Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

When the looting start, the shooting starts

Fvcking blue cities shooting each other up.  Come on blue cites!  Keep killing each other!  Hilarious watching these liberals shooting each other.  

This is hilarious....Liberals attacking CNN headquarters:

https://www.inforum.com/news/6513813-Family-Man-accused-of-killing-Grand-Forks-police-officer-was-amped-up-over-Coronavirus

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Yes!!!! Beautiful. Thinning the herd a little. These losers finally did some good for America.

😅 at CNN. This phrase is racist. Trying to stir it up because Trump made the statement. Well if it is racist, you are admitting that black people are the looters. Great job, racist CNN. They are so stupid.

44 minutes ago, lod001 said:

😅 at CNN. This phrase is racist. Trying to stir it up because Trump made the statement. Well if it is racist, you are admitting that black people are the looters. Great job, racist CNN. They are so stupid.

They are looting because a black man was murdered by a white cop. And the man who made the statement is a known racist. So saying the phrase is racist is certainly not a leap. 

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They are looting because a black man was murdered by a white cop. 

Even though Twitter and the MSM was full of BLACK people from those hoods calling a vast majority of them opportunists and imported Antifa.  

#NegroSpring

That said when the first signs of unrest started to sweep across Syria, Assad's wife reacted quite flippantly.  She had no idea how bad things would become.  Neither do we.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

They are looting because a black man was murdered by a white cop. And the man who made the statement is a known racist. So saying the phrase is racist is certainly not a leap. 

This is stupid. As usual. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Quality comeback. Informative. And intelligent. 

About as informative and intelligent as you claiming the president of the united states in 2020 is a racist.  I mean go ahead and believe your MSM bullcrap but don't expect people to just go along with the show

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

About as informative and intelligent as you claiming the president of the united states in 2020 is a racist.  I mean go ahead and believe your MSM bullcrap but don't expect people to just go along with the show

The asswhole literally has settled lawsuits because he refused to rent to black people. 🤣 Shithole countries. Shooting looters.    Yeah. That's all made up by MSM.  Oooof

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The asswhole literally has settled lawsuits because he refused to rent to black people. 🤣 Shithole countries. Shooting looters.    Yeah. That's all made up by MSM.  Oooof

Calling a shithole country what it is is not racist. Shooting people who loot is not racist.  The rent thing was ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO. FIFTY. 

Looting is NOT civil disobedience. It is taking advantage of a bad situation and ONLY effects poor communities. Why would I say that? You ever see looting going on in upscale neighborhoods? When was the last time you saw looting in the 90210 area code? Destroying your local mom and pop store(probably minority ran) is in NO way going to help a community out and they have the right to defend their business and life. If you try to rob or loot from me. I am absolutely not going to sit back and watch peacefully. No one is. If you rob and loot you should expect to be shot. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Calling a shithole country what it is is not racist. Shooting people who loot is not racist.  The rent thing was ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO. FIFTY. 

Lol. So your theory is that he became unracist since then?  

Also. Haiti is the literal definition of a shithole. 

Two out of every three Haitians live on less than $2.00 (US) per day, and nearly 25% live in extreme poverty on less than $1.25 (US) per day. THalf (50%) of the Haitians living in urban areas are unemployed.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Lol. So your theory is that he became unracist since then?  

ohhhh so its ok for Obama to "pivot" on gay rights but not for trump to do the same on civil rights.  ohhhh ok. I see Mr. Penguin. 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

ohhhh so its ok for Obama to "pivot" on gay rights but not for trump to do the same on civil rights.  ohhhh ok. I see Mr. Penguin. 

Fred Trump was a member of the KKK. Donald was born and raised a racist. He's lived a lifetime of it. With plenty of examples. He's never pivoted. He can't even dig deep to make a phone call two Georges Floyd's parents. He needs Joe Biden to do it for him to be reminded  that possibly he should too.  He proves his racism every single day. You just don't want to admit it because that would make you a racist too. And you'd hate to admit that

Wanna know the strangest thing here. I did not even vote for Trump and would not vote for him this time either. I voted for Gary Johnson.  The thing is that as an independent voter who DID vote for obama TWICE what I see is a bunch of whiny bratty democrats who thought they had it in the bag. They had a nice easy ride to a hillary white house. When they did not happen you decided that the best way was to make sure trump never got a second term. So you have dug your heels in and cried and whined and wasted untold amounts of time on an impeachment that EVERYONE KNEW was not going to result in him being removed from office.  So each time you can you drag trump into something new hoping to derail a second term. Just come to grips with that and own it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He proves his racism every single day. You just don't want to admit it because that would make you a racist too. And you'd hate to admit that

You just have a hard time admitting that you are wrong. People do not agree with you so they MUST be for the other side when that is not the case. You are just wrong. 

33 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

You just have a hard time admitting that you are wrong. People do not agree with you so they MUST be for the other side when that is not the case. You are just wrong. 

Okie dokie.   You're definitely in the minority if you think he's not racist. But it's me who can't admit he's wrong. Lol

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Okie dokie.   You're definitely in the minority if you think he's not racist. But it's me who can't admit he's wrong. Lol

see even that opinion is skewed by your hatred over losing the election. I would venture to guess that the majority would in fact NOT say he is racist. Maybe the majority of the democrats that YOU associate with. But not the majority of American people.  You have a much better case of him being a sexist and even that is hard to say because he has consistently pushed women to positions of power in his admin. 

It is ok if you do not wanna admit you are wrong. Just don't go on living your life thinking "the majority" of people believe what you do. Thats just not the case. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

They aren't just looting, its terrorizing.

White girl was murdered by black cop about 18 months ago.   Same city.  No looting.  

Why don't white folk loot? 

The looters aren't killing enough of each other to bring this to a stop.  Not enough rooms in jails. 

It'd be sweet if the national guard just mowed this focks down.  I wonder if they'd learn that two can play their game, and there are folks better at it then they are?  Much better. 

21 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

see even that opinion is skewed by your hatred over losing the election. I would venture to guess that the majority would in fact NOT say he is racist. Maybe the majority of the democrats that YOU associate with. But not the majority of American people.  You have a much better case of him being a sexist and even that is hard to say because he has consistently pushed women to positions of power in his admin. 

It is ok if you do not wanna admit you are wrong. Just don't go on living your life thinking "the majority" of people believe what you do. Thats just not the case. 

Dude your boy is a racist. It's a large part of why he won the election. Racists very rarely acknowledge that other people are racists. And never that they themselves are.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude your boy is a racist. It's a large part of why he won the election. Racists very rarely acknowledge that other people are racists. And never that they themselves are.

Again. Because I do not agree with you he is now "my boy" and you are trying to pigeon hole me as a racist that just can't see it. 

it is like talking to a 6 year old who is just starting to form his own thoughts but they are weak so he just keeps saying. nuuu uhh. Im rubber your glue. You just can't accept different opinions without them being from the point of view of your enemy. Thats kindergarten  shitt

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Looting is NOT civil disobedience. It is taking advantage of a bad situation and ONLY effects poor communities. Why would I say that? You ever see looting going on in upscale neighborhoods? When was the last time you saw looting in the 90210 area code? Destroying your local mom and pop store(probably minority ran) is in NO way going to help a community out and they have the right to defend their business and life. If you try to rob or loot from me. I am absolutely not going to sit back and watch peacefully. No one is. If you rob and loot you should expect to be shot. 

Yep.  If there is ANY reason to shoot and kill someone, it's looting.  No questions asked.  Looters are some of the lowest scum on earth and should be dealt with as such - a quick death.

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Again. Because I do not agree with you he is now "my boy" and you are trying to pigeon hole me as a racist that just can't see it. 

it is like talking to a 6 year old who is just starting to form his own thoughts but they are weak so he just keeps saying. nuuu uhh. Im rubber your glue

Here's a tip. It's ok to admit that your orange overlord occasionally does or says racist things.  It would make you look less like an idiot. You don't have to go fullfledged "he's a racist".  But to ignore the things he's done makes you look either stupid or racist yourself. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Here's a tip. It's ok to admit that your orange overlord occasionally does or says racist things.  It would make you look less like an idiot. You don't have to go fullfledged "he's a racist".  But to ignore the things he's done makes you look either stupid or racist yourself. 

Fine.......im rubber your glue. whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Are you happy?  Are we good or do you wanna riot now and burn some local business. Maybe loot some jerseys from the college football hof for the cause of justice?

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Wanna know the strangest thing here. I did not even vote for Trump and would not vote for him this time either. I voted for Gary Johnson.  The thing is that as an independent voter who DID vote for obama TWICE what I see is a bunch of whiny bratty democrats who thought they had it in the bag. They had a nice easy ride to a hillary white house. When they did not happen you decided that the best way was to make sure trump never got a second term. So you have dug your heels in and cried and whined and wasted untold amounts of time on an impeachment that EVERYONE KNEW was not going to result in him being removed from office.  So each time you can you drag trump into something new hoping to derail a second term. Just come to grips with that and own it. 

Don't forget that Joe Biden is the new savior. F the Dem party (on a national scale). 

Shot an 84 this morning. Struck the ball better than evee. While these losers prep for this nightly stupidity, got a poker game lined up. We will laugh at them on TV

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Shot an 84 this morning. Struck the ball better than evee. While these losers prep for this nightly stupidity, got a poker game lined up. We will laugh at them on TV

You racist fuk!  White silence is violence!

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You racist fuk!  White silence is violence!

:banana:

Looters get no sympathy from me.  They should be shot dead on sight, no questions asked.  Then we should just dump the bodies in a large pit and bury them in an unmarked grave. 

They are fkn scum.

So now it’s becoming apparent to everyone that outside agitators are involved in these riots.  Black people are pointing it out and speaking out about it. Here comes the fun. Some Antifa coward is going to get killed soon, I hope. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now it’s becoming apparent to everyone that outside agitators are involved in these riots.  Black people are pointing it out and speaking out about it. Here comes the fun. Some Antifa coward is going to get killed soon, I hope. 

I hope they kill all of those Antifa cowards.  Kill'em all.  Let God sort'em out.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I hope they kill all of those Antifa cowards.  Kill'em all.  Let God sort'em out.

I will laugh my ass off. 

• Thanks 1

Cop who defended his colleague has been put on leave: