Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Rounds Eleven-Sixteen Commentary**

Yes, I took him. Maybe a year off did his body good and maybe the lack of a true camp will make TB12 lean on his trusted guy a little bit 🤷🏻‍♂️

OK.......glad to see where Perriman goes. I have him in 2 leagues and no fellow owners see him as anything but bench fodder. No trade interest. I think as the Jets #1 WR he has some real good value, and late 10th is good value!

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yes, I took him. Maybe a year off did his body good and maybe the lack of a true camp will make TB12 lean on his trusted guy a little bit 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would have taken him at 11.06 if you or someone else hadn’t...

I considered Gronk with my last pick because I have Brady but I already have Godwin on my roster.  That's one too many Bucs for me.

7 minutes ago, robb said:

OK.......glad to see where Perriman goes. I have him in 2 leagues and no fellow owners see him as anything but bench fodder. No trade interest. I think as the Jets #1 WR he has some real good value, and late 10th is good value!

He’s JAG. His breakout games come with his former team airing it out like mad in an offense that threw a lot of deep balls. 

don’t expect anything close to that in Adam Gases offense. Plus they will give their rookie every opportunity to grow. 

(Jets fan)

This has been an interesting draft. I am looking forward to Fumble’s annual analysis and also looking forward to doing a little write up on my own thought process and ultimate execution of my plans. 

17 minutes ago, robb said:

He will likely be feast or famine.

Darnold can throw, will end up throwing his way through the 4th quarter in alot of games....

Perriman has shown flashes, whether he can be consistent is the question. In this format I get the best of him without the risk

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He will likely be feast or famine.

Darnold can throw, will end up throwing his way through the 4th quarter in alot of games....

Perriman has shown flashes, whether he can be consistent is the question. In this format I get the best of him without the risk

You realize it’s your pick, correct? 

1 minute ago, Fumbleweed said:

You realize it’s your pick, correct? 

I did not, I usually do an F5 on the site to see if a new post hit the thread, it looked like it had not, thanks brah

The Falcons let Hooper go and traded for Hurst which tells me he's going to get used.  I think he has great upside here.

Absolute steal on Hurst. That was a snipe...I had already typed his name in. 

Robb...good pick on Hockensen. Couldn’t believe he was still there. Had him typed in, but decided to add another WR over a guy backing up Kittle on my team. 

For robb and Fumble: did you guys have late round TE targets, or is that just the draft fell for you?

6 minutes ago, worm said:

For robb and Fumble: did you guys have late round TE targets, or is that just the draft fell for you?

Little bit of both...

21 minutes ago, worm said:

It was by design. IMHO, TEs are easy to hold off on in ANY draft. I value the position, but just feel one can get value in the 10-14 round range. It’s a philosophy and one that has served me well these past 4 years or so.

You guys cleaned out my list of top TE2s, so going in a different direction.

Let's see if Rapistberger can return to form. As a QB2 behind relatively safe Russell Wilson, he's worth a shot.

I still hesitate on guys coming off ACL injuries, but it happened early enough in the season that Williams should be recovered. He had a good showing his rookie year (mainly with Josh Rosen), let's see what he does with Fitzmagic.

Snipped me by taking Williams!

Nice job V4E

Goff would have been my pick if not for having the same bye week as Dak.

Iceman sniped my Lazard. 

Tannehill was my next QB after Stafford. Nice one fumble 

How was Shepard still available?  Slayton and Tate both went ahead of him.  Did he get lost or something?

1 hour ago, worm said:

Goff would have been my pick if not for having the same bye week as Dak.

Do you normally think about bye weeks in all your drafts?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do.  It’s not usually going to dictate too much of my draft but I tend to not want to have 4 players with the same bye and another 4 with the same bye because it feels like punting 2 weeks in a 13 week fantasy regular season 

I think you see a little more of it in the June mock because it’s human nature to consider the best ball league where you don’t want to take a 0 at any position in any given week. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How was Shepard still available?  Slayton and Tate both went ahead of him.  Did he get lost or something?

I was choosing between the two of them, thought Tate had more TD upside I guess?  I don't know, I may have over-thought it.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not too much, but in this format with no free agency I didn't want to have a week with no QB.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I do.  It’s not usually going to dictate too much of my draft but I tend to not want to have 4 players with the same bye and another 4 with the same bye because it feels like punting 2 weeks in a 13 week fantasy regular season 

I think you see a little more of it in the June mock because it’s human nature to consider the best ball league where you don’t want to take a 0 at any position in any given week. 

I rarely think about bye weeks unless I need a tie breaker for picking someone.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I rarely think about bye weeks unless I need a tie breaker for picking someone.

Well yes. I’m not going to skip a guy I have a tier above because of bye weeks but I do keep them in the back of my mind. 

more than bye weeks I will avoid having too much equity in any one offense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Iceman sniped my Lazard. 

Here's hoping that Roger's positive attitude toward him leads to on-filed results. The kid is HUGE. He's hard to miss at 6-5".

ICEMAN

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN said:

Here's hoping that Roger's positive attitude toward him leads to on-filed results. The kid is HUGE. He's hard to miss at 6-5".

ICEMAN

He was an absolute stud at Iowa State.

Sniped again by Remote. Seriously. :thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, remote controller said:

🤗

I’m big on Doyle at his ADP this season for what I feel are obvious reasons

I have texted Dan.

28 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I’m big on Doyle at his ADP this season for what I feel are obvious reasons

I wanted Hurst, but Doyle was next on my list.

Just now, remote controller said:

I am very surprised one QB is still on the board.

2 still from my list which had 4 guys when I picked stafford. 

I am lower than most on hurst. I’ll go into more detail after I eat dinner 😆