Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round One-Three Commentary - June Mock 2020 **

I will be ready, am camping with the RV, planning to leave tomorrow between 11am and noon, then it’s maybe a 2.5 to 3 hour ride, will have my son monitor and pick for me....this could be fun

I know it's not 8:00 by any American time zone, but I've already been up for an hour and a half.  I waiting as long as I could.  Sorry to not drag out the drama.

McCaffrey is one of two or three that could be put first, depending on your perspective.  But he's a horse, and even without the PPR factor, he's going to put up a ton of points.

I know we all enjoy this draft every year, but this year it seems extra significant/special. We've been doing this darn near 20 years now and I can't think of a time when I looked forward to this more. Feels good to do something annually "normal"

Looking forward to the next 7-10 days. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Does it make any sense to delete last year’s 2 draft threads so as to “uncluttered” this year’s threads?

2 minutes ago, robb said:

Does it make any sense to delete last year’s 2 draft threads so as to “uncluttered” this year’s threads?

No, you can filter all that stuff out to where it's just the past 30-90 days. No need to delete. 

24 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

No, you can filter all that stuff out to where it's just the past 30-90 days. No need to delete. 

PM me on how to accomplish this. Thanks!

I miss the days where you could scroll to the bottom and easily see who all was at the forum... 

18 minutes ago, robb said:

PM me on how to accomplish this. Thanks!

1. Go the Mocking Station home page
2. Click the "Sort By" drop down (under the "Start new topic" button)
3. Select "Custom"
4. Choose your option in the "Last Reply" drop down box

9 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I miss the days where you could scroll to the bottom and easily see who all was at the forum... 

And.....I used to be able to have a setting where when I opened up a thread it brought me to the “last” comment so that I didn’t have to scroll down to the last comment. Can that be done and if so, how?

13 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

1. Go the Mocking Station home page
2. Click the "Sort By" drop down (under the "Start new topic" button)
3. Select "Custom"
4. Choose your option in the "Last Reply" drop down box

Mike, thanks, but I can’t find the “Sort By” drop down box.

Found it ..... and set to 30 days. Thanks so very much.

Hate to try to say what Craig would or would not do here. I guess we'll give him a little more time... 

Just now, Mike FF Today said:

If he hasn't picked by 11 am Central, I'm going to pick for him.

Roger that

Just now, Mike FF Today said:

If he hasn't picked by 11 am Central, I'm going to pick for him.

He's a Packers fan, so I think Marquez Valdes-Scantling would be the optimal selection at that time... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

He's a Packers fan, so I think Marquez Valdes-Scantling would be the optimal selection at that time... 

Jim Taylor

Leave it to Ray to make the first truly interesting selection of this draft. I was thinking I was going to have to ponder Kamara at 1.06. Nope. Makes the next few picks more interesting to be sure. 

Just now, Fumbleweed said:

Leave it to Ray to make the first truly interesting selection of this draft. I was thinking I was going to have to ponder Kamara at 1.06. Nope. Makes the next few picks more interesting to be sure. 

:cheers:

I was set on taking Cook, Kamara or Henry with the 5th overall pick.  Ray took Kamara so then it was just a matter of deciding between Cook and Henry.  I think Cook is the better athlete so went with him.  Just hope he stays healthy.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was set on taking Cook, Kamara or Henry with the 5th overall pick.  Ray took Kamara so then it was just a matter of deciding between Cook and Henry.  I think Cook is the better athlete so went with him.  Just hope he stays healthy.

I sense that this area of round 1 affords participants some unusual latitude in terms of subjective action.  Typically round one is a script through maybe pick 6 or 7, and after that we begin to diverge in our assessment of what is available. There are reasons to really question a choice between the three you mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Would have taken Cook over Henry, too. But, I think Henry is more durable like you said. 

In PPR, things would be even more complicated here with WRs coming more into play. Non-PPR makes these first half dozen picks pretty standard. 

The 4 picks after CMC (minus Henry) can be completely interchangeable in PPR. In standard Henry joins that conversation. I don’t think any WR need to be considered until now. Even in PPR simply due to the overall depth of the two positions. 

.......finger-tapping

I’ve seen faster June Mocks.

🙄

ICEMAN

6 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

This is a reminder... if you're not able to check the board for hours at a time, send me a list!

When did this start?  /sarcasm

Shovel's easy to pick for. Just give him the highest Bengal on the board. 

7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Shovel's easy to pick for. Just give him the highest Bengal on the board. 

Highest.......that would be Chad Johnson

2 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I am so sorry.  I woke up to my best friend calling me.  He lost his wife to cancer last night.  I will not let you down again.

Sorry to hear that.

51 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Shovel and remote are usually 2 of the more reliable drafters. :dunno:

Feel horrible and I never thought about it till I just made it to work today after the bad news.  

4 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I am so sorry.  I woke up to my best friend calling me.  He lost his wife to cancer last night.  I will not let you down again.

I am not worried about you letting us down. I am just glad you didn't let your friend down. That seems a tad more important to me than the June Mock Draft. 

Prayers for peace and comfort for your friend. :(

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I am not worried about you letting us down. I am just glad you didn't let your friend down. That seems a tad more important to me than the June Mock Draft. 

Prayers for peace and comfort for your friend. :(

This