Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

***Official mental decline thread- Trump vs Biden

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It really is sad that our great country has come to this.  How the hell did it come to voting between Trump and Biden?  Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Many people feel this way. I can see why. I’d assume they will be looking third party this time around . 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many people feel this way. I can see why. I’d assume they will be looking third party this time around . 

There's an age minimum to run for president, I think there should also be an age maximum. Once you hit 70, you can't run. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's hard to have faith in people that think these are the best two options to lead our country.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's hard to have faith in people that think these are the best two options to lead our country.

Understandable. If I felt that way I wouldn’t vote for either of them. I don’t vote for Bush or Gore in 2000. History has not made me regret it for one second. I’m glad I went that route.  

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Jesus christ guys. Both candidates are absolute turds. That's plain as day. Are we really gonna spend the next five months playing "my turd is less putrid than yours?" 

The Newbiebot leftist MSM message is to negate Biden's clear and accelerating mental decline with an onslaught of "they are both losing it" comments.  HTH

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The Newbiebot leftist MSM message is to negate Biden's clear and accelerating mental decline with an onslaught of "they are both losing it" comments.  HTH

Yup. Racism isn’t working because Biden can’t point to one thing he ever did to help black people except stand next to Obama for 8 years. He was too busy setting his crackhead son and never had a job brother in lucrative business deals with China and Ukraine in those 8 years to be bothered with them.   But he  sure did and said plenty of things to hurt the blacks.  The tape doesn’t lie. Neither does his voting record. 

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Let's hear your thoughts on Trump talking 5 years ago compared to Saturday at West Point (in the second post of the thread).  And also the ramp and water glass.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let's hear your thoughts on Trump talking 5 years ago compared to Saturday at West Point (in the second post of the thread).  And also the ramp and water glass.

I have a better idea, let’s compare him to Biden today. Doh! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a better idea, let’s compare him to Biden today. Doh! 

If Parkinsons and ALS had a child.  That would be 2020 Trump

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He still wins that showdown. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So your actual comeback/slam is that the President works so hard he is so exhausted he can't lift a 6oz glass of water with one hand?  

Glad you as a world class physician are able to diagnose severe problems with someone based on a 3 secind clip. What's your next great feat? Gonna fix the chinesevirus?

You dopes try too hard.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Glad you as a world class physician are able to diagnose severe problems with someone based on a 3 secind clip. What's your next great feat? Gonna fix the chinesevirus?

You dopes try too hard.

Actually, Trump was rushed to the hospital in the early morning hours about 6 months ago but the administration has decided to hide the details.  Things are falling into place.

14 hours ago, The Observer said:

I bet Biden 2020 can drink a glass of water with one hand and walk down a slight dry ramp without help. Hth

Biden could finger your mom and then lose an erection.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Could be a bad day, could be early Parkinson's like riversco said.  If the latter, he gets regular physicals and we can discuss.

Those were singular events.  Biden has lost it.  The MSM is all over Trump but conveniently silent on Biden who is 10x worse.  Just like they didn't discuss Hillary collapsing into a van.  That was apparently just fatigue from campaigning, but you can't get tired from running the free world I guess. :rolleyes:

Parkinson's isn't something that makes you unable to perform your role.  Hell FDR was in a wheelchair forever and won 4 terms.

What the fock??  I've seen a lot of neurological issues, but what is happening here?  

He thought it was time to salute, dumbfock.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Could be a bad day, could be early Parkinson's like riversco said.  If the latter, he gets regular physicals and we can discuss.

Those were singular events.  Biden has lost it.  The MSM is all over Trump but conveniently silent on Biden who is 10x worse.  Just like they didn't discuss Hillary collapsing into a van.  That was apparently just fatigue from campaigning, but you can't get tired from running the free world I guess. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, his physicals, like his taxes and everything else he's embarrassed about, become top secret information that the public never sees.

I do agree about the parkinsons. It's really sad that a guy who mocked a cripple will become one himself (Sarcasm)

If alzheimers named a child, they would name it Joe Biden.

1 minute ago, riversco said:

If inability to find words means strokes, then everyone is having a stroke.  LOL

In Nov. a lot of lefties will have stroke like meltdowns.

So today Trump tells the press corps that if they stop testing altogether there will be virtually no coronavirus cases.  That's our president ladies and gentlemen.  Why didn't they think of this with cancer?

Just now, The Observer said:

So today Trump tells the press corps that if they stop testing altogether there will be virtually no coronavirus cases.  That's our president ladies and gentlemen.  Why didn't they think of this with cancer?

Link? Sounds off. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link? Sounds off. 

Check any news outlet except Fox News. I doubt they'll play it. They try to protect Trump when he says stupid things

14 hours ago, The Observer said:

Check any news outlet except Fox News. I doubt they'll play it. They try to protect Trump when he says stupid things

Link?

On 6/14/2020 at 5:03 PM, Alias Detective said:

Yawn

/thread