Sign in to follow this  
Leeson

Have the rules of the board changed?

Seems that this place has turned into the bizarro world of FBGs where racist comments are protected and anyone that disagrees has their thread locked and are given a timeout? 

I'm also curious to know if Hardcore Troubadour is some kind of a mod. He was the last person to comment in the "where did my thread go" thread right before it was locked and I was given a timeout. His comment was "Done with you".  Seems as though he's either the one that band me, or the one that tattled. Everyone's supposed to accept racist comments, just not being called a racist. 

Also curious why my thread was nuked, yet one titled "Official Racist Thread" is left standing. Seems, what's the word I'm looking for......... hypocritical?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Also curious why my thread was nuked, yet one titled "Official Racist Thread" is left standing. Seems, what's the word I'm looking for......... hypocritical?

That's where you have to apply a little "reading comprehension FTW" and realize that the title of the "Official Racist Thread" thread was satirical. The OP offered commentary from prominent AA's that would be considered "racist" if those things were spoken by whites. That thread did not engage in accusing other posters on these boards of racism.

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Seems that this place has turned into the bizarro world of FBGs where racist comments are protected and anyone that disagrees has their thread locked and are given a timeout? 

I'm also curious to know if Hardcore Troubadour is some kind of a mod. He was the last person to comment in the "where did my thread go" thread right before it was locked and I was given a timeout. His comment was "Done with you".  Seems as though he's either the one that band me, or the one that tattled. Everyone's supposed to accept racist comments, just not being called a racist. 

Well, HT has been on timeout all week as well so not sure what you're talking about. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Well, HT has been on timeout all week as well so not sure what you're talking about. 

I'm using deductive reasoning. The same way posters here use it to accuse new posters they disagree with as being ShoNuff or Newbie. Or the way they accused me of faking my daughters medical condition. 

I'm doing the same thing that posters here are doing. The only difference is that you don't agree with my opinions. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. 

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I'm using deductive reasoning. The same way posters here use it to accuse new posters they disagree with as being ShoNuff or Newbie. Or the way they accused me of faking my daughters medical condition. 

I'm doing the same thing that posters here are doing. The only difference is that you don't agree with my opinions. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. 

Your opinions are idiotic, don't make sense, and are hypocritical.  That's why you get grief.  No one is reporting you though.  HTH.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Who are you

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your opinions are idiotic, don't make sense, and are hypocritical.  That's why you get grief.  No one is reporting you though.  HTH.

Your opinions are racist and don't make sense. That's why I call you racist. 

See how that works. The only way you're upset about it, is if you're a racist. 

Just now, TommyGavin said:

Was a simple question 

Leeson. It's right there next to every one of my posts.

5 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Leeson. It's right there next to every one of my posts.

OK then who were you. Obviously not a new poster since you mention names that haven’t posted here in a long time. So who were you ?

Just now, TommyGavin said:

OK then who were you. Obviously not a new poster since you mention names that haven’t posted here in a long time. So who were you ?

What names?

1 minute ago, TommyGavin said:

Sho and Newsbs

I know of ShoNuff from FBGs.

It takes all of 10 minutes of reading posts on this thread to understand that everyone here seems to have a problem with a poster named Newbie. It's not rocket surgery. (and people here call me dumb?)

This is the only username I've ever had here. Sorry it's difficult to understand that someone could stumble upon this forum and come to the conclusion that it's a racist circle jerk. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

. Sorry it's difficult to understand that someone could stumble upon this forum and come to the conclusion that it's a racist circle jerk. 

If it offends you so much, why do you continue to post here? 

HT is on timeout? Why?

This place is definitely more right wing than FBG and when someone disagrees, there is usually a gang mentality. It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

HT is on timeout? Why?

Not anymore and I was curious as to why as well. 

I don't think we should be allowed to have moving profile pictures.  That's annoying.  I'm telling Mike and I hope he changes that.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I don't think we should be allowed to have moving profile pictures.  That's annoying.  I'm telling Mike and I hope he changes that.

Original Narc that you are. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

I blame the blacks, but everybody knows the Jews control the media.

Maybe it's the black jews?

1 minute ago, TommyGavin said:

Original Narc that you are. 

Nice to see you can still nearly string an entire sentence together.  It's almost 1.  Shouldn't you be peeing your pants lying on the front lawn?

16 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

If it offends you so much, why do you continue to post here? 

I could ask you and others the same about my posts?

35 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

You would. 

It amuses me to see how he triggers the forearm. :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

It amuses me to see how he triggers the forearm. :thumbsup: 

OKAY- I’ll give you that. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This is a lie. Hasn't been a single day that hardcore wasn't following me around and doing his usual obsession. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

HT is on timeout? Why?

This place is definitely more right wing than FBG and when someone disagrees, there is usually a gang mentality. It is what it is.

He's not

I give my son timeouts when he misbehaves.

He’s 8. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Leeson said:

You're still annoying.  You also still have not good me what you posted to me before your thread got locked.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Moor Jews?

No thanks, we've got plenty.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Moor Jews?

No thanks, we've got plenty.

I didn't know Sammy Davis Juniorstein had so much power, babe.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I like him. :dunno: 

Hmmmm.

Comic book aficionado 

Calvin avatar

Naaaahh... couldn't be. 

2 hours ago, Leeson said:

I could ask you and others the same about my posts?

I think that's already been addressed. 
Once again, why do you stay? 

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I think that's already been addressed. 
Once again, why do you stay? 

Here is Leeson, in his own words:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I give my son timeouts when he misbehaves.

He’s 8. :lol: 

my kid is 7 (August), never counted 3, 2, 1 or given him a timeout.  

timeouts seem like something 2 fathers would give their adopted child

• Like 1