Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

June Mock in progress

I have done a few startups this year. It's interesting to contrasts the beginnings of the draft. They have all been 12 team ppr superflex with a tight end premium. 

Henry lasted until 3.10 in my startup before I had to trade up and grab him. He regularly falls into the third

Hill, who usually goes in the early to mid second, went until 3.03 until I traded uuo to get him. 

Fournette never goes before the 5th and sometimes falls to the 7th in startups. A top 10 back last year who is in a contract year falling to the third. Will Chris Thompson really stay healthy enough to steal significant catches? 

Mostert in the 4th? I'm always weary of putting too much stock into a few good playoff performances. I don't think mostert is good enough to make the offense go away from frustrating rbbc. 

Hilton before Chark? Rivers has obviously declined after throwing 20 ints last year. Plus there are multiple receivers Rivers could favor over Hilton. 

Watson and Rodgers went too early. Rodgers has been an average fantasy qb for a few years now. Hopkins is out of texas. 

DeAndre swift in the 5th, so this time, finally, a lions rb will be good? Odds are against it. 

Not a fan of the jeudy pick. I do not expect Lock to be able to prop up a rookie. 

Zach moss in the 9th? Only way that's paying off is if Singletary gets hurt. That dude is the real deal, and Moss would need vulture tds to matter. Allen won't allow that to happen

Do you think Armstead might be getting more work, since Fournette seems likely to be leaving the Jags after this next season? 

I do. 

Singletary did miss four games last season , and I owned him last season, he also missed playing time with nagging injury’s, plus last season Gore at less then 200 rushing att, I think simply because he was not very good, Gore avg 3.6 yards per rush last season, that was his worst in hi sunflower career, Moss I think will reach 200 plus att and be more productive then 3.6 per rush. 

So I think he’s a good buy in the 9th, I think his value is better then Singletary. Last season Singletary was a rb3 based on his avg ff points per game, and I think the Bills won’t let Allen run as much , they don’t want to get him hurt.  

I agree with Chark over Hilton and I agree about both Rodgers and Watson. 

Mostert posted 96 non ppr points in his last 6 regular season games , that’s pretty darn impressive , I’ll take 16 points per game non Since the Niners are a run first offense, they would have drafted or sign a rb if they didn’t believe in Mostert, even pick up D Freeman, and their head coach knows Freeman. 

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have done a few startups this year. It's interesting to contrasts the beginnings of the draft. They have all been 12 team ppr superflex with a tight end premium. 

Henry lasted until 3.10 in my startup before I had to trade up and grab him. He regularly falls into the third

Hill, who usually goes in the early to mid second, went until 3.03 until I traded uuo to get him. 

Fournette never goes before the 5th and sometimes falls to the 7th in startups. A top 10 back last year who is in a contract year falling to the third. Will Chris Thompson really stay healthy enough to steal significant catches? 

Mostert in the 4th? I'm always weary of putting too much stock into a few good playoff performances. I don't think mostert is good enough to make the offense go away from frustrating rbbc. 

Hilton before Chark? Rivers has obviously declined after throwing 20 ints last year. Plus there are multiple receivers Rivers could favor over Hilton. 

Well yeah, that’s pretty much the opposite of a 12 team non ppr mock redraft. Fournettes value is rightfully super low in a dynasty startup and 3rd round makes sense right now in redraft. 

Hilton is still talented and gets a better QB situation. Rivers will play behind his best offensive line ever. I’d take Hilton over Chark but I wouldn’t argue against Chark too much. It’s close. 

49ers offense is perfect for a guy like Mostert. It’s him and Coleman now. Brieda gone and it ain’t gonna be McKinnon. RB position hits a wall and forces some teams who didn’t get 2 in the first three rounds to reach half a round or so to keep from missing again. 

Problem with Hilton over Chark is.  

Rivers loves to throw to his Rbs , colts have Hines and Mack , plus he likes his te and I think M Pittman will be the most productive of all the rookie wr this season.  

Chark is clearly the option one for the Jags.  

And he might just be the best player the jags have on offense. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Problem with Hilton over Chark is.  

Rivers loves to throw to his Rbs , colts have Hines and Mack , plus he likes his te and I think M Pittman will be the most productive of all the rookie wr this season.  

Chark is clearly the option one for the Jags.  

And he might just be the best player the jags have on offense. 

I don’t disagree on Chark but don’t forget none of the Indy RBs compare to Ekeler or Tomlinson.... and I like Doyle but he’s no Gates. Rivers enjoyed throwing to Keenan Allen very much. Hilton is his most talented weapon and he will have more time to throw than he has in ages. 

I think Hines can compare pretty well to Ekeler. 

As for most talented weapon on the Colts, I’m not so sure that’s Hilton going forward. 

Pittman is going to produce, and a healthy P Campbell in the slot is going to also, I think Hilton as a lot of competition this season, plus the three Rbs , Taylor and Mack and a very talented Hines.  Also he made M Gordon into a pretty rec out of the back field, and I don’t recall that being a strength of Gordon coming out of Wisconsin, he had 50 plus rec twice one of those seasons he only played in 12 games, and last season Gordon had 42 rec in 12 games.  

Would agree he doesn’t have the tes he’s had with the Chargers.  

Sorry to ask this question, ppr? 

Thanks. 

White Wonder took the first six picks.