients that start pushing for the Due Dill docs instead of really trying to find people and the new guy went along. I didn't. Um, I could go to jail if I didn't do the skip trace properly. 

The government ended up shutting down all three lawyers and investigating them and the company I worked for. They ended up laying off about 100 of us in one day. A month before I qualified to get my PI license.

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Dang. I knew a guy who used to repossess cars as his job. He did it for a few years. He said it was a bit of an adrenaline rush at first, but later on after finding himself in a some very difficult and sensitive situations in some shlth0le towns, he kind of started thinking more about maybe trying to find another job.

I was safe in an office just trying to find people. I didn't do the serving. No thanks. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

the guy was not a thug

Didn't pay his rent.
Barricaded himself in a bedroom.
When the officers broke in, he began shooting to kill - (because he was mad that he couldn't live there for free)

In my world, that's a thug. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Pope said:

Most of them were investment properties after the housing bubble burst and were no longer worth what people paid for them. Most people were happy to be rid of them. Once in a while you would get a sob story and that was difficult. It was an interesting job. Had to get a PI apprentice license. With that I had access to all kinds of info. Where they worked in the past. How many cars, houses and boats they owned. My job was to find out what house they actually lived in if they owned more than one. 

It was great at first. Had an ex Detroit cop that headed us up and wanted the job done right. Then they put this jackass in that didn't know what he was doing. They had 3 major clients that start pushing for the Due Dill docs instead of really trying to find people and the new guy went along. I didn't. Um, I could go to jail if I didn't do the skip trace properly. 

The government ended up shutting down all three lawyers and investigating them and the company I worked for. They ended up laying off about 100 of us in one day. A month before I qualified to get my PI license.

I'm not following.  These "skips" were mostly 12 year old boys?  🤔