Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Anyone planning on traveling to Tulsa for the Trump rally on 6/20?

Apparently 300k people applied for tickets to the 19,000 seat arena.  I'm starting to think its a requirement to attend at least one of these.  Take some video.  Tell your grandkids you went to a Trump rally before the war.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was gonna until he moved it. Puzzy

Then you would have been a day late. :dunno:

Trump moved the date because he knew having it on the 19th would have caused a mini-civil war in Tulsa that day. It would have ended up being cancelled due to blacks vs red hats war 

I would venture back to the BOK center, but only if I was going to see ku play again

I’ve been to Tulsa.

The only thing good to come out of Oklahoma is I 40 East.

• Haha 1

The fact that he's having a rally in Tulsa. :nono:

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Trump moved the date because he knew having it on the 19th would have caused a mini-civil war in Tulsa that day. It would have ended up being cancelled due to blacks vs red hats war 

Whats the 19 ? Some secret event only racists are aware of ? 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Whats the 19 ? Some secret event only racists are aware of ? 

Juneteenth (June 19th)

Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.  Dating back to 1865, it was on June 19th that the Union soldiers, led by Major General Gordon Granger, landed at Galveston, Texas with news that the war had ended and that the enslaved were now free. Note that this was two and a half years after President Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation - which had become official January 1, 1863. The Emancipation Proclamation had little impact on the Texans due to the minimal number of Union troops to enforce the new Executive Order. However, with the surrender of General Lee in April of 1865, and the arrival of General Granger’s regiment, the forces were finally strong enough to influence and overcome the resistance.

Tulsa

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, peenie said:

You gotta be kidding.  He moved the date. Now he can never go there because some people did something? 

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're joking? Some black person killed another black person in Chicago. Does that mean black people shouldn't be allowed? 

So 100 years ago a bunch of angry Democrats started a riot over a man falsely accused of rape, decided to burn down black businesses, murder blacks.

Some things never change I guess.

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

Juneteenth (June 19th)

Tulsa

Ok so whats that have to do with a rally ? 

The only reason to believe there is an issue with the rally is if you think Trump is racist. The massacre was on May 31/June 1. A Dem rally could be held and could be peddled as an event of healing and no one would balk.  Its all about the narrative.

In the current environment, it was a smart move to move the date.  

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Juneteenth (June 19th)

Tulsa

I definitely feel for my white ancestors who fought and died in the war on behalf of the black people

They should be remembered for sure. Cheers to their bravery sticking up for the black people. Great that we have this day to celebrate them.  :cheers:

What do you want to do with all the other white people in Tulsa? Have them hung?

3 hours ago, peenie said:

This is what uppity sounds like. 

• Haha 1

He can do whatever he likes. I'm just saying that having a rally on June 19 in Tulsa is not the best decision.

No matter how many years pass Gettysburg has meaning. Having a rally at Waco has meaning. Tulsa may mean nothing to you but it means something to others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

He can do whatever he likes. I'm just saying that having a rally on June 19 in Tulsa is not the best decision.

No matter how many years pass Gettysburg has meaning. Having a rally at Waco has meaning. Tulsa may mean nothing to you but it means something to others.

So your saying no rallys, for anyone, ever in certain locations?

If a Polish politician rumored to hate the Jews had a rally at Auschwitz Birkenau, it would have meaning. 

If Trump is ushering in an inclusive message then yes, have it there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Didn’t hear much from you or the left when Ilhan Omar made her disgusting comments about 9/11. Not a peep. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t hear much from you or the left when Ilhan Omar made her disgusting comments about 9/11. Not a peep. 

Must've missed her comments as I live in GA not NY.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

You may be the most uninformed person on this bored about anything :lol:

39 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You may be the most uninformed person on this bored about anything :lol:

Oh no she didn't. :lol: :banana:

She’s not from NY. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s not from NY. 

Minnesota, oops!

I don't keep up. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Five days ago, you'd have been hard pressed to find anyone who knew what "juneteenth" is, or the Tulsa massacre or whatever. 

As usual, gined up fake outrage. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

If a Polish politician rumored to hate the Jews had a rally at Auschwitz Birkenau, it would have meaning. 

His inclusive message is the same it always has been. The color of your skin is irrelevant. Here's a job. Enjoy America.

Of course that is racist somehow. Now minorities want extra status. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Five days ago, you'd have been hard pressed to find anyone who knew what "juneteenth" is, or the Tulsa massacre or whatever. 

Folks like peenie eat this sh!t up like hungry angry dogs and claim to be neutral 

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Folks like peenie eat this sh!t up like hungry angry dogs and claim to be neutral 

Yep. Already have mlk day. The entire month of February.

Now cinco de negro is sacred all of a sudden. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Already have mlk day. The entire month of February.

Now cinco de negro is sacred all of a sudden. 

I don't know wtf mlk day has to do with it, but. White man bad is her schtick 

9 hours ago, peenie said:

Rumored? Get the fock out of here... if you want to base opinions on facts you'll see that trump has done more in his 3 years for the black community than the previous 4 administrations did combined. 

But don't let facts get in the way of some good old fashioned fake outrage fed to the willinging stupid sheep like yourself.  

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I didn't know what juneteenth was.  You didn't. Trump didn't. But blacks knew. And Steven Miller knew. 

Trump never backs down. Never apologizes. He never admits to mistake.  Spent two days defending having it on that day. And then moved it. That should tell you all you need to know. They knew it was going to be a horrible day if they had it there. I'm sure they were already warned about the civil ramifications in Tulsa that day. The Trump administrstion rarely blinks.  They blinked here. 

5 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

With anything. :lol:

I don't. Everyone around me is angry because I won't watch the news.

Please understand, I feel assaulted. I hear about this robbery, that shooting, crime crime crime! It makes me sad and very afraid. Yet, when I look around my true surroundings I feel quite safe. Everyone is nice and kind and there aren't shootings or robberies happening where I live. Why should I stress myself out about a killing I can do nothing about that didn't happen near me or didn't happen to anyone I know? 

Trump: the news was constantly covering negative things, investigations, about Trump. So much focus on who was getting fired and speculating about how this time he's really in trouble but in the end nothing happened, just years of negative press. Barely any focus on his policies. The news was more interested in the drama. The news wasn't reporting the news I wanted to hear about.

I can't even say how I truly feel about Covid-19....

And the constant focus on interracial police shootings that exaggerates racial tensions. 

I am a black person that needs to feel my coworkers, who are mostly white, think of me as an equal and the news would have me believe I'm going to be shot just by jogging down the street.

Sadly, the rest of America doesn't understand how they are negatively brainwashed by the news. They feel overly fearful of black people even though their day to day experience is positive.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Black people know about both. 

https://instagram.fatl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/103184734_899671930529795_7899808901709241287_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fatl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=TFLoD-5AG98AX-dkKwI&oh=51515ed9f2f45ab06fa7a930eb17968e&oe=5F0F6531

Actually, I leaned about Juneteenth when I moved to Georgia. Never heard of it in New Jersey. 

I learned about Tulsa in the 90's.

President Trump’s mega MAGA rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma is the hottest ticket ever!

By Sunday, more than 800,000 people signed up for tickets to attend Trump’s first rally after the COVID-19 lockdowns.

I bet Biden couldn't fill a Denny's.

Modern Day Cowboy