Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

I got scolded in Wal-Mart this morning.

I was going the WRONG WAY in a one way lane. :D

I was in one of the grocery aisles and made eye contact with a lady in a mask who was stopped and staring at me.I politely moved my cart as far to the side to let her by and said sorry.She didn't move but instead pointed her finger at the floor to a red WRONG WAY sign.I politely backed out of the aisle and said sorry once again to which I got no reply.Once she got out of the aisle I put the cart in reverse and pulled the cart backwards.

This is starting to concern me a bit as my fireworks warehouse is not that big.I'm putting down orange duct tape X's tomorrow six foot apart but no way is my place big enough to have one way lanes.I will be offering curbside for pre-orders but no idea how that's gonna go either.

Can size?  (since it's Walmart I'm guessing difficult to differentiate between t1ts and flab, though) 

• Like 2

Have some fun with it, reply with a "my body my choice" and see where it goes.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Have some fun with it, reply with a "my body my choice" and see where it goes.....

I like it.. when karens give me lip about no mask I tell them I have a medical condition and can't wear, I forget the name but its acronym is GFY.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Call her a science denier and to get educated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Call her a science denier and to get educated.

😄

I ignore the one way signs because I'm taking the most efficient route to get my stuff and get out of the store ASAP.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can size?  (since it's Walmart I'm guessing difficult to differentiate between t1ts and flab, though) 

I'd guess her at 60ish..................................age that is.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

And was she hotter looking in her mask? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

I was in one of the grocery aisles and made eye contact with a lady in a mask who was stopped and staring at me.I politely moved my cart as far to the side to let her by and said sorry.She didn't move but instead pointed her finger at the floor to a red WRONG WAY sign.I politely backed out of the aisle and said sorry once again to which I got no reply.Once she got out of the aisle I put the cart in reverse and pulled the cart backwards.

This is starting to concern me a bit as my fireworks warehouse is not that big.I'm putting down orange duct tape X's tomorrow six foot apart but no way is my place big enough to have one way lanes.I will be offering curbside for pre-orders but no idea how that's gonna go either.

She was just pissed that you were going to pay for what was in your cart.   That does not fly in America anymore.  You are supposed to just break a window and walk out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

I ignore the one way signs because I'm taking the most efficient route to get my stuff and get out of the store ASAP.

Exactly. I'm not going to walk the length of almost 2 aisles past more people who can't figure out which type of chicken stock they want or who are loitering in front of the bread section for 10 minutes instead of me just going 1/3 of an aisle to get what I know I want.

• Like 1

I usually only get scolded at Walmart when I am trying on the women's panties on Sunday mornings.  Other than that, pretty much anything goes. :dunno:

• Haha 1

I ignore them. I have had a few women mumble under their breath I'm going the wrong way. I ignore them because it's not worth getting pissed over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

And wear a pink shopping cart hat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I usually only get scolded at Walmart when I am trying on the women's panties on Sunday mornings.  Other than that, pretty much anything goes. :dunno:

And you'll get scolded again unless you post pics.  :nono: :wub:

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Shoulda kicked the newbie karen in the twat

Or given her a poon punch?

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

:wub:

is it just me, or are the aisles always pointing the way you feel is opposite of the way you need to go?

10 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

is it just me, or are the aisles always pointing the way you feel is opposite of the way you need to go?

If people were to actually follow those things, they would be spending waaayyy more time walking around in the store than they need to. If I need 10 items scattered across the store, I'm running into more people than not. Those aisles are not that wide either, so you either sit and wait 5 minutes for every person you want to get past, or you break the 6 feet apart rule. 

Social distancing is over now kids... the peaceful protestors educated me on that. 

LOL. I guessed what this was about.

I was already a Tom Thumb delivery customer, and the service went to hell when the Covid hit. I was getting my deliveries the next day, and all of a sudden the delivery went to 5 days and about half the stuff didn't get delivered.

I said F that action and went to the store. I started in produce and there were no arrows on the floor. I turned up the very first isle going the wrong way, and was instantly busted by some dried up skinny chick. I am still humiliated.    :(

On 6/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, nzoner said:

:thumbsup: I'm in full support of the walking backwards tactic.