Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Brees getting roasted for his opinion on anthem kneeling

Now the commissioner is encouraging teams to sign Kap, mmm.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Now the commissioner is encouraging teams to sign Kap, mmm.  

That's Roger for you!

He changes with the wind!

No the wind changes more often, it’s taken good ol Rogers three years, and even more so, bad press. 

If what we all saw never took place, would good ol Rogers be encouraging teams to pick up Kap? 

I say.      Nope.  

No, Roger is always late to the party

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No the wind changes more often, it’s taken good ol Rogers three years, and even more so, bad press. 

If what we all saw never took place, would good ol Rogers be encouraging teams to pick up Kap? 

I say.      Nope.  

No, and he shouldn't have, because that's not his job.  It wasn't then, it's not now.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, and he shouldn't have, because that's not his job.  It wasn't then, it's not now.

Agreed. 

But it just shows how they blacklisted him three seasons ago, and now trying to make up for it. 

Should have supported Kap three years ago. 

I could not agree with you more on the NFL should of supported Kap three years ago.

Kap didn't sit on his asss, he took a knee which was recommended by real VETERAN teammate.

The message is Black Lives Matter.  Not JUST Black lives matter, Not ONLY Black Lives Matter.  

If any white man thinks that there is equal perception of law enforcement between a white man and a black man then they are a knave.

Brees is a pathetic clown now. He's simply a disgrace. Placing the name of a criminal who just sexually assaulted a woman is really disgusting.

11 hours ago, Smileseers said:

The message is Black Lives Matter.  Not JUST Black lives matter, Not ONLY Black Lives Matter. 

Would have more meaning if it were true.  Because, if you noticed, this ONLY comes up when a black criminal is killed by a white cop... NOT when a black child is killed by a black person.... NOT when a black man or woman is killed by a black person.

Black people are responsible for THOUSANDS of deaths per year against other BLACK people, yet, people seem to only care the 20 times a black person resists arrest (for committing a crime), and attacks cops... then gets killed.

There's a reason these cops rarely get convicted of crimes... it's because they're justified shootings.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Smileseers said:

If any white man thinks that there is equal perception of law enforcement between a white man and a black man then they are a knave.

What if you are mixed race and think that, are you half knave?

Brees has a right to say what he wants to ay just like Kaperclink does.  Oh and since when has sports been a venue for political propoganda and preaching?  People attend and watch sports to escape from the day to bay BS.  They dont want to watch some sideshow, hear some stupid rant or anything else.  Just play the damned game. Thats all.  Thats what the ticket price includes.  Nothing else.

This trend towards sports becoming a political-propoganda machine is dangerous territory.  Now we are changing team names, cranking up the wokeness, banning this, plastering jerseys with political messages, etc. Huh?  What?  I dont care what side its for or against either.  None of it has anything to do with sports whatsoever.  Leave it out.  Go join a protest or light some stuff on fire on your own time. Keep it out of the games and broadcasts.  MM kay?  Cool.. Thanks. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Brees needs to pick aside , and stand up for what he’s standing up for.  

He’s very double minded.  

The one player I boycott is Cooks. He is constantly blabbering about god/Jesus in interviews. NONSTOP. I just checked his twitter, it is littered with this garbage

Once in a while is not a huge deal, but the CONSTANT barrage of it makes him DND. 

Keep posting about God Mr Cooks,  

It scares away the enemy, like the poster above.  

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, AxeElf said:

Do you think Christians never do anything wrong?

Quite often,it's why we need God's grace.

On 9/8/2020 at 2:09 PM, Phil Simms 11 said:

The one player I boycott is Cooks. He is constantly blabbering about god/Jesus in interviews. NONSTOP. I just checked his twitter, it is littered with this garbage

Once in a while is not a huge deal, but the CONSTANT barrage of it makes him DND. 

Why would that bother you? Twitter is the proper venue for non football issues. Not during the national anthem. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would that bother you? Twitter is the proper venue for non football issues. Not during the national anthem. 

He shouldn’t be talking about god in football interviews. 

The national anthem should be abolished from football games as well. 

Moral of the story.....

Inject politics into a sport and you screw it all up.  There will always be 2 sides and typically will just fight about it.

Go protest and leave my football alone.

I am not sure why anyone thinks it is a good idea.  I don't go to my place of work and start protesting, why?  Do it on your own time, otherwise get fired for being an insubordinate.

Just to be clear, FREEDOM of SPEACH is #1, you have that right and I am all for it.  Just do it on your own time.

Brees should have just said nothing.  There is no winning, no matter what he says.  Keep politics out of sports!!!  

Isn't it enough as it is the way every freeking channel on tv talks politics.....I mean look at ESPN, they are out of control!

• Like 1

I picked up winston in all my leagues.  All it is going to take is for someone to see him as a target for or against BLM and hit him low or not block for him. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I picked up winston in all my leagues.  All it is going to take is for someone to see him as a target for or against BLM and hit him low or not block for him. 

Let’s hope that’s not the case, how low would that be.  

5 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

Moral of the story.....

Inject politics into a sport and you screw it all up.  There will always be 2 sides and typically will just fight about it.

Go protest and leave my football alone.

I am not sure why anyone thinks it is a good idea.  I don't go to my place of work and start protesting, why?  Do it on your own time, otherwise get fired for being an insubordinate.

Just to be clear, FREEDOM of SPEACH is #1, you have that right and I am all for it.  Just do it on your own time.

Brees should have just said nothing.  There is no winning, no matter what he says.  Keep politics out of sports!!!  

Isn't it enough as it is the way every freeking channel on tv talks politics.....I mean look at ESPN, they are out of control!

Can’t have it both ways, you for freedom of speech or not, if your not, remember that takes away your freedom of speech also, it’s a great freedom, let’s vote not to lose it. 

I hope people keep talking and can. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Let’s hope that’s not the case, how low would that be.  

It's 2020 man

38 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

It's 2020 man

And? 

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

strange shitt happens. 

Someone taking a cheap shot low or someone moving aside to allow it to happen, isn’t strange, it’s wrong. N

Poor Drew... oh wait..