tramz

$30/14 TEAM PPR/ REDRAFT ON NFL.COM/ LEAGUE SAFE/DRAFT 7-26 @8:00 pm EST 1spot left

This is a 3rd year league. Please be ready to pay upon joining,you are replacing a former player.

This will pay firs PAID fir served. payouts- 1st-$250/2nd-$140/3rd-$30.

If interested email me at tramz18@aol.com and please put fantasy football in the subject line.

Actually it's not. I had a guy request the paylink last night,said he was going to join better hasn't yet. And as it say's in my post first PAID first served. Do you wan it? Email me tramz18@aol.com

3 hours ago, tramz said:

Actually it's not. I had a guy request the paylink last night,said he was going to join better hasn't yet. And as it say's in my post first PAID first served. Do you wan it? Email me tramz18@aol.com

I tried e-mailing you from 2 different accounts, a Hotmail and g-mail account, and both said the same thing, Address Not Found.  Either your a hacker, or you have an e-mail address that no one can find.  It might explain why you have to keep re-posting these advertisements.

Really??? Well i filled the $30 league hours ago and  I will gladly send you a link for that League on NFL.COM and show you that it is full! And it's odd that I have received 12 emails today about this league from this forum and others I use....But ok

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/6212416