Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

As protests rage, more Democrats want Biden to pick woman of color as VP

Cool. Our first woman president will be a slut who focked her boss to get ahead. 

If he picks Harris will he bus her in to the convention? 

44 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Biden is old school. She has to ride in the back. 

Biden will make her ride on his back and harris will do it. Anything to move up is her motto.

Klobuchar’s chances took a hit when it was revealed that as Minnesota AG, she’d declined to prosecute Derek Chauvin on a previous brutality accusation.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Biden is old school. She has to ride in the back. 

My mention of bussing goes back to one of the debates when Harris got in Biden's face over his opposition to bussing.  She stated about a million times how that little girl being bussed "was me" (or whatever) 

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Klobuchar’s chances took a hit when it was revealed that as Minnesota AG, she’d declined to prosecute Derek Chauvin on a previous brutality accusation.

Not to mention she's not black. I think that is the new criteria for Democratic VP of the United States. Funny thing is, if Trump replaced Pence with Ben Carson, the left would have a heart attack while screaming Trump is using him as a black token and not a real human being. :lol:

Pence doesn't deserve it but I would love to see it.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Not to mention she's not black. I think that is the new criteria for Democratic VP of the United States. Funny thing is, if Trump replaced Pence with Ben Carson, the left would have a heart attack while screaming Trump is using him as a black token and not a real human being. :lol:

I would love to see Pence step down and have Trump run with Candace Owens. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I'd like to see Trump run for a third term in 2024 as Donatella Trump, after he legally changes his name and gender.

Then if they complain about the term limit he can call them bigots for misgendering him. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'd like to see Trump run for a third term in 2024 as Donatella Trump, after he legally changes his name and gender.

Then if they complain about the term limit he can call them bigots for misgendering him. 

Ooooohhhhh....nice touch! :cheers:

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If only.......oh my god, that would be focking stellar......  🤣