tanatastic

Juneteenth, who has it off?

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

How exactly are republicans trying to stop the black vote, anywhere? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know, I just thought it was an interesting Instagram Reel. Feel free to discuss.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don’t know, I just thought it was an interesting Instagram Reel. Feel free to discuss.

Yeah, any voting regulations that exist apply to all people of all colors. Hence, none of it is racist or singling out blacks or anyone else. 

• Like 1

I do think there are more important issues at hand. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The claim, don't know if it's legit, is that they're reducing precincts in overwhelmingly black neighborhoods.  This causes longer lines and discourages people to wait.

Just now, Fireballer said:

The claim, don't know if it's legit, is that they're reducing precincts in overwhelmingly black neighborhoods.  This causes longer lines and discourages people to wait.

I did hear about that, and I’m guessing it’s only half the story. I remember reading that early voting was being expanded, and it would seem that would result in the need for less precincts. As usual, there are three sides to every story. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe they are doing it because so few black people actually vote.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Maybe they are doing it because so few black people actually vote.  :dunno:

Hey Man how's your family? 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Nice how you just ignored that ridiculous racist statement. This is why racism is alive and well because it's like a warm fuzzy sweater that you all wrap yourselves in.

• Confused 1

This is funny as hell. A dumb white chick highlighting a angry dumb black guy. 

I wonder how difficult it was for him to vote. :lol: :lol:

• Sad 1

My wife works for UCSF and they just made this a holiday for them. They did it too late to actually have Juneteenth off this year but they will observe it on June 28th this year and then next year it will revert back to the actual day. They now have 14 recognized holidays there. I need to get a job there. 

6 hours ago, peenie said:

You are focking crazy. 

Did less black people show up than the majority? Yes

Are there many fewer black people than the the majority? Yes

Are the voting regulations only directed at black people? No

I offered a possible explanation.  I did not say it was fact. And your response was to scream insults and racism. 

I thought you were more intelligent.  Obviously, your weak mind only allows you to see racism in everything.  

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Okay. Dad was in the hospital Thursday and Friday.  

Just wanted to take a quick moment to point out that it only took the DogClown 8 posts to make a Nazi reference.  Pretty funny.

21 hours ago, peenie said:

I do think there are more important issues at hand. 

Those issues could be addressed if black people stop listening to liberals.  As long as black people align themselves with Liberals, their lives won't really improve.  Black people mostly live in cities that have been monopolized by Democrats for anywhere from 50 to 70 years.  Take Baltimore for example.  There have been less that 5 Republicans in the city of Baltimore since 1950.  Black people complain about systemic racism, right?  Baltimore, MD... who's the system?  Since 1950, there's only been 4 Republican Senators in MD.  Since 1950, Democrat HofR outnumber Republicans about 2 to 1.  Since 1950, Democrats outnumber Republicans 8 to 4 as Governor.  So I ask you, who is the "System" in Maryland and in Baltimore.  I'm willing to bet that where you look at the cities with the most crime amongst black people, welfare, unemployment, education problems... they will be in cities that have a political history much like Baltimore, MD.

Are Republican cities perfect?  Absolutely not.  There's scumbags in those areas too... but, there's significantly less.  It's clear that when it comes to racial equality, you see it more in Red areas than in Blue.

Anyone see an official body count yet? 

I thought all the free welfare extras were to prevent crime...seems like its getting worse all over

44 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I thought all the free welfare extras were to prevent crime...seems like its getting worse all over

Many things that Liberals have done in the last year has already backfired.  Like defunding the police.  That took all of a half a year for them to change their mind.  

Their ideas are failures and they eventually admit it.  Yet some how they do well in elections.  

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

What's the big deal?  We've been told that dancing in the streets is not a problem and should be encouraged.  What's wrong with you?  :nono:

Also, twerking isn’t a black thing. I know because a suburbanite from New Jersey said so. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/NoahGetTheBoat/comments/o4fbi0/shooting_at_oakland_juneteenth_celebrations_last/

Black people twerk on the ambulance as it loads people shot at Juneteenth parade

If everyone of those fockers were shot in the head and left in the streets to rot into nothingness, the world would be a better place.

And these are the people whose lives are supposed to matter? Fock that.

Who got Friday off and got paid for it?  More white people or non white people?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Just for you...some twerking thrown in for good measure@Hardcore troubadour

A primitive mating ritual. Joe Biden thinks it’s ok. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Who got Friday off and got paid for it?  More white people or non white people?

It's a date written in the white man's blood. We should get it off.

So in the future June 19 will be a day to stay home. Got it. 

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What in the actual fock?

Diversity is our strength.