Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Where did all the social distancing shamers disappear to?

Why aren't they up in arms and yelling at people on social media? :crickets:

WHAT THE FOCK IS GOING ON PEOPLE? further proving this whole corona thing was a hoax. 

😴

• Thanks 2

I’m social distancing from blacks for the next few years. They are pissed. 

• Like 1

We need some nurses to stand in the way of the rioters. That'll show them and all the liberals can clap and coo about it... (they won't)

A week ago groups of 10 were not allowed, with masks. Now groups of 100+, even thousands are okay? Is corona "peacefully protesting", and waiting this out? Did the goalposts get moved? Please explain this to me. I am but a simple person. What are the rules now?

That Leeson dude was posting like hell in the Covid-19 thread.  Trying to shame people for wanting to open up the economy.

He magically disappeared  from that thread about a week ago.  

If its not on the front page of the news, its out of their mind.  Dance Monkey Dance.

• Haha 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

That Leeson dude was posting like hell in the Covid-19 thread.  Trying to shame people for wanting to open up the economy.

If its not on the front page of the news, its out of their mind.  Dance Monkey Dance.

He’s more afraid of Black people than he is of the Chinavirus.  He knows who isn’t social distancing and he’s not calling them out. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That dude was a clown.

• Thanks 1

It's actually a good experiment. To see if enough have immunity now that the spread won't be major. That's the hope of course.

Keep in mind that one of the main reasons for the second wave of the Spanish Flu was country wide return home parades to celebrate the end of WW I.  I'd imagine the mood at those parades overshadowed people's worry about the flu. And the decreasing numbers leading up to that time lulled people into a false sense of security. 

• Confused 1

How long will this thread last on FBG?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It's actually a good experiment. To see if enough have immunity now that the spread won't be major. That's the hope of course.

Keep in mind that one of the main reasons for the second wave of the Spanish Flu was country wide return home parades to celebrate the end of WW I.  I'd imagine the mood at those parades overshadowed people's worry about the flu. And the decreasing numbers leading up to that time lulled people into a false sense of security. 

I agree with you that it could be an incredible benefit to come out of this horrible tragedy.  Be interesting to see the "numbers" coming out the next few weeks

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Great job Trump!!!

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It's actually a good experiment. To see if enough have immunity now that the spread won't be major.

:lol: Rioting is a good experiment. :lol:

Maybe someone can give the CDC to ANTIFA to run.

They's all still at home in their rich gated community, alone and wearing an N95 mask, taking time off from working remotely from their deep six-digit job to tweet support and offering to pay bail to recently unemployed black people who are willing to burn down their own neighborhoods.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

It's actually a good experiment. To see if enough have immunity now that the spread won't be major. 

So you went from everyone must be tested and tracked and no opening until its safe for everyone to dumping thousands of people shoulder to shoulder is a good experiment?  Slurp, slurp.

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

Covid is no longer a concern because racism.

Retarded

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So you went from everyone must be tested and tracked and no opening until its safe for everyone to dumping thousands of people shoulder to shoulder is a good experiment?  Slurp, slurp.

I'd love for the protesters to all wear masks and stay 6 feet apart. It didn't happen. Now we wait. 

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Covid is no longer a concern because racism.

More proof the left was simply fighting tooth and nail to stay closed cuz muh Trump. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

They's all still at home in their rich gated community, alone and wearing an N95 mask, taking time off from working remotely from their deep six-digit job to tweet support and offering to pay bail to recently unemployed black people who are willing to burn down their own neighborhoods.

Nothing more true in the history of the interwebs has ever been spoken.  

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I love the take on evil Trump wanting people to get the virus and then after riots transferring it to the message to "good experiment".

If this doesn't prove that liberals are insane and completely incapable of rational thought, nothing is.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd love for the protesters to all wear masks and stay 6 feet apart. It didn't happen. Now we wait. 

as long as they are protesting something you like, its ok.  Since you make more being unemployed you are all for the shutdown

The Democratic Party, the alleged advocates for the black community, have spent the last 12 years catering to illegal aliens at the expense of the black community. Look at the gains illegals have made recently: sanctuary, free healthcare, free college in some states, drivers licenses. Kids go to our schools, no questions asked. The only thing the blacks have gotten recently is a job. But now that they are useful they are getting some attention. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as long as they are protesting something you like, its ok.  Since you make more being unemployed you are all for the shutdown

Haven't missed a day of work.  Womp womp.  Another trumptards talking point shot to hell. 

Some people really like to flip flop when their month's of whining about Trump doesn't go their way. Hmmm.... 🤔

They are currently in North Carolina telling Trump it is too dangerous to hold a convention there in August because crowds of people can spread COVID.

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democratic Party, the alleged advocates for the black community, have spent the last 12 years catering to illegal aliens at the expense of the black community. Look at the gains illegals have made recently: sanctuary, free healthcare, free college in some states, drivers licenses. Kids go to our schools, no questions asked. The only thing the blacks have gotten recently is a job. But now that they are useful they are getting some attention. 

Yep. Rinse and repeat.

3 hours ago, edjr said:

A week ago groups of 10 were not allowed, with masks. Now groups of 100+, even thousands are okay? Is corona "peacefully protesting", and waiting this out? Did the goalposts get moved? Please explain this to me. I am but a simple person. What are the rules now?

Haven't heard a word about Corona since this shitshow. Weird huh. When this is over BILLIONS will die from corona because Trump. Focking joke

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

They are currently in North Carolina telling Trump it is too dangerous to hold a convention there in August because crowds of people can spread COVID.

Governor Roy Cooper was out yesterday walking in the streets with hundreds of protesters though.  

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/gov-cooper-marches-with-protesters-outside-executive-mansion/

Meanwhile, my buddy who owns a gym in town (a self owned small business) was stopped from opening by police because he had more than 5 people working out. 

You cannot make this stuff up. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Haven't missed a day of work.  Womp womp.  Another trumptards talking point shot to hell. 

thats right I forgot Wendy's was open, did you know they donated to the Trump campaign?

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats right I forgot Wendy's was open, did you know they donated to the Trump campaign?

:thumbsup:  Vote Trump 2020 and grab yourself a double cheeseburger with onion, tomato and mayo at Wendy's after you vote.  You earned it.

I'm all in.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s more afraid of Black people than he is of the Chinavirus.  He knows who isn’t social distancing and he’s not calling them out. 

To be fair, who isn't more afraid of black people than Corona? 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep. Heard yesterday.  Another fast food joint I'll never buy from again

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

protesting = okay

concerts, sports and restaurants = not

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

protesting = okay

concerts, sports and restaurants = not

Look at the bright side, if the virus doesn't spike in all these cities that had all these crowds, it could speed up the time when concerts festivals are allowed again.  We literally have thousands and thousands of canaries going into that coal mine

15 hours ago, Reality said:

That dude was a clown.

Was? That must mean I'm no longer a clown.