Bier Meister

No Drew Brees thread?

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is racism subjective sometimes? 

I think there is a continuum and it can be a matter of degree.  

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

I think there is a continuum and it can be a matter of degree.  

So why is he being killed for something we agree is subjective, and not lauded for doing something concrete? It’s feelings vs facts, once again. I’ll stick with the facts. 

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Depends upon the belief. It not all black and white.  

If the kneeling is supposed to oppose mistreatment of a segment of society and brees makes such a statement, he is denouncing that cause and supporting a suppressive system and status quo.  Problems magnify when opinions become harmful actions/or inaction. 

He made or comments that did in fact show support for AA.  He has been a representative for the NFLPU and is generally pretty bright.  I think it was a polarizing statement.

Also- not over rated :D 

No, he is simply saying that he didn't agree with making that statement during the NA, its pretty simple.  He's not denouncing anything, he's not supporting anything other than respect for the flag/NA

18 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

No, he is simply saying that he didn't agree with making that statement during the NA, its pretty simple.  He's not denouncing anything, he's not supporting anything other than respect for the flag/NA

He did kneel though. Just not during the NA. This is ridiculous at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He did kneel though. Just not during the NA. This is ridiculous at this point. 

yep, pure stupidity and he apologized for his belief, that is more damaging than his actual statement

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

yep, pure stupidity and he apologized for his belief, that is more damaging than his actual statement

I forgive him. They are winning this battle. We know who will win the war. 

22 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Maybe, but no one gives a what a washed up QB has to say to be honest.  He is and will always be overrated, it’s just there isn’t anything else to watch right now.

Apparently they do give a shiot what a washed up QB has to say. This thread alone shows that.

Check out the records he holds. That some overrated shiot right there. 😁 

40 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

what a washed up QB has to say.

Eli is available...

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Apparently they do give a shiot what a washed up QB has to say. This thread alone shows that.

Check out the records he holds. That some overrated shiot right there. 😁 

Absolutely..  if he didn’t throw 60 times a game indoors, he’s a nobody

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I am not sure if either party has effectively resolved poverty (or other socio-economic problems). I also think many of these problems do not have an immediate fix.  While the different parties have differing platforms for criminal justice (in different areas), what I am talking about is the good ole boy, ignore or brush it under the rug activity- which i believe is done by LEO of both parties on the street.  

I still believe that the role of our government goes beyond border patrol or law enforcement in addition to  wanting to see more of my tax dollars go towards social programs and infrastructure than military funding.  Of course- trim the fat. Take care of those abusing the system.  This can be contrary to conservative stances, so depending of the candidate I will have a blue lean:   Bush sr, Clinton, Clinton, Gore,  Kerry (but did not love him), Obama, Obama, H clinton (but also did not love this option)

I don't agree.  I do believe the platform of the right, does have the answer.

Biggest conservative stances that help reduce poverty:

• Maximize commerce - The best way to maximize this, is to not alienate ANYONE.  To have 100% of the population contributing to commerce is the best way to run this country.  That means, making sure that the unemployment level is at 0%.  The Democrat party under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, wants 0% unemployment.  They NEED people to be poor so that they can exploit them.  Case in point...
  • Border security - With border security, it keeps people out who want to either 1) sponge off the system or 2) steal jobs at lower wages to make citizen's struggle to get job.  The Democrats DO NOT want that.  They want all people to come here freely.  How do we know this?  They institute Sanctuary City policies.  The more illegals that come here, the more people they have to put under their thumb.  The more of them that are here, the higher the unemployment number... more people to exploit.

The more money not being wasted on Democrat policies is more money that can be used to help the few people that need it.  Democrats need a high poverty number because they need to have people to exploit.  Simply, Democrat politicians are the biggest pieces of garbage in this country.  They need to be dealt with.  The people of this country need to rid this terrorist organization by voting for people who will help them, not exploit them.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mungwater said:

Absolutely..  if he didn’t throw 60 times a game indoors, he’s a nobody

When you have shiotty defenses year after year, you have to throw and score. And that's what he did. The last two years are proof of that as they run the ball a lot more with good defense.   

Supposed Anti Fascist people going around demanding people to kneel and repeat after them. 

You can't make this stuff up.

Get ready for the Kneel FL this season. Whole league is planning to kneel harder and longer than ever.

Trump should order that no US military are allowed to participate in NFL anthems. No marines holding the flag. No jet flyover. If you want to disrespect it, do it without those who are prepared to die for it. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

. Just lost a lot of respect for Brees.

Why? He had to either take back everything he said or be blackballed by the entire league. He had no choice, people are already burning his jersey on social media just for saying he respects the flag and the country. 

Brees went from great guy to worthless pile of yellow sh!t.

Guy is too much of a chicken sh!t to stand up for his beliefs... so he "changes" to fit the NFL's agenda. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Brees went from great guy to worthless pile of yellow sh!t.

Guy is too much of a chicken sh!t to stand up for his beliefs... so he "changes" to fit the NFL's agenda. 

If he just stood up and said he supports the police even though there are a few bad guys, and then points to the facts of how many unarmed black people were killed by police in 2019 vs. how many police were killed by blacks and include how many blacks murdered other people in 2019,  he would be a fvcking hero to the side of those who seek truth. 

It's not his job, but it's also not his job to support the fake narrative of the left. Fvcking disgusting.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If he just stood up and said he supports the police even though there are a few bad guys, and then points to the facts of how many unarmed black people were killed by police in 2019 vs. how many police were killed by blacks and include how many blacks murdered other people in 2019,  he would be a fvcking hero to the side of those who seek truth. 

It's not his job, but it's also not his job to support the fake narrative of the left. Fvcking disgusting.

If he said that he would the most hated person in America and cut from the team. Pointing out facts like that is a huge no no. In this crisis. Any anti black sentiment or sympathy towards police or victims of black crime may as well be support of the Nazis right now. They have their knee on all our necks right now.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

If he said that he would the most hated person in America and cut from the team. Pointing out facts like that is a huge no no. In this crisis. Any anti black sentiment or sympathy towards police or victims of black crime may as well be support of the Nazis right now. They have their knee on all our necks right now.

This is the time when we should fly the flag high.  It's the very thing that allows all of this BS.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't agree.  I do believe the platform of the right, does have the answer.

Biggest conservative stances that help reduce poverty:

• Maximize commerce - The best way to maximize this, is to not alienate ANYONE.  To have 100% of the population contributing to commerce is the best way to run this country.  That means, making sure that the unemployment level is at 0%.  The Democrat party under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, wants 0% unemployment.  They NEED people to be poor so that they can exploit them.  Case in point...
  • Border security - With border security, it keeps people out who want to either 1) sponge off the system or 2) steal jobs at lower wages to make citizen's struggle to get job.  The Democrats DO NOT want that.  They want all people to come here freely.  How do we know this?  They institute Sanctuary City policies.  The more illegals that come here, the more people they have to put under their thumb.  The more of them that are here, the higher the unemployment number... more people to exploit.

The more money not being wasted on Democrat policies is more money that can be used to help the few people that need it.  Democrats need a high poverty number because they need to have people to exploit.  Simply, Democrat politicians are the biggest pieces of garbage in this country.  They need to be dealt with.  The people of this country need to rid this terrorist organization by voting for people who will help them, not exploit them.

good post.  I will need to circle back to it.  I have more time to browse than post these days.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Why? He had to either take back everything he said or be blackballed by the entire league. He had no choice, people are already burning his jersey on social media just for saying he respects the flag and the country. 

He caved like a little poosay. That's why.

The lefts longtime crusade to chill free speech is really bearing fruit right now. He let them intimidate him into saying something he knows is wrong. He is now part of the problem.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He caved like a little poosay. That's why.

The lefts longtime crusade to chill free speech is really bearing fruit right now. He let them intimidate him into saying something he knows is wrong. He is now part of the problem.

He’s not going to throw away his career and legacy for this dumb issue. He almost already did and barely said anything. 

Yeah. Fock him. He chose. Live with it. 

• Sad 1

The second the black community admits they are a huge part of the problem and bring up solutions to that a real conversation can start. Blaming, shaming and defending riots and looting will just get the folks that will listen to dig in. Brees is the last dude they should've attacked. He's a complete focking snootch the way he caved to the weak azz same old sh!t they always bring. Focking disgusting 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He’s not going to throw away his career and legacy for this dumb issue. He almost already did and barely said anything. 

If it was me, I'd wait till the day before the first game and retire. Since black lives matter so much, let the taysom hill Era begin.

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If it was me, I'd wait till the day before the first game and retire. Since black lives matter so much, let the taysom hill Era begin.

They signed Jameis.

I used to be a drew brees fan in a general sense as far as watching football. I don't follow individuals in sports to the point of thinking  any of them are great people because they are good in the entertainment industry, but brees had a real chance to stand up as a human being to get the message out there about the false narrative the left throws around, and he failed miserably. Miserably. 

• Sad 2

What a stupid Fock. He chose going down as the guy who stood for the flag and our veterans, as he claimed, to giving into this temporary mob doomed to failure. What a dope. He will regret this. 

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

He changed his opinion to what someone told him his opinion was. Wait. What?

Pathetic. 

13 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He had an opinion (his real one), then he was told what his new opinion was by the NFL. 

Over a dumb issue?  Two sides to everything. 

1. His career is about over anyway.  Retirement age any day. Already financially set.  They can't take that away. 

2.)  Dumb issue?  Some of us think its dumb to get your own opinion from 3rd party.

3.) "ruin his legacy" -- in who's eyes? In my eyes, his legacy is ruined.  His own personal opinion, he generated cuck syle from a 3rd party. 

In this day and age, I have respect for people with their OWN opinions, and that stand by them, because its what they believe in. 

Brees went from saying he respected his forefathers, etc....to taking a big dysentery style dump on their graves. 

He caved like a little poosay. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

He changed his opinion to what someone told him his opinion was. Wait. What?

Pathetic. 

He was almost literally held at gunpoint pretty much to make the apology statement. Behind closed doors he still means every word of what he said but when you are a public figure you have to bend a bit. 

15 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

good post.  I will need to circle back to it.  I have more time to browse than post these days.

You go do that.  Continue browsing with your head in the sand and being a part of the problem and not part of the solution.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You go do that.  Continue browsing with your head in the sand and being a part of the problem and not part of the solution.

don't be a peemus

The “shut up and play ball” crowd sure did a 180 on this one.

• Confused 1