Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Trump praises his SS for dealing with protesters in a Tweet

Okay, y'all just keep playing games....

Keep playin' dumb....

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

SS = Secret Service

Let's not pretend that anyone has ever call the Secret Service SS

Lots of people refer to the Secret Service as the SS.

You're going to eventually so just go ahead and peenie this now. 

YWIA

Just now, 5-Points said:

Lots of people refer to the Secret Service as the SS.

You're going to eventually so just go ahead and peenie this now. 

YWIA

Prove it

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, y'all just keep playing games....

Keep playin' dumb....

Which one do you think would be better for black people in this country? 

Eliminate the unjustifiable killings of the 3 or 4 black people a year commited by cops,  or, eliminate the thousands upon thousands of murders black people commit every year?

13% committing 57% of violent crimes in the US.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Prove it

What, that you're going to peenie this thread? 

Ok, hang on BRB

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Prove it

Once it's Peenied how will ever even prove it existed in the first place?

His secret service and the military police with their tear gas and riot gear really kicked ass against those peaceful protesters. Trump should be very proud. 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

His secret service and the military police with their tear gas and riot gear really kicked ass against those peaceful protesters. Trump should be very proud. 🤣🤣🤣

And yet you remained tear gas and bunion free. 

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

SS = Secret Service

Let's not pretend that anyone has ever call the Secret Service SS

To be honest, I just thought you were lazy and didn't want to type the whole words out. But I knew it meant secret service. What idiot wouldn't know that?

You can only type but so many characters in a tweet.  People use acronyms, nicknames, symbols all the time.  

peenie says she doesn’t watch the news.  So where does she get her info like this?

My guess:  Facebook 

I noticed this earlier and believe it was intentional and done to further incite the left.  I think Trump gets off on this kinda stuff.  It will be newsworthy for a day or two and then he'll do something else to incite the left and this will be forgotten and the new will be newsworthy for a day or two and on and on it goes.

He prolly tweets half this stuff while he's taking a sh1t.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

peenie says she doesn’t watch the news.  So where does she get her info like this?

That’s Newbies go to as well. Sad. And so freakin lazy. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Probably. Who actually didn't know she meant secret service from reading the thread title? That's what I want to know.

If you use context you know the difference between AA and AA. Affirmative Action and Alcoholics Anonymous.

Was there any praise for the brown shits?

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I noticed this earlier and believe it was intentional and done to further incite the left.  I think Trump gets off on this kinda stuff.  It will be newsworthy for a day or two and then he'll do something else to incite the left and this will be forgotten and the new will be newsworthy for a day or two and on and on it goes.

I agree. He gets off on trolling his perceived enemies. Same as setting his Tulsa rally on juneteenth. If the desired effect is making his sheep hi-five each other and make Sean Hannity beat his meat, he nails it every time. But it just further divides and prevents his base from growing.  Some point he needed that to try to get one or two new supporters.  He's literally gone three and a half years watching the high fives and making swing voters realize what an enormous dooshbag he is. 

This thread is excatly what is wrong with the black and white communist people in this country.

BLM and ANTIFA terrorist have taken over a city center, burned buildings, and MURDERED people.

And you're worried the secret service starts with 2 S's just like some bad dudes from 80 FOCKING years ago.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This thread is excatly what is wrong with the black and white communist people in this country.

BLM and ANTIFA terrorist have taken over a city center, burned buildings, and MURDERED people.

And you're worried the secret service starts with 2 S's just like some bad dudes from 80 FOCKING years ago.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. 

/thread

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Thanks to our SS people like you never get to carry out their assassination fantasies.

I can see why you'd be mad.

The hypocritical focks got what they wanted and are now biotching that the cops on the south side of Chicago sat in a politician’s office while the animals were rioting.  

I don't watch the news, someone told me it was tending. I thought it would make a good thread. 

I have no assassination fantasies. I respect the president even if I disagree with him. I would never want him dead. That is an evil thought. Nor would I want  Pence as president.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't watch the news, someone told me it was tending. I thought it would make a good thread. 

I have no assassination fantasies. I respect the president even if I disagree with him. I would never want him dead. That is an evil thought. Nor would I want  Pence as president.

Any thoughts on my question to you?

Which one do you think would be better for black people in this country? 

Eliminate the unjustifiable killings of the 3 or 4 black people a year committed by cops,  or, eliminate the thousands upon thousands of murders black people commit every year?

13% committing 57% of violent crimes in the US.

When did peenie turn into the black newbie?   

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

He would probably stop if the emotional panty waists on the left stop getting bent over every tweet. He's dropping the lure every day and catching guppies by the thousands. He feeds on their emotional outbursts.

23 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

:dunno: Not sure. But it happened for real.

25 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

So what’s the thoughts of people in the normal part of your state? 

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

She's been all over the place. For. A. Couple of days after the whole thing erupted, she was very reasonable. Then she took a hard swing to the BLM mode for a while, has been veering back the last couple of days. Odd. 

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She's been all over the place. For. A. Couple of days after the whole thing erupted, she was very reasonable. Then she took a hard swing to the BLM mode for a while, has been veering back the last couple of days. Odd. 

That's so true. I have noticed it too. One day, she's happy slappy hero pup, the next, she's newbie jr. jr.

I knew a couple women like that and it was manic depression that made them that way. But peenie never really showed that before from what I saw here.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what’s the thoughts of people in the normal part of your state? 

We're focking embarrassed.   There's a huge push to recall governor Hitler.   Wouldn't be surprised to see Minnesota go for Trump this November.   

Thankfully the secret service was in place and ready to deal with the terrorists.

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

We're focking embarrassed.   There's a huge push to recall governor Hitler.   Wouldn't be surprised to see Minnesota go for Trump this November.   

Good for you guys. Cuomo can sit on the throne for life if he wants, despite his obvious, colossal Fock ups. NY is too far gone for even  a glimmer of hope. 

Tears still flowing ? Darn meany racist letters being next to eachother. You poor little things peenie and newbie. I hope you can get through this racist travesty.  

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Tears still flowing ? Darn meany racist letters being next to eachother. You poor little things peenie and newbie. I hope you can get through this racist travesty.  

You're the one I feel sorry for.  Nascar eliminating your hate flag.  Statues of losing war generals coming down.  Bands changing their names so they don't offend anyone.  This is your worst fear.  Country is becoming LESS racist instead of more.  I thought Donald was going to make america white again./  Bwahahaha

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You're the one I feel sorry for.  Nascar eliminating your hate flag.  Statues of losing war generals coming down.  Bands changing their names so they don't offend anyone.  This is your worst fear.  Country is becoming LESS racist instead of more.  I thought Donald was going to make america white again./  Bwahahaha

blah blah blah blah

Orange Man Bad