Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

When the looting start, the shooting starts

4 hours ago, MDC said:

The people who complained about the kneeling were turned off by the false narrative

Fixored

These must be the regular white people that Newbie mentioned that are just fighting for equal rights.  These fuks keep talking about bringing it to the suburbs.  I pray they dont. God, I pray they dont.  Nobody wants this to contnue to escalate, but bringing this to the suburbs will be a blood bath.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These must be the regular white people that Newbie mentioned that are just fighting for equal rights.  These fuks keep talking about bringing it to the suburbs.  I pray they dont. God, I pray they dont.  Nobody wants this to contnue to escalate, but bringing this to the suburbs will be a blood bath.

I don't know this guy, he may have been there for good or nefarious reasons.  

However I have to give him a little credit for 1. He can take a punch, and 2. He never, ever, let go of that flag.  

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't know this guy, he may have been there for good or nefarious reasons.  

However I have to give him a little credit for 1. He can take a punch, and 2. He never, ever, let go of that flag.  

That guy is the Anti- Newbie. Walking the walk. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There is a clear picture of this scumbag who punches this person. Clear as day video.  I fully expect him to be tracked down and arrested for assault.

Should I hold my breath?

The NRA has nearly 100% gun ownership. 

Why aren't they being mentioned in any of this looting and chaos? 

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is a clear picture of this scumbag who punches this person. Clear as day video.  I fully expect him to be tracked down and arrested for assault.

Should I hold my breath?

Antifa has told the National Guard to "Bring it on" .

Retired police captain shot to death at St. Louis pawn shop in slaying caught on Facebook Live

A retired police captain was shot to death by looters at a St. Louis pawn shop early Tuesday and his killing apparently was broadcast on Facebook Live.

David Dorn, 77, was shot in the torso about 2:30 a.m. He died on the sidewalk in front of the shop, Lee's Pawn & Jewelry, at 4123 Martin Luther King Drive

For those keeping score:

2 black retired law enforcement officers shot dead (Oakland and St Louis)

1 Las Vegas Metro PD officer shot in the head, on life support

1 looter shot dead by store owner

Half a dozen more shooting victims in various cities

12 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

For those keeping score:

2 black retired law enforcement officers shot dead (Oakland and St Louis)

1 Las Vegas Metro PD officer shot in the head, on life support

1 looter shot dead by store owner

Half a dozen more shooting victims in various cities

Sure would be nice to have a leader trying to unite and call for peace rather than calling for war and telling states they need to "dominate"

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sure would be nice to have a leader trying to unite and call for peace rather than calling for war and telling states they need to "dominate"

Passive hasnt worked too well. Sorry your poor little tender sensibilities can't handle common sense straight forward words. Loser

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Passive hasnt worked too well. Sorry your poor little tender sensibilities can't handle common sense straight forward words. Loser

How's the war against American citizens going?   Seems pretty costly for both sides. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Passive hasnt worked too well. Sorry your poor tender sensibilities can't handle common sense straight forward words. Loser

The cuck police are bending the knee, literally, but the riots continue.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Everyone should let a few shotgun blasts go in the air like Biden said. Shotguns for everyone! 

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The cuck police are bending the knee, literally, but the riots continue.

Sickening. Edit: Not so fast. Police involved shooting in Brooklyn. Go get em boys. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Fireballer said:

Newbies filthy rotten team. Bring in the military, dominate these animals get them off the streets and in cages where they belong. 

On 6/2/2020 at 2:00 AM, peenie said:

On some level, I agree with you. Actually I do agree with you and I think we're somewhat always roped into fighting this fight and later realize that the person was committing a crime or was not fully cooperating with the police. I know that as a black woman, I am most likely the person most victimized by these men. Black men hurt us the most and we ONLY have the police to turn to.

The problem is that innocent people are grouped in with the non-innocent. Black seems to go hand in hand with criminal. Furthermore, criminals have rights too you know.

Agreed 100%.

Even if George floyd had just finished raping the corpse of a little girl he murdered, the behavior of the officer is inexcusable.

Not to sound patronizing, but I love hearing your opinion on this. Most other AA I talk to are in full scale kill the police mode right now. 

The problem is, we can't even have a discussion of the problems, because so many of the truths are now racist and get you fired if you open your mouth.

Yes, police procedures need work. I would advocate an independent review board with the power to fire cops. No way someone with 18 brutality incidents should be on the street.

But the other end needs work too... The AA comitts a disproportionate amount of crime. Fact.

They also have to know that if you resist, or attack a cop, or pull a weapon, bad things are going to happen. I know that, and am very careful with my hands when interacting with police.

But the second part is taboo now. It's systemic racism and nothing else. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Even if George floyd had just finished raping the corpse of a little girl he murdered, the behavior of the officer is inexcusable.

I would be more than happy to let that one go.

29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Agreed 100%.

Not to sound patronizing, but I love hearing your opinion on this. Most other AA I talk to are in full scale kill the police mode right now. 

The problem is, we can't even have a discussion of the problems, because so many of the truths are now racist and get you fired if you open your mouth.

Yes, police procedures need work. I would advocate an independent review board with the power to fire cops. No way someone with 18 brutality incidents should be on the street.

But the other end needs work too... The AA comitts a disproportionate amount of crime. Fact.

They also have to know that if you resist, or attack a cop, or pull a weapon, bad things are going to happen. I know that, and am very careful with my hands when interacting with police.

But the second part is taboo now. It's systemic racism and nothing else. 

He didn’t have 18 brutality complaints. He had 18 complaints in 19 years. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sickening. Edit: Not so fast. Police involved shooting in Brooklyn. Go get em boys. 

They just lit up some tPOS. In the video says it was 13 year old running towards cops with gun, in comments they say it was someone who shot 2 people. Either way, he dead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jus02892747/status/1268014077927923716

Full story:

https://abc7ny.com/amp/police-shooting-brooklyn-crown-heights-nypd/6228135/

Not a kid, not related to protests, allegedly

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

They just lit up some tPOS. In the video says it was 13 year old running towards cops with gun, in comments they say it was someone who shot 2 people. Either way, he dead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jus02892747/status/1268014077927923716

Full story:

https://abc7ny.com/amp/police-shooting-brooklyn-crown-heights-nypd/6228135/

Not a kid, not related to protests, allegedly

As long as the cops are ok. If you’re out after the curfew,  caveat emptor. 

"Can't we all just get along?"

When I see that comment or hear that statement, I immediately know the person is a liberal.

🤣🤣🤣

Just saw Trump threatening to bring in the military to various States. It's going to get really interesting women in the military says "no sir" 

Posse commitatus...

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Just saw Trump threatening to bring in the military to various States. It's going to get really interesting women in the military says "no sir" 

Posse commitatus...

So it can’t be done? Tell that to Eisenhower.  

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Posse commitatus...

Link to the women in the military saying no? I would be interested in reading that. 

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Posse commitatus...

If needed the Right will help. 

In Fargo, ND groups of of armed civilians were on their way to protect vs. the looters. 

Law enforcement asked them to leave, and they did.

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/6517632-Deputies-swayed-armed-civilians-from-taking-up-business-guard-duty-during-riot

To fully see the article without registering  use "behind the overlay" This add-on works with many websites that try to get you to subscribe

-----> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/behind-the-overlay-revival/

"FARGO — About the time authorities began firing pepperballs and using tear gas to disperse unruly crowds in downtown Fargo Saturday evening, May 30, a small group of armed civilians was making its way to a Fargo business intent on protecting it.

Before the group could reach their destination near downtown, a pair of Cass County sheriff's deputies intercepted them and let them know it might be best if they just went home.

And that's what they did, said Cass County Sheriff Jesse Jahner.

A posting on the Fargo Police Department's Facebook page Saturday night said dispatchers received a call about 8:25 p.m. regarding men carrying assault rifles.

The post included a photo and said the men told deputies they were headed to protect businesses.

Because the men carried the firearms openly, the deputies determined they were not doing anything illegal, Jahner said.

However, the sheriff added, given the situation authorities were dealing with, the deputies told the group: "Hey, listen: This isn't a good idea. If you do this, someone is going to get hurt. Our officers down there don't know who you are.'''

Jahner said the men indicated they understood and made the decision to return home."

Imagine that...the right wing guys (Trump voters), with guns,  listened when told to leave. The filthy rotten liberals when asked to leave, well they  smashed windows and looted. 

Who's the problem? 

I can't imagine a way the left can come up with ways to justify the actions of those wrecking people's livelihoods, but they do.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I went and complained about a ticky-tac moving violation that I received once. I told them I wasn't asking to be let out of the ticket even though it was really stupid, but I just wanted them to note the complaint in case a bunch of other people were coming in for similar reasons about that one cop. Of course the captain (or whatever he was) said, "Sorry, I am not going to question the ethical work habits of my officers", so I just went on my way. 

But it was a complaint damnit!!!  That counts!!!

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I went and complained about a ticky-tac moving violation that I received once. I told them I wasn't asking to be let out of the ticket even though it was really stupid, but I just wanted them to note the complaint in case a bunch of other people were coming in for similar reasons about that one cop. Of course the captain (or whatever he was) said, "Sorry, I am not going to question the ethical work habits of my officers", so I just went on my way. 

But it was a complaint damnit!!!  That counts!!!

He should have taken your complaint. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He should have taken your complaint. 

Agreed. I knew a lot of people in the community and I knew that cop handed out dumb tickets in one of the most upstanding communities I've ever lived in.

Funny story though. I dated a girl for a while who's mom was big (not politically) in her community. One day the mother got a ticket for going 34mph in a 25mph speed limit zone. No school zone or anything. She swore she was going the speed limit and she got pissed that she got the ticket. 

She reached out to friends and neighbors, and they all found about 25 people who got the same exact ticket in that same exact place by the same cop at the same speed limit of 34. And they all were adamant that they were under 30mph and willing to speak up about it if need be on her court date. She told the police this.

In the end, the cops ended up looking at the dudes history of tickets handed out, and sure enough, he always used the same speed limit for all of his tickets in that area for quite a while.

Ends up the cop was just lazy and writing every one of those people up for going 34 in a 25. Dude was put on leave. Not sure if he got canned.

Yeah, the mom was crazy persistent as most people wouldn't even come close to the effort she put in. I know I didn't.

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

"Can't we all just get along?"

When I see that comment or hear that statement, I immediately know the person is a liberal.

🤣🤣🤣

When Rodney King said that, after what happened to him, I found it quite poignant.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. I knew a lot of people in the community and I knew that cop handed out dumb tickets in one of the most upstanding communities I've ever lived in.

Funny story though. I dated a girl for a while who's mom was big (not politically) in her community. One day the mother got a ticket for going 34mph in a 25mph speed limit zone. No school zone or anything. She swore she was going the speed limit and she got pissed that she got the ticket. 

She reached out to friends and neighbors, and they all found about 25 people who got the same exact ticket in that same exact place by the same cop at the same speed limit of 34. And they all were adamant that they were under 30mph and willing to speak up about it if need be on her court date. She told the police this.

In the end, the cops ended up looking at the dudes history of tickets handed out, and sure enough, he always used the same speed limit for all of his tickets in that area for quite a while.

Ends up the cop was just lazy and writing every one of those people up for going 34 in a 25. Dude was put on leave. Not sure if he got canned.

Yeah, the mom was crazy persistent as most people wouldn't even come close to the effort she put in. I know I didn't.

Guy was a dik. They exist. 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just saw the family attorney on TV.  He said his understanding is that this guy had 18 complaints of EXCESSIVE FORCE, and the majority of those were excessive force against people of color.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just saw the family attorney on TV.  He said his understanding is that this guy had 18 complaints of EXCESSIVE FORCE, and the majority of those were excessive force against people of color.

Doubt it. That’s a lot for any police department.  But I could be wrong. 

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

If that is true, then some higher ups have some 'splainin' to do. 

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

Maybe we should call in Obama like you mentioned. He could give a quick 5 minute speech, pat everyone on the azz, and send them on their way home. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But I could be wrong. 

You should just tack that on the back of every post you make. It would save you a lot of embarrassment later

Just went through my inventory.

2 .22 long rifles

2 .22 revolvers 

3 12 gauge shotguns

2 20 gauge shotguns

3 410 gauge shotguns

2 30-06 long rifles

1 270 long rifle

1 300 Weatherby Mag

1 50 cal muzzleloader 

2 38 Special revolvers

2 357 revolvers 

1 223 long rifle

1 243 long rifle

1 AR-15 in 5.56/223

Plenty of ammo too.  Go ahead, Defund the police.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You should just tack that on the back of every post you make. It would save you a lot of embarrassment later

The guy who said Antifa didn’t exist a few days ago. Lol

31 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Plenty of ammo too.  Go ahead, Defund the police.

I would love to see one of these cities defund the police. How long before it would look like Escape From NY?