12th Man

TRUMP'S RE-ELECTION WILL BE...

All of the Democrat candidates have sworn (on stage, and in public) to put illegals over American citizens. I'm not sure how anyone can vote for a Democrat and feel like they did a service to America.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

...a miracle.  Just being realistic. Great rah rah video though.👍🏻

Yeah...no.

I honestly think he swings Minnesota into his win column.  If he can do that, he won't lose any state he took in 2016 and will gain even more.

51 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yeah...no.

I honestly think he swings Minnesota into his win column.  If he can do that, he won't lose any state he took in 2016 and will gain even more.

I hope so.  I dont buy into the polls too much, but now for the first time, Biden is the Vegas favorite. Most books have Trump even, Biden -110, any Dem -130.  

Hopefully the econmy picks up and coronavirus and these protests fade.

These protests are potentially huge, if people feel the Dems won't protect them, it's big for Trump but if the "police are the debbil" story sticks and people miss the old establishment, Joe is fine. 

I imagine Trump will destroy Biden in any debates so we can look forward to that.

How much negative campaigning has Joe endured? I am not in country to witness it but he should be getting hit for Hunter, Ukraine, Tara Reade/groping/creepiness, his trade policies, his war record, and his brain no longer functioning.

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I hope so.  I dont buy into the polls too much, but now for the first time, Biden is the Vegas favorite. Most books have Trump even, Biden -110, any Dem -130.  

Yes, this is a good measure, people putting their money where their mouth is not someone answering Approve or disapprove.

......."Newbie Blow" "MDC Blow" "Wiffle Blow" 🤣

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

How much negative campaigning has Joe endured? I am not in country to witness it but he should be getting hit for Hunter, Ukraine, Tara Reade/groping/creepiness, his trade policies, his war record, and his brain no longer functioning.

You must have forgotten how the American media treats Democrats vs Republicans in their reporting.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

You must have forgotten how the American media treats Democrats vs Republicans in their reporting.

I know, Joe is  they're hero. I'm talking about ads... they're not there yet?

Joe should spend as little time in public as possible. His only hope is to stay away from cameras and hope Don continues to make a flaming retard out of himself.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

California is pissed, and in 2018 the Republican nominee for Gov got 46%.

Hillary got 67%

I think California could actually be a toss up

Cal has had a lot of Repub Govenors..right?

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Cal has had a lot of Repub Govenors..right?

Arnold?  

Pete Wilson and Dukemajen from 83-99

California was amazing from 80-99

Grey Davis messed it up and Arnold doubled up on that, then of course Moonbeam Brown and Newscum continue to fail

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

C'mon .... can somebody answer the question please, thanks.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

C'mon .... can somebody answer the question please, thanks.

Sure.  Everybody but the Always-Trumpers realize the Hunter/Ukraine thing is BS, it is a made up scandal. As explained before at the Geek Club, he went there, on orders from US State Dept., in conjunction with multiple other countries to demand that a corrupt AG be removed from office.   I, and others have provided documentation of this that has been ignored by this bored.  That is your answer.

Tara Reade has many issues with her story, and may have issues with reality. And seriously, you are going to listen to Tara Reade, but ignore the dozens of women who have implicated Trump in sexual harassment incidents?   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sure.  Everybody but the Always-Trumpers realize the Hunter/Ukraine thing is BS, it is a made up scandal. As explained before at the Geek Club, he went there, on orders from US State Dept., in conjunction with multiple other countries to demand that a corrupt AG be removed from office.   I, and others have provided documentation of this that has been ignored by this bored.  That is your answer.

Tara Reade has many issues with her story, and may have issues with reality. And seriously, you are going to listen to Tara Reade, but ignore the dozens of women who have implicated Trump in sexual harassment incidents?   

Thanks for the effort, and I gave you a like, but the question was how deeply it was known in public and if it getting advertised since I know the MSM won't cover it.

I wasn't comparing the Tara Reade story to Trump but bone of of the women that I know that have accused Kavanaugh have come forth with any evidence like Tara Reade has, and this may or may not be the case with President Trump; I wasn't paying attention because I don't actually care about this, I didn't when Clinton did either even after the dress appeared on the scene, I just think that Kavanaugh/Biden double standard should be publicized as this is an opportunity for people who embrace the MeToo movement to have this shoved in their hypocritical faces and the entire movement to be exposed, discredited, stomped on, and set on fire.

The Hunter Biden thing is real as could be. He travels around the world getting jobs in China and Ukraine that he's not qualified for, comes out super rich, and gets his father to for whatever reason his father pressures Ukraine to drop a corruption investigation into the company Hunter was doing there. We never did learn what Hunter was doing working for a corrupt Ukrainian energy company or what he was doing in China either other than walk off the plane with his father and back on with mega-million dollar deals.

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

None. Zero. Zilch. 

That's what I suspected and that was my hope.. Joe is getting a free pass so far but his flaws are going to be exposed eventually and his negatives should skyrocket while Trump's can't/don't move no matter what happens. Trump doesn't play nice. Maybe they're intentionally holding back until after the Dem convention to lay out the case against Biden so the Dems don't replace him.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's what I suspected and that was my hope.. Joe is getting a free pass so far but his flaws are going to be exposed eventually and his negatives should skyrocket while Trump's can't/don't move no matter what happens. Trump doesn't play nice. Maybe they're intentionally holding back until after the Dem convention to lay out the case against Biden so the Dems don't replace him.

Trump came out in a previous rally a while back and said something about Warren and then said he regretted saying it so early because he wants to hold onto things about his opponents until the last month or so prior to the election.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump came out in a previous rally a while back and siad something about Warren and said he regretted saying it so early because he wants to hold onto things about his opponents until the last month or so prior to the election.

So you're seeing the same thing? President Trump is holding back his fire on Biden? Because there's a megaton of poop to fling his way when the time comes. Biden got a free pass in the primary and isn't vetted, Trump will take the gloves off and go after him.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Joe isn't going to be the nominee.

I think that, assuming avoiding injuries is correct and I'd like to see others confirm it, that Team Trump is holing back fire on Biden precisely because they don't want this outcome. There are a million torpedoes they can aim at Joe. Joe is a POS person and the worst/least deserving / most underwhelming major party candidate in our lifetime. The Trump campaign wants Joe to come out of the convention as the nominee so maybe they're not shaking the boat until he is locked in place and he cannot be replaced.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So you're seeing the same thing? President Trump is holding back his fire on Biden? Because there's a megaton of poop to fling his way when the time comes. Biden got a free pass in the primary and isn't vetted, Trump will take the gloves off and go after him.

Yeah. This is real. Plus, with all the other crap going on, why should Trump talk about Biden now when no one will be paying attention to it. 

It will all come up for sure. Win or lose, Biden will take a beating. What does Trump have to lose? He's been the most vetted president in history. If he doesn't win the election, well that sucks for the people of this country, and he will give a greatest concession speech this country has ever witnessed, or he wins and the economy will get better rather than go to complete hell under Biden. Also if Trump wins, we will witness 4 more years of the left losing their minds and even people from the left will be bailing on that party. 

At this rate though, if somehow the obama in heels gets the VP go ahead, I think the left flood the polls for that crooked wench alone.

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Joe isn't going to be the nominee.

It won't matter in the least who the nominee is.

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Priceless. 

17 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Bettors are overwhelmed with negative press about Trump.  Doesn't mean anything.

Hillary was the vegas favorite until she lost.

https://lasvegassportsbetting.com/2016-US-Presidential-Election-Las-Vegas-Odds_P7056.html

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Priceless. 

Could you imagine being that clueless? 

16 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Seriously. You and Newbie should think about a class action lawsuit against the  public schools. Exhibit A above would net you a fortune. Wow. So uneducated. Can’t imagine seeing the world through those eyes. 😢

People underestimate how many secret voters Trump has in swing states just like they did in 2016. This Woke revolution sounds huge due to the extremely vocal minority but it’s shocking how many of those either don’t vote or come from already locked in blue states. The 4-5 states that determine the election are not as keen as you would think from watching the news. 

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

People underestimate how many secret voters Trump has in swing states just like they did in 2016. This Woke revolution sounds huge due to the extremely vocal minority but it’s shocking how many of those either don’t vote or come from already locked in blue states. The 4-5 states that determine the election are not as keen as you would think from watching the news. 

100%

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Trump needs to talk about his trade deals and bringing jobs home and remind us that Biden is a free trader. That doesn't register as relevant to sh*tbag leftist activist journalists who grew up rich on the east coast and are far more worried about how virtue signaling about awful people of their pigmentation are, including the non-rich, but is utter catnip to people from the upper midwest.

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Went to a local bbq joint for dinner. Group of 13 came in. America t shirts and MAGA hats. It's going to be glorious. 

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Went to a local bbq joint for dinner. Group of 13 came in. America t shirts and MAGA hats. It's going to be glorious. 

Did you feel weird sitting there by yourself?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

They supported the flag AND loved their country? Those nazis. 

I'm guessing that the election will be a giant mess in several different ways, and the country will be thrown into disarray trying to come to a resolution during an unprecedented limbo. Hopefully wrong there.

I seriously want to take the day off work that day (returns come back in the middle of the day here) and sit in a bar and watch.

I think it will be a cluster fock either way. If Trump wins, you can count on riots.

If Trump loses narrowly, he will throw a fit. In fact, the entire final two months of his presidency could be must see TV.

The only scenario where it goes down smoothly is if Trump just get waxed by a large margin, and that's not going to happen.