Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Zeke could become the consensus #1 pick come draft day.

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It will have everything to do with it if states don’t let them play, players get sick or teams get outbreaks, they can’t practice etc. It’s going to shape every facet of the entire year of fantasy football as we know it.

I think he doesn't realize that if certain players can't play football for a couple of weeks, it makes an impact on a person's fantasy team.

I honestly don't know how this guy isn't cleaning up against the world and winning every tournament in daily and in high stakes leagues. Who knows, "it's easy" so maybe he is? It's so easy everyone should be cleaning up daily, weekly, yearly and pulling in the big bucks. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I think he doesn't realize that if certain players can't play football for a couple of weeks, it makes an impact on a person's fantasy team.

I’m ready for huge disappointment when I have to refund everyone who paid league dues. Prob save me money anyway, but still it sucks that the season and everything else is such an unknown right now.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’m ready for huge disappointment when I have to refund everyone who paid league dues. Prob save me money anyway, but still it sucks that the season and everything else is such an unknown right now.

True, but, it's an interesting challenge. Not a great one, but a real one. Set up temporary rules around it. Keep it going best as possible. Do what you can. No smart people want to sit at home with their heads in the toilet as the left in this country is trying to destroy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Fantasy football kicks ass. Roll with it.

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

They could start playing then have to stop midseason, that affects FF greatly. It could affect the health of multiple players, that affects FF greatly. I know better than to debate here but I feel it’s too relevant to ignore. 

That affects everyone.  

If that happens we all have a problem once again. 

We wont be thinking about ff, so that’s why it won’t affect ff, who would care if it gets that bad once again? 

Not me. I’ll care more about the individual person and not ff.  

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I honestly don't know how this guy isn't cleaning up against the world and winning every tournament in daily and in high stakes leagues. Who knows, "it's easy" so maybe he is? It's so easy everyone should be cleaning up daily, weekly, yearly and pulling in the big bucks. :dunno:

It won’t happen that way, if they get affected there won’t be football, all of the concern will once again focus on are selves and others, not on ff.  

What makes ff easy, is one just picks players, they have faith in, if they don’t perform one doesn’t win, if they do one does , we don’t have control over it, makes it very easy. You just play. 

• Haha 1