Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Protests in your city or town? Thread

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d ask for a link but I know from experience you don’t back your feelings up with facts. 

Another lie, I post links, you ignore them, every time.....

No, I don't think I will today.  Today is a good day, very good things are happening.

Today I simply enjoy knowing that once again your hypocrisy is called out, and I am not the only one observing it.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Another lie, I post links, you ignore them, every time.....

No, I don't think I will today.  Today is a good day, very good things are happening.

Today I simply enjoy knowing that once again your hypocrisy is called out, and I am not the only one observing it.

No link. Thanks for playing. :wave: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Butthurt. Got you again! Don’t you ever tire of it? 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tell you what, later I might dig those up, it might be fun, but for now this will do.

Its easier now, everyone has watched you repeatedly lie, be hypocritical, pretend you didnt state something..... you are somewhat "known" now.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Tell you what, later I might dig those up, it might be fun, but for now this will do.

Its easier now, everyone has watched you repeatedly lie, be hypocritical, pretend you didnt state something..... you are somewhat "known" now.:thumbsup:

Emphasis on liar. 

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Tell you what, later I might dig those up

Or you might not, cause you got nothing. 🏳 

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Wow. What's next? Police kill a man by ringing his doorbell and startling him to the point that he fell down and broke his neck on the floor. Riots ensue.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:25 PM, MDC said:

Was your local Pottery Barn and Chipotle okay? 🤡 

Yup. Enjoy paying for the few bad apples when the rebuild starts in your town. And good. Interlopers caused it. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Or you might not, cause you got nothing. 🏳 

I think you already know better ^_^

But I think you also lie to yourself as much as to us.....so it makes sense.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you already know better ^_^

But I think you also lie to yourself as much as to us.....so it makes sense.

Prove me wrong. Do it.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Wait, let me get this straight.  They tried to stop him for not wearing a helmet, he drove away, crashed and died, I’m guessing in part... because he wasn’t wearing a helmet?  Is this an ad for a helmet company?  :dunno: 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, MDC said:

Speaking for Philly, there were many thousand of protestors here and very few of them are rioting or looting. Few bad apples and all that.

🍏 😂😃🤪🤡👏🏿

Just now, MDC said:

Newbie / wiffle must have the day off. :unsure: 

Yeah, you never get pummeled. 🤡

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/09/lafayette-park-not-cleared-donald-trump-photo-opp-report-says/7622478002/

Police did not clear protesters from Lafayette Park for Trump photo op, inspector general finds

Shortly after the report was released, Trump issued a statement thanking the inspector general “for completely and totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!”

“As we have said all along, and it was backed up in today’s highly detailed and professionally written report, our fine Park Police made the decision to clear the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing to protect from Antifa rioters, radical BLM protestors, and other violent demonstrators who are causing chaos and death to our cities," he said.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:54 AM, Leeson said:

I'm surprised you're not surprised. I had concerns about Obama policy. Admittedly, those opinions are based on other people's experience with it. IE my brother is self employed and his health insurance went up considerably. Therefore, he wasn't a fan and was vocal in regards to it's problems. I have no first hand experience, we have our own health insurance through another source. It certainly is/was a polarizing issue in this country that seemed to form along party lines. At it's foundation, healthcare is an issue in this country. I believe our government should be working on a solution to make it accessible for everyone. The first iteration may not be perfect, but at least it was a start. 

It was Trump. I'm sure the drones here will contest that I am just parroting CNN headlines. I watched the events unfold live on multiple news sources. Oddly enough, none are considered reliable any longer, even by Trump. I watched the protesters being moved away from Lafayette Park with force. Watch the videos and decide for yourself. There is one Law Enforcement Officer pushing protesters to the ground with his shield. The protester tries to get up and the cop pushes him/her to the ground again. Why? They weren't arresting any of them, they wanted them to move. Did they think that protesters can crawl away faster than they can walk? They dispersed the crowd with tear gas. You can hear the explosions during Trumps press conference from the rose garden. His ending statement "Thank you very much and now I’m going to pay my respects to a very, very special place. Thank you very much." 

He then walked through Lafayette Park and stood in front of St Johns Church. Even a 6th grader can see that he ordered the physical attack of peaceful protesters for a photo op. Of all the things he's done, or will do, this will get a ton of play leading up to the election. His slow response and bumbling of the pandemic is one thing. Trampling the Constitution pisses people off on both sides. 

Idiot

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/09/lafayette-park-not-cleared-donald-trump-photo-opp-report-says/7622478002/

Police did not clear protesters from Lafayette Park for Trump photo op, inspector general finds

Shortly after the report was released, Trump issued a statement thanking the inspector general “for completely and totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!”

“As we have said all along, and it was backed up in today’s highly detailed and professionally written report, our fine Park Police made the decision to clear the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing to protect from Antifa rioters, radical BLM protestors, and other violent demonstrators who are causing chaos and death to our cities," he said.

We now see whyTrump used Twitter to deliver his message.  The media is incapable.  We now see why Trump is banned from Twitter.

unfuckingreal

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

They had a timeline of it. Incredible. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:47 PM, Leeson said:

I'll break it down for you. The First Amendment grants citizens the right to assemble. I watched things unfold this afternoon/evening. This was a staged event by Trump. He coordinated the use of tear gas on peaceful protesters in order to walk across Lafayette Park and take a picture in front of St Johns Church. He coordinated it with the end of his press conference in the rose garden. Barr surveyed the protesters personally approx 20 minutes before they tear gassed them. 

Reports on Twitter are saying that Trump did it because he was being mocked for retreating to the White House bunker Friday night. He wanted to show that he could walk around without fear. If that's the case, then why do you have use tear gas and rubber bullets to clear protesters? Such a tough guy, walking around when when everyone has been pushed out of sight. 

I don't agree with violent protesters, I don't agree with people damaging property. But, I also don't agree with taking away rights to protest peacefully. I see the 1st Amendment being just as important as the 2nd Amendment. At times, both lead to less than desirable outcomes. But, they need to be defended. 

Trump has done a lot of disgusting things during his Presidency. Many of them, I don't really care about. This was a direct attack on every American's rights. 

Uhhhhhh, no.  No he didn’t. Another hysterical ninny 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree.  The father of the dude that died from a shooting in CHAZ last year has also been shot.

https://komonews.com/news/local/horace-anderson-father-of-teen-killed-at-chop-hospitalized-in-white-center-shooting

It's inevitable.  Some people left to their own devices are self destructive.  I have no time to mourn for them.  It's just something that happens.