Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Manage my divorce

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Agreed, good to have you back worms.

And yeah, hence the old saw... Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it.

I don't recall how old you are, but after the divorce, go out there for a year and just be a complete focking pig. I did, and it was a lot of fun. Gets old fast though. Glad I met a good one after that.

My only regret is that I didn't bangcock BEFORE I met the wife. That would have been fun. 

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My only regret is that I didn't go to bangkok BEFORE I met the wife. That would have been fun. 

Yeah I hear those ladyboys can look pretty good if you're in to that kind of thing.  Not my cup of tea but I don't judge.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Yeah I hear those ladyboys can look pretty good if you're in to that kind of thing.  Not my cup of tea but I don't judge.

Oh there is plenty of good ole hetero fun to be had, trust me. That place is crazy. 

30 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh there is plenty of good ole hetero fun to be had, trust me. That place is crazy. 

When my wife said that she wanted to go to Thailand on a family vacation with the kids, I was shocked because all I knew of the place was that it was a big sex party and great place for a single man's vacation. Driving around the place and looking out the bus window it's really hard to get that sense. It does turn out they do have other recreation to fill a vacation that isn't related to the sex business but it wasn't nearly as well done as Malaysia. I never did see the parts that TBBOM says and it's not like I could go wandering off. 

They did have a tranny recreational activity / dance whatever that was included in our tour package but we both decided to skip it as we had three young kids.

I'll never go back to Thailand, Malaysia was so much better and comes far more highly recommended.

I would not worry too much about going to another country. The websites make it easy right here in the states to meet women.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When my wife said that she wanted to go to Thailand on a family vacation with the kids, I was shocked because all I knew of the place was that it was a big sex party and great place for a single man's vacation. Driving around the place and looking out the bus window it's really hard to get that sense. It does turn out they do have other recreation to fill a vacation that isn't related to the sex business but it wasn't nearly as well done as Malaysia. I never did see the parts that TBBOM says and it's not like I could go wandering off. 

They did have a tranny recreational activity / dance whatever that was included in our tour package but we both decided to skip it as we had three young kids.

I'll never go back to Thailand, Malaysia was so much better and comes far more highly recommended.

In October, my brother and father flew over, and the four of us went to Bhutan for a week. We met them in Bangkok, and flew to Bhutan the next morning.

My brother booked us on the "hangover" tour. It was. Focking crazy. One bar had sh!t loads of naked chicks, and gave you a piece of rubber insulation to smack them in the ass as they walked by. There were two chicks in a shower sudsing each other up, and two chicks using a cucumber as a d!ldo on each other. If one is so inclined, you can pay a fee to take any of the girls wherever you like. There are a host of apartments nearby for that purpose.

Then we went to the ping pong show. Holy christ. Chicks shooting ping pong balls, smoking with their tvvats, shooting toothpicks through straws. The image of my father pulling feet of ribbon out of a chicks cooch is burned into my mind forever.

Next place may be the best bar ever. Couple dozen naked chicks, many of them making out with each other and such. And in the middle of the room, they had a ring for muay Thai boxing. I sat not 4 feet away while they whaled on each other. One dude across the ring was watching while some chick blew him.

Hell of a town. 

9 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I would not worry too much about going to another country. The websites make it easy right here in the states to meet women.

Well plus it’s not really a conquest if they’re victimized girls from a third world country forced into the sex trade 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well plus it’s not really a conquest if they’re victimized girls from a third world country forced into the sex trade 

Just because you are getting divorced does not mean that we can't be talking about Asian hookers!!!  :mad:

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Surprised so many of you urge lawyering up. Divorce lawyers only make money if there’s a dispute. Why would I want to create one just to hand tens of thousands to lawyers?

I mostly agree with you but they also make sure your Ex doesn't come back later for your pension, more money or to change the custody rights because there was some small technical legal issue that you and your ex didn't cover in the decree.  People tend to get emotional and illogical when it comes to money and children.  If it is as amicable as you think it will be the fees for a good lawyer will be relatively small.   

Well it’s almost done. Shared custody, I’m getting all the $ (and most of the debt), she gets the house.

Time to start over. It’s both exhilarating and depressing.

Any advice from geeks on how to navigate the wreckage?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well it’s almost done. Shared custody, I’m getting all the $ (and most of the debt), she gets the house.

I eat the feelings away. :cry: 

100% chance she's married in 18 months.  RSVP wayyyy late,  drink only the topshelf stuff, pick the most expensive main course and don't go crazy on the gift.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

100% chance she's married in 18 months.  RSVP wayyyy late,  drink only the topshelf stuff, pick the most expensive main course and don't go crazy on the gift.  :thumbsup:

Not too concerned about what she does. Hopefully it works out for her. Just trying to find my own peace 

But yes, definitely top shelf :cheers:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I am not sure how old you are but for me "age appropriate" women are late 30's and 40's.  There are a whole lot of damaged single women in that age group.  The young ones are fun for a date or two but the immaturity is hard to deal with.

Good luck.  I was lucky and met the woman I am dating at a conference. 

• Like 2

Spoil the kids when you have them. You have to circumvent all the bad things being said about you. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spoil the kids when you have them. You have to circumvent all the bad things being said about you. 

This may be the worst advice I've ever read here!!!!  Good job HT!!

🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, Strike said:

This may be the worst advice I've ever read here!!!!  Good job HT!!

🤣

It’s his only shot. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not gonna spoil them, but part of my current plan is to find a house they like and fill it with cool sh1t. Fortunately I’ve got the resources to do so :cheers:

I missed this thread the first time around; sorry to hear about the divorce Worms but I recall you mentioning it somewhere else.  Anyway, I always hate to see marriages dissolve but I hope things work out for you.  :cheers:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not gonna spoil them, but part of my current plan is to find a house they like and fill it with cool sh1t. Fortunately I’ve got the resources to do so :cheers:

There you go. Don’t call it spoiling if it makes you feel better.  But you have the right idea. 

Only listen to advice from a guy who has been thru a divorce and have kids involved. All the others have no fockin idea what it is like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fortunately I’ve got the resources to do so :cheers:

That will make dating much easier!  :cheers:

Just now, nospk said:

Only listen to advice from a guy who has been thru a divorce and have kids involved. All the others have no fockin idea what it is like.

Truth.

1 minute ago, nospk said:

There’s nothing else like it. And in the middle of a pandemic to boot. But as long as I come out alright on the other side pretty much nothing can get me at that point 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There’s nothing else like it. And in the middle of a pandemic to boot. But as long as I come out alright on the other side pretty much nothing can get me at that point 

The absolute hardest part is having to take the kids back to her and then having to drive away alone

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

What about those who's parents got divorced?  They should certainly be able to offer some advice, at least from the perspective of the kid I would think.

Just now, Strike said:

What about those who's parents got divorced?  They should certainly be able to offer some advice, at least from the perspective of the kid I would think.

I agree 

Just now, nospk said:

The absolute hardest part is having to take the kids back to her and then having to drive away alone

Transfers are generally at school/daycare, but I’m sure it’ll happen along the way 😢

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They say divorce isn’t the end of the world.

Unless you were granted a divorce in early 2020. (February for me) 

Strange year- March & April were very weird.