Sign in to follow this  
edjr

16 people get Corona from going to a bar (7 employees test positive too)

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

It’s gonna be funny to see how many people that died from COVID will be casting a vote this year.

by mail!

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I am not saying that nursing home's were protected. I am FOR opening up. I am just disputing the statements that claim covid is equally as dangerous as pneumonia or the flu when the numbers blatantly show that it's more serious

Your numbers are misleading and leave out important facts. I stand by my statement. In fact, pneumonia is probably MORE deadly now that I think about it.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who has made that statement?  You acted as if I did but I didn't.  It's like arguing for the sake of arguing right now.

tf? I wasn't talking to you or about you at all. I was referring to cdub and his original statement comparing covid to pneumonia. I didn't even know you quoted me.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Your numbers are misleading and leave out important facts. I stand by my statement. In fact, pneumonia is probably MORE deadly now that I think about it.

Pneumonia may be more deadly on a  per case basis. I do not think that covid is extraordinarily deadly on a per case basis, and the evidence backs that up so far. It's just extremely contagious.

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

tf? I wasn't talking to you or about you at all. I was referring to cdub and his original statement comparing covid to pneumonia. I didn't even know you quoted me.

Sorry about that.  I was thinking of Worm's comment towards me before.  Thought I was responding to him.

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

My girl bought us tickets to go see Stephen Lynch in Sept. I don't see that happening unless something changes.

Well for one thing..he will have to change his last name..

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Pneumonia may be more deadly on a  per case basis. I do not think that covid is extraordinarily deadly on a per case basis, and the evidence backs that up so far. It's just extremely contagious.

That's not what the CDC or WHO is saying. 

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's not what the CDC or WHO is saying. 

16 people going to a bar in a group and all of them testing positive for covid is not extremely contagious?

17 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

16 people going to a bar in a group and all of them testing positive for covid is not extremely contagious?

Remember Biogen in Boston in early April? 99 people got it.  That's no flu

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/coronavirus-biogen-boston-superspreader.html