Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Rayshard Brooks says hold my 40.

This is absurd and I hope they burn all of their own shitt for this.  The dude tried to take a cops taser. If he shoots the cop with the taser the cop is going to drop his gun. If you are going to steal a cops taser and tase him with it what makes you think he was not going to kill the cop once he drops the gun? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did it have to be to kill shot?  

Ok Joe Biden. Maybe he should have shot him in the leg..at night while he was moving? 

20 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Ok Joe Biden. Maybe he should have shot him in the leg..at night while he was moving? 

But they do it in the movies all the time :dunno:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He also died on the operating table. Not on the scene. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did it have to be to kill shot?  

Every shot is a kill shot

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And also, the guy was fleeing. 

Tennessee v/s Garner will be the defense to this assertion

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

once again highlights that's horrible training and judgment of our police officers. 

If the police use of force continuum continues to resemble anything like it is today, all police officers should have continual training in Jiu Jitsu. Its effective, fun, and keeps you from being a lard a$$. 

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This one is much different than the George Floyd. Where has Floyd did absolutely nothing to deserve to be murdered, this guy grabbed a taser and ran.  

So let's start this whole thing by recognizing that Rayshard Brooks is the one who escalated the situation and resisted arrest.

Hacking said it once again highlights that's horrible training and judgment of our police officers. How do they allow an inebriated unarmed man to grab an officer's taser? And also, the guy was fleeing. Did it have to be to kill shot?  This was a call about a guy sleeping in his car. These guys don't know how to take out a guy's leg?   All told, with the George Floyd being a 10 out of 10 on the outage scale, this one is maybe a five. Brooks initiated the struggle and escalated it by taking the taser.

damnit you almost nailed it

IF YOU FIRE YOUR WEAPON YOU DO SO TO KILL

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Tennessee v/s Garner will be the defense to this assertion

You don't even need that. You can point to him getting shot within about a second of tasing one of the cops.

Good shoot. Hope the cop sues, gets his job back, promoted, and a ton of money.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

You don't even need that. You can point to him getting shot within about a second of tasing one of the cops.

You may be right. Im just looking at it from a prosecution standpoint.  If I was the prosecutor, I would lean heavily on the officers training and knowledge that the taser is non lethal weapon so deadly force wasnt justified.  All this being said only if he gets charged.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You may be right. Im just looking at it from a prosecution standpoint.  If I was the prosecutor, I would lean heavily on the officers training and knowledge that the taser is non lethal weapon so deadly force wasnt justified.  All this being said only if he gets charged.

Thats bullshit. The taser would have cause the cop to drop his gun. What makes you think that Brooks would not have picked up the cops gun and killed him?  He already stole his taser and shot it at him. There is not enough money in the world for me to be a cop in a black neighborhood. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good shoot. Hope the cop sues, gets his job back, promoted, and a ton of money.  

The mayor prob knows he will get his job back.  The knee jerk firing was just to hopefully quiet the mobs a little.  The lefties are such emotional creatures.

44 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

This is absurd and I hope they burn all of their own shitt for this.  The dude tried to take a cops taser. If he shoots the cop with the taser the cop is going to drop his gun. If you are going to steal a cops taser and tase him with it what makes you think he was not going to kill the cop once he drops the gun? 

Exactly. this terdlet got what was coming to him.

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Thats bullshit. The taser would have cause the cop to drop his gun. What makes you think that Brooks would not have picked up the cops gun and killed him?  He already stole his taser and shot it at him. 

I dont disagree that could have happened.  Im looking at this from a perspective of trying to defend this guy in court on murder or manslaughter if it comes to that.  The prosecutor will definitely hammer him on his knowledge  of the taser being non lethal and just how fuking hard it would be for an untrained civilian to sink both taser barbs into an officer while running away.  

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

damnit you almost nailed it

IF YOU FIRE YOUR WEAPON YOU DO SO TO KILL

Then perhaps firing at all was the error. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

Look, I said it's like a 5 out of 10 as far as outrage. I also said it was the victim's fault it escalated. I guess I need to simply stick with 'black guys are bad for america' in order to not get slack. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Then perhaps firing at all was the error. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

Or maybe you should just not post in policing/law threads since youve been proven to be ignorant in those areas over and over.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Or maybe you should just not post in policing/law threads since youve been proven to be ignorant in those areas over and over.

Perhaps you should go lynch some black guys so you feel better about our country, pussie 

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The mayor prob knows he will get his job back.  The knee jerk firing was just to hopefully quiet the mobs a little.  The lefties are such emotional creatures.

Stupid too. Lefties have absolutely zero common sense and take no responsibility for their actions. 

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Look, I said it's like a 5 out of 10 as far as outrage. I also said it was the victim's fault it escalated. I guess I need to simply stick with 'black guys are bad for america' in order to not get slack. 

nope stick to anyone who has any kind of weapon and points it at a cop, deserves to die

a tazer can kill, a tazer can stun the cop allowing his gun to be taken

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Perhaps you should go lynch some black guys so you feel better about our country, pussie 

You are truly a piece of work.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Awww...I hurt your feelings in a post that has nothing to do with race and youre insinuating Im a racist?  Thats rich coming from the closet racist. Typical lefty..you made me mad and exposed me, so now Im throwing my purse at you.😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Awww...I hurt your feelings in a post that has nothing to do with race and youre insinuating Im a racist?  Thats rich coming from the closet racist. Typical lefty..you made me mad and exposed me, so now Im throwing my purse at you.😂😂😂

White cops shoot and kill a black man but it has nothing to do with race. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Maybe it has something to do with his actions and aggression. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Maybe it has something to do with his actions and aggression. 

Well a second officer was just fired.   So it's been acknowledged to have been severely mishandled .

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Me telling your ignorant a$$ to stop posting in police threads has nothing to do with race.  Thats the post you reacted to.  

Also, if the shooting was racial, why not mention it in your first post in the thread?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

BS.  If a white guy fought two cops, and then stole a cop's taser and tried to shoot him with it, he would've been shot, too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

BS.  If a white guy fought two cops, and then stole a cop's taser and tried to shoot him with it, he would've been shot, too.

And it wouldn’t be on the news. Suckers getting played with this false take of police killing because of race. You have to want to be fooled to believe in it. 

Videos released.

Once again, white media, black politicians, and black eye witnesses all lied about what happened.

Fired officers fitna eat.

And once again, a black tPOS acts like a retard, gets dealt with by the book by a cop, and the aftermath ends one of Joe Biden's VP candidate's future.

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well a second officer was just fired.   So it's been acknowledged to have been severely mishandled .

C'mon. Them being fired has far less to do with them being wrong and more to do with trying to appease the black population. 

When it comes down to it the city of Atlanta WILL settle a lawsuit out of court when he sues. 

I don't think the black community even thinks this shooting was out of line.  The main people complaining about it are either the people on the extreme or white people trying to ingratiate themselves to the black community. 

Full 1:30:00 version. 

Action starts at 29:00.

Sports center version.

Dude was so drunk he was passed out in the drive through lane. Then jumps the curb while trying to park. Tells the cop he had 12 drinks. Then 2 drinks. Then 1.5 drinks. He was in town from Ohio to see his momma's grave. Then go out for his girlfriend's birthday. Who dropped him off at Wendy's afterwards to pick up his rental car. 

He was being cool until the moment that steel hit his hands, then he went apeshit.

Stupid games, stupid prizes. Unfortunate for him he he is dead, but he earned it with his actions.

Thank God for body cams. The left thought they would show cop brutality, in reality they have shown cops doing the right thing more often than not.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Videos released.

Once again, white media, black politicians, and black eye witnesses all lied about what happened.

Fired officers fitna eat.

And once again, a black tPOS acts like a retard, gets dealt with by the book by a cop, and the aftermath ends one of Joe Biden's VP candidate's future.

Yup. That fat disgusting pig Abrams egged on a destructive riot with her rhetoric based on a falsehood. Back to the buffet for  you. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. That fat disgusting pig Abrams egged on a destructive riot with her rhetoric based on a falsehood. Back to the buffet for  you. 

I hope Biden takes her. It would be soooo easy to vote against that ticket. 

32 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Sports center version.

Dude was so drunk he was passed out in the drive through lane. Then jumps the curb while trying to park. Tells the cop he had 12 drinks. Then 2 drinks. Then 1.5 drinks. He was in town from Ohio to see his momma's grave. Then go out for his girlfriend's birthday. Who dropped him off at Wendy's afterwards to pick up his rental car. 

He was being cool until the moment that steel hit his hands, then he went apeshit.

Stupid games, stupid prizes. Unfortunate for him he he is dead, but he earned it with his actions.

Thank God for body cams. The left thought they would show cop brutality, in reality they have shown cops doing the right thing more often than not.

Wish the officer's camera hadn't gotten torn off during the altercation but this looks pretty much by the book. 

37 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think the black community even thinks this shooting was out of line.  The main people complaining about it are either the people on the extreme or white people trying to ingratiate themselves to the black community. 

I’d agree.  Problem is those are getting all the media attention and politicians are bowing to it.  

In honor of Rayshard I'm going to have a Margarita.  Not a big one, just one in a small cup.  Or it might be a Daquiri.  Or some top shelf.  I'm really not sure.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

C'mon. Them being fired has far less to do with them being wrong and more to do with trying to appease the black population. 

When it comes down to it the city of Atlanta WILL settle a lawsuit out of court when he sues. 

Hopefully he's awarded enough to retire and live the good life without needing to work for killing a criminal. 

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did it have to be to kill shot?  This was a call about a guy sleeping in his car. These guys don't know how to take out a guy's leg?   

Rashard should have put his vital organs in a better predicament. 

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

just a few thoughts..that was the longest light eye test I have ever seen.  I have had 4 field sobriety tests, passed all, and have done that test each time.  He did not do the other tests exact, yet never looked very drunk to me.  Did they say what he blew?