Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

The second wave

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Of course I know what you are. Here's a tip snowflake. What you think you are is often different than what the everyone else sees.

I have never seen you take a right leaning stance on this bored. While countless times you argue at nauseam for liberal or left talking points. I also find most liberals or lefty think they are center with a slight lean left. It's just another lie you tell yourself.

So yes, I know what you are. And that's a liberal lefty... It's sad really, at least I own my extreme conservatism.

What are the countless times I argue for liberal talking points?  I don’t like Trump and that’s pretty much all you have against me to label me a liberal.  You think you’re so damn smart on here but you guys are not much different than those you oppose. You’re stubbornly dug in deep with your beliefs and shut down everything else. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are the countless times I argue for liberal talking points?  I don’t like Trump and that’s pretty much all you have against me to label me a liberal.  You think you’re so damn smart on here but you guys are not much different than those you oppose. You’re stubbornly dug in deep with your beliefs and shut down everything else. 

Every political thread you post in. It's interesting you're just learning this for the first time.

I would guess you would label me far right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Every political thread you post in. It's interesting you're just learning this for the first time.

I would guess you would label me far right?

You didn't give a single example.  I don't think there are many you can find.  There are plenty of times I disagree with other's opinions on here but that doesn't make me liberal, it just means I think some of your opinions are a little more extreme than I care for.  So many of you are so closed minded here.

I don't know you well enough to label you far right.  All I know is that your posts are very conservative.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You didn't give a single example.  I don't think there are many you can find.  There are plenty of times I disagree with other's opinions on here but that doesn't make me liberal, it just means I think some of your opinions are a little more extreme than I care for.  So many of you are so closed minded here.

I don't know you well enough to label you far right.  All I know is that your posts are very conservative.

I don't have a link to all of your posts. I just remember from our past political discussion with you, you've taken the liberal argument.  :dunno:

I'll be sure to point that out next time.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't have a link to all of your posts. I just remember from our past political discussion with you, you've taken the liberal argument.  :dunno:

I'll be sure to point that out next time.

All you're proving to me is that you think I'm liberal because I don't agree with all of your opinions.  I've found that a lot of Trump supporters think that everyone who doesn't like Trump is some kind of liberal.  The majority of the US does not approve of Trump and they are not all liberals.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All you're proving to me is that you think I'm liberal because I don't agree with all of your opinions.  I've found that a lot of Trump supporters think that everyone who doesn't like Trump is some kind of liberal.  The majority of the US does not approve of Trump and they are not all liberals.

You're actions show me you're liberal. I'm not sure why you're so offended to be labeled what you are. 

As I said I'll point it out next time.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

You're actions show me you're liberal. I'm not sure why you're so offended to be labeled what you are. 

As I said I'll point it out next time.

If labeling me a liberal makes you feel better, then have at it.  Your closed minded biases continue to show.  Proceed as normal.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-protesterse-assume-coronavirus-exposure-cuomo/

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Thursday that people in New York City protesting George Floyd's death should assume they've been exposed to the coronavirus. "If you were at a protest I would assume you're exposed," Cuomo said.