Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Mike Gundy set to be canceled/fired

Running back says he won't participate in workouts due to his coaches' choice in new channels. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Running back says he won't participate in workouts due to his coaches' choice in new channels. :rolleyes:

I don't know nor care who either is but I hope Hubbard irreparably tears his ACL.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

2,000 yard rusher. Not just a RB.

I could rush for 2000 yards in the B12

You have to be smarter than that. Don't need to lie about your political leanings, but if grown ass adults are getting their feelings bent every day over something ridiculous, he can't expect 18 year Olds to be rational about something like this. 

It's a news channel.  A right leaning one, even moreso than Fox but its pretty much the MSNBC of Righties.  Are we really going that far?  If it was a KKK shirt or something I'd get it.  But sheesh.

Also and to be fair, I always wear my crappiest t-shirts when fishing.  Fish blood, sweat, sunscreen, bait and stuff all get over it.   I usually sport my FBG's tee on the boat.

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's a news channel.  A right leaning one, even moreso than Fox but its pretty much the MSNBC of Righties.  Are we really going that far?  If it was a KKK shirt or something I'd get it.  But sheesh.

Yes it is ridiculous, but Trumpers feel the same away about far left leaning people too. 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yes it is ridiculous, but Trumpers feel the same away about far left leaning people too. 

I guess, but they don't "canel" them.  They just disagree.....

Who?

29 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Awesome. Kick him off the team.

Isn't this the same  "I'm 40 dammit" tirade guy?  Sticking up for his players.

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You have to be smarter than that. Don't need to lie about your political leanings, but if grown ass adults are getting their feelings bent every day over something ridiculous, he can't expect 18 year Olds to be rational about something like this. 

Link to where college players are coming out publicly and not playing because of a coach wearing some left leaning  t-shirt?

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

2,000 yard rusher. Not just a RB.

That RB should listen to a person I assume he respects.

40 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Holy shat I thought you were just being a smart a$$. :doh:

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Also and to be fair, I always wear my crappiest t-shirts when fishing.  Fish blood, sweat, sunscreen, bait and stuff all get over it.   I usually sport my FBG's tee on the boat.

... and a sweater vest. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

... and a sweater vest. :lol:

That's when I take my shirt OFF

Is Gundy retarded?  Of course he should lose his job. OANN is a conspiracy theory station. It doesn't even pretend to be news.  There are rumors Trump is going to buy it and turn it into Trump TV/Radio. Nothing like telling the athletes who play for you that you are a racist ass wipe 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is Gundy retarded?  Of course he should lose his job. OANN is a conspiracy theory station. It doesn't even pretend to be news.  There are rumors Trump is going to buy it and turn it into Trump TV/Radio. Nothing like telling the athletes who play for you that you are a racist ass wipe 

Where did you get your info about the pee-pee tape hoax that you fell for? That was CNN, right? You were pretty worked up about that one when It came out. Lol. Such a dope. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where did you get your info about the pee-pee tape hoax that you fell for? That was CNN, right? You were pretty worked up about that one and. It came out. Lol. Such a dope. 

Link to me ever falling for the pee pee tape hoax?  Yeah, that's what I thought. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Link to me ever falling for the pee pee tape hoax?  Yeah, that's what I thought. 

Not you. That other guy, Newbie. 

Kyrie Irving believes in a conspiracy theory.  He should be kicked out of the nba.

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Please tell me have more to support your claim other than OAN supports Trump=Gundy racist.

31 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Kyrie Irving believes in a conspiracy theory.  He should be kicked out of the nba.

He should retire. Give it all up and fix America. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not you. That other guy, Newbie. 

His work is still available.  Go find it. 

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-biased-is-your-news-source-you-probably-wont-agree-with-this-chart-2018-02-28

OAN is akin to the HuffingtonPost, Daily Kos, or MSNBC.  Just the other side of the coin. 

People need to get a focking grip.  Relax, its OKAY to have differing opinions, hell its should be welcomed.  

Uhhh not even close. 

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He should lose his job for wearing a t-shirt? This is the problem with America these days. 

"I disagree with your point of view so you should lose your livelihood!" 

We're doomed as a nation. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He should lose his job for wearing a t-shirt? This is the problem with America these days. 

"I disagree with your point of view so you should lose your livelihood!" 

We're doomed as a nation. 

yes. He's the coach of young black men. If he's that f****** stupid then he should not have a job.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

yes. He's the coach of young black men. If he's that f****** stupid then he should not have a job.

You are on a roll today. It’s all downhill. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's a coach. If his players are too fragile to play for a guy with a different view point then they shouldn't be playing contact sports. 

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-biased-is-your-news-source-you-probably-wont-agree-with-this-chart-2018-02-28

OAN is akin to the HuffingtonPost, Daily Kos, or MSNBC.  Just the other side of the coin. 

People need to get a focking grip.  Relax, its OKAY to have differing opinions, hell its should be welcomed.  

Amazing how many people at FFToday post stories from the "Selective or Incomplete story; unfair persuasion",  "Unfair Interpretations" and the "Nonsense, damaging to public discourse" sources.  Thanks for the link.

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He's a coach. If his players are too fragile to play for a guy with a different view point then they shouldn't be playing contact sports. 

Looks like their best one doesn't want to play for him

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Nobody is putting a gun to his head. Don't want to play for the coach? Quit. :dunno:

If we go down the road of kowtowing to children, where does it end? 

"I don't want to play for him because he wore a T-shirt of a news network I don't like." Should be met with scorn and disdain, not support and encouragement.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He’s not participating in workouts. You can bet your ass he will play because he wants to get drafted. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

That RB should listen to a person I assume he respects.

I love this.  The far right won't like or reply because its Obama; God forbid.  The lefties of the bored won't either because he's telling simple truth, but it doesn't fit their 2020 narrative.  This post is kryptonite for most if this bored.  :lol: 

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I love this.  The far right won't like or reply because its Obama; God forbid.  The lefties of the bored won't either because he's telling simple truth, but it doesn't fit their 2020 narrative.  This post is kryptonite for most if this bored.  :lol: 

I agree 100% with his message. :cheers: