Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Pick my CHAZ sign!

I'll probably head to the office early next week to start packing up stuff.  Assuming that Durkan and Inslee haven't done a G0ddamn thing about the CHAZ by then I plan on taking a walk up there to witness "history" in the making. 

I'm going to wear my Bills gear and take a selfie at the "border".  I have a few ideas for a sign as a shout out to my GC brethren (and sistah Peenie!) but want to hear some ideas from the rest of you losers.  As Titans mentioned I don't want to be too specific or else the lefties will sniff us out and we'll be next on the cancelation chopping block.  Don't want FFTodayMike to suffer because of us d0uchebags.

Let's hear your ideas!  Keep in mind that everything is probably going to be funny, but I also don't want to become a victim of "justice". 

GO! 

They already know about us. HT and I were called out in an article. But yeah, don't bring any more attention to this place. Mike doesn't need the destruction a 100 more Newbies would cause.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They already know about us. HT and I were called out in an article. But yeah, don't bring any more attention to this place. Mike doesn't need the destruction a 100 more Newbies would cause.

Link to said article? 🤔

"AAFP" (Antifa Are Focking Poosays) 

"Legalize Prostitution"

"Why is This Place Named After Sonny's Embarrassment?"

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Wait, what? :huh:

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

just this

Nevah :bench:Stephan Davis :pointstosky:

:banana::banana::banana:

Ooh yeah, this is a good one.  This or Tommy Maddox. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that might get you into too much trouble from all the white people

dont make it racist

I wouldn't do Porch Monkey 4 Life.  I'd be a dead man walking.  Just context for GC 4 LIFE. 

Just now, DonS said:

Ooh yeah, this is a good one.  This or Tommy Maddox. 

you can go with anything that is only here

Tommy Maddox 5k

Quentin GriFFiths

David PatteRn

we will know

"Free Shotsup!" ✊

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you never heard about the low rent message bored?

Of course I have but how does Aunt Queefa know about Cdub and HT?

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Of course I have but how does Aunt Queefa know about Cdub and HT?

It was about trans people. And you'll never guess but they totally twist and left out any context to what HT said.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It was about trans people. And you'll never guess but they totally twist and left out any context to what HT said.

Of course, that's what they do. I missed it. When was this?

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Of course, that's what they do. I missed it. When was this?

Last year I think it was a super woke publication like slate I forget the actual name.

ETA found it.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/07/james-gunn-dan-harmon-mike-cernovich-the-far-rights-pedophilia-smear-campaign-is-working.html

On FFTodayForums.com, a user who quotes Trump in his profile posted a link to the video under the title, “#Himtoo Dan Harmon next up for being a pedophile.” Farther down the thread, others commented that “this is the crew constantly moralizing at the rest of us” and that “Hillary spent half her campaign hanging out with them … they couldn’t trot enough of them out on the stage at the DNC.” It’s not entirely clear to whom them refers in that comment, but it’s most likely trans people.

I'm the poster who has the Trump quote, back when we could have quotes under our post. And the second quote is HT. If you look at the original thread HT was clearly talking about Hollywood weirdos and not trans people.

Gaylord McSquigglypants sends his regards to Raz Simone 

• Haha 1

Throw Raz Simone’s name out there for the world to see

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Last year I think it was a super woke publication like slate I forget the actual name.

ETA found it.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/07/james-gunn-dan-harmon-mike-cernovich-the-far-rights-pedophilia-smear-campaign-is-working.html

On FFTodayForums.com, a user who quotes Trump in his profile posted a link to the video under the title, “#Himtoo Dan Harmon next up for being a pedophile.” Farther down the thread, others commented that “this is the crew constantly moralizing at the rest of us” and that “Hillary spent half her campaign hanging out with them … they couldn’t trot enough of them out on the stage at the DNC.” It’s not entirely clear to whom them refers in that comment, but it’s most likely trans people.

I'm the poster who has the Trump quote, back when we could have quotes under our post. And the second quote is HT. If you look at the original thread HT was clearly talking about Hollywood weirdos and not trans people.

:lol: I'm sorry I missed it.

"“You mean you are opposed to your little girl using the same restroom as a grown man who decides to take a little extra peek between the door crack when hes walking by and hears her going tinkle? Bigot.”

This is precisely the type of post I would expect from this place. 

:lol:  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Gaylord McSquigglypants sends his regards to Raz Simone 

Oh sh1t.  I need to slip Gaylord McSquigglypants in there somehow.

How about:  GMc Yeah You Know Me

40 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Geek Club. You won't get a shirt though. :sad:

I got one about 15 years ago for giving Mike M. a shark tooth.  It is still in my closet.  I never wore it because I know if I ruin it I will never get another one. 

38 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

GFIAFP

In bold italics 

This might be the Winnah. 

I would fock with them and troll them.

Like stop throwing away trash, I'd put it in my trunk and drive up and deposit it at their checkpoint. If I really felt like being a pr*ck and had a few bucks to spend, buy a drone and drop my trash on top of them, preferably on a crowd or on a food stall.

Fock them.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

ETA found it.

That's classic 😅. I didn't know this (or maybe I forgot).

I always find it pathetic when an opinion piece, or even worse, a news story, has to resort to quoting random posts from message boards to get their point across.

50 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It'll be funny when people try to make their own meanings.

"Go fall in acid, focking pigs" 🤔

Right on, bro! ✊

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that might get you into too much trouble from all the white people

dont make it racist

How is that racists?

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

calling someone a porch monkey?

really?

My grandpa called me a little monkey all the time. Are you telling me he is racist?

Just now, Baker Boy said:

My grandpa called me a little monkey all the time. Are you telling me he is racist?

no I am telling you the term porch monkey is racist, its a derogatory term meaning lazy "N"