Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup V - Charles Schwab/Colonial - TEAMS

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

6.03 - Andrew Putnam

Was debating back and forth between Kang and Putnam. He (Putnam) finished T-3 at Colonial last year...solid pick. 

Lanto G

@Cruzer as much as I would LOVE to steal Adam Hadwin. Cloaca actually took him right before me. 

I then selected Bazudien

• Thanks 1

Damn cruz...was hoping Pan would fall through the cracks to me. I will take Chuckie Three STicks

6.10 - Charles Howell III

• Haha 1

Cruz, this will be the second half of our bet that has you up pretty good after one tourney (I will go back and find how many shots, but I think its like 9 or 11 or something like that)

4 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Cruz, this will be the second half of our bet that has you up pretty good after one tourney (I will go back and find how many shots, but I think its like 9 or 11 or something like that)

Sounds good. 

On 6/7/2020 at 10:34 PM, Cruzer said:

2020 Charles Schwab Colonial

CBF:.....Rory McIlroy.....Gary Woodland.....Sergio Garcia.....Jason Kokrak.....Corey Conners.....Danny Willett

Doodaman:.....Jon Rahm.....Kevin Na.....Byeong Hun An.....Ryan Moore.....Sabastian Munoz.....Brendon Todd

Pat:.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Victor Hovland.....Ryan Palmer.....Matthew Wolff.....Harry Higgs.....Charles Howell III

Daino:.....Justin Thomas.....Jason Day.....Abraham Ancer.....Eric Van Rooyen.....Harold Varner III.....Bud Cauley

Cruzer:.....Webb Simpson.....Scottie Scheffler.....Daniel Berger.....Rory Sabbatini.....Chez Reavie.....C.T. Pan

KSB:.....Dustin Johnson.....Matt Kuchar.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Maverick McNealy.....Cameron Smith.....Russell Knox

Edjr:.....Brooks Koepka.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Kevin Kisner.....Danny Lee.....Jazz Janewattananond.....Branden Steele

WW:.....Sungjae Im.....Xander Schauffele.....Harris English.....Christiaan Bezuidenhout.....Brian Harman.....Lanto Griffin

Cloaca:.....Rickie Fowler.....Shane Lowry.....Joaquin Niemann.....Adam Hadwin.....Emiliano Grillo.....Jason Dufner

LOD:.....Marc Leishman.....Patrick Reed.....Max Homa.....Joel Dahmen.....Tom Hoge.....Andrew Putnam

Fumble:.....Tony Finau.....Jordan Spieth.....Billy Horschel.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Branden Grace.....Sung Kang

Alias:.....Justin Rose.....Collin Morikawa.....Phil Mickelson.....Bubba Watson.....Ian Poulter.....Taylor Gooch

That's a wrap boys. Well done and good luck - feels good to be back 👍

• Like 1

Alias, WW ...anyone wanna throw $25 on it, or something else?

51 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Alias, WW ...anyone wanna throw $25 on it, or something else?

I’m in.  $25

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

No predictions??

So hard having seen anyone play in months, but I will say this, every time (except the first round) LOD picked I thought to myself, dammit!@#! I would hope he would fall to me.  

Really liked the Reed - Homa - Dalmen round selections. 

I think Koepka could be sneaky pick now that he isnt nursing a knee injury.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I think Koepka could be sneaky pick now that he isnt nursing a knee injury.

I thought about that, guys who would have benefited from a break.  Koepka and Spieth come to mind.  For two different reasons, but anyway..........I have both in a DFS Fantasy lineup just for that reason.

Would be hilarious if half the field looked like John Daly from inactivity

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Would be hilarious if half the field looked like John Daly from inactivity

I  bet we see alot of beards. 

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I thought about that, guys who would have benefited from a break.  Koepka and Spieth come to mind.  For two different reasons, but anyway..........I have both in a DFS Fantasy lineup just for that reason.

Justin Rose hopefully found his game.

on for $25 with alias and the usual wager with Cruz, who is up 11 shots going into the second(final) leg of the wager.

WW, anything?

Early round 1 takeaways

- So close to picking Poulter. Booo

- English seemed like a smart 3rd pick, playing well prior to the break etc. Should have gone with my heart and Big Philly  

also cruzer, can you give me Hadwin back? 😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

on for $25 with alias and the usual wager with Cruz, who is up 11 shots going into the second(final) leg of the wager.

WW, anything?

@patweisers44 I would have said yes but as the event has started and I’m just seeing this now, 

at this point I’ll call it dead since you didn’t respond. 

next event

Let the bitching commence!