Frozenbeernuts

Zeke tests positive for Coronavirus

1 hour ago, Bert said:

If they cancel everything and stop paying these athletes it is going to be interesting to watch.  How many of them will get arrested?  How many file for bankruptcy?  How many commit suicide? How many OD?  I imagine a staggeringly high number in every category.  

I think we will find out soon enough. 53 players on an NFL roster. Lots of them don’t make what some of them do. We’ll see how they look out for each other. 

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm pretty sure Zeke would test positive for most any test.

🏆

20 hours ago, posty said:

They need to just cancel sports the rest of the year and start next year...

Nope!

Cancel the Covid bullcrap and get back to normal

Zeke tested negative on his Wonderlic test. 

22 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/06/15/report-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has tested positive for the new coronavirus, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Monday.

Elliott is “feeling good,” Rapoport reports. Elliott’s agent, Rocky Arceneaux, confirmed the news to NFL Network.

As pointed out on the main board, this will put Elliott at #1 in all fantasy drafts come draft season.

Here's to hoping there's a Corona clause in Zeke's new deal - so Dallas can get out his ridiculous, stupid sss contract! 🙏

The scary 5ing for me is all the stories of people strangely changed for life from this. Reduced lung capacity, kidney problems etc. It’s hard to tell,if they are just making it up as it always seems to conveniently be someone who shouldn’t have those effects. For example it’s always “I ONLY ate organic for 20 years, ran 5 miles a day and now I can’t walk up a flight of stairs!”. Like their fish seems just a few inches too big to believe the catch, but maybe that’s just me.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This is pretty funny because Zeke actually has the highest wonderlic score for a running back ever

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2016/05/05/cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-smartest-nfl-rb-ever-wonderlic-says-yes/amp/

He also has the highest score as an Ewok lookalike

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The scary 5ing for me is all the stories of people strangely changed for life from this. Reduced lung capacity, kidney problems etc. It’s hard to tell,if they are just making it up as it always seems to conveniently be someone who shouldn’t have those effects. For example it’s always “I ONLY ate organic for 20 years, ran 5 miles a day and now I can’t walk up a flight of stairs!”. Like their fish seems just a few inches too big to believe the catch, but maybe that’s just me.

It's all genetics. For instacne, if you have the right blood type, you are far less likely to have sever effects.

https://cen.acs.org/biological-chemistry/infectious-disease/Genetic-study-suggests-peoples-blood/98/i23

O+ here. :banana:

12 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I'm in Florida. June heat is here and we are spiking again. 

Here in China it's hot as fock and a new outbreak just kicked off. 

33 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Here in China it's hot as fock and a new outbreak just kicked off. 

Yeah, it doesn't look like the heat is going to slow this thing down. They are opening stuff up here, but I'm not going. They open up the beaches and people crowd them and then there's a new spike. Duh.