Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bobcat Goldthwait cougar mountain lion..

• Thanks 1

Poor Bobcat lost his hair over the years.

Also, I learned that he's not always like that, he's certifiably sane and this is a performance that he turns on.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Also, I learned that he's not always like that, he's certifiably sane and this is a performance that he turns on.

Next you're going to tell me Gilbert Gottfried doesn't really talk like that.  :shocking:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

Next you're going to tell me Gilbert Gottfried doesn't really talk like that.  :shocking:

He's good, he always stays in character in public. He wasn't in character leaving a message for Bababooie on the answering machine though and Howard Stern aired his real voice. Starts at 1:03

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Clip of him with Larry King.  Definitely an act.  It's funny, he was basically what people like Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, etc, are today.  He was too early for his time.

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He's good, he always stays in character in public. He wasn't in character leaving a message for Bababooie on the answering machine though and Howard Stern aired his real voice. Starts at 1:03

Yeah, I've heard that before and wondered why Howard did that to him, and why Gilbert was okay with it.  🤨

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Yeah, I've heard that before and wondered why Howard did that to him, and why Gilbert was okay with it.  🤨

Howard regularly bullied Gilbert. Gilbert was great at not taking it personally and playing along.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Howard regularly bullied Gilbert. Gilbert was great at not taking it personally and playing along.

Seems a little dooshy if he didn't run it by Gilbert first.  He obviously wants to maintain that persona in public.  What's next, have David Copperfield on and reveal how all his tricks are done?  🤨

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Shakes the Clown is a hilarious movie

Florence Henderson looked good.  😜

• Haha 1