Cdub100

Atlanta police calling off, walking off and not answering radios

Fvck yeah. Time to fight back. Eat shlt liberals.

If convicted, Rolfe faces a possible death sentence. At the press conference, the district attorney nitpicked the officers who were attacked while mischaracterizing the violent suspect as "not a threat" and "almost jovial" in his interaction with police.

Officers have reportedly stopped answering 911 calls, turned in their keys and failed to show up to their shifts. 

Text from APD officer:

“I can confirm the walk-off is real. Whole shifts have left and overnight shifts are refusing to come in”

— Johnny (Joey) Jones (@Johnny_Joey) June 18, 2020

CONFIRMED:

Source confirms Atlanta PD zones 3 & 6 (southeast area) already have 20 - 30 cops walk out

That’s HALF an entire shift

More updates to follow #RayshardBrooks #Atlanta

— SETH WEATHERS (@sethweathers) June 17, 2020

BREAKING NEWS: Georgia police sources tell me only two police precincts are staffed in the entire city of Atlanta. Entire zones of officers are walking off the job. Zones 1,3,5 and 6 have left their posts. Zones walking off the job. #BlueLivesMatter

— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) June 18, 2020
  • Like 1

It's the second best option. They could organize a "blueflu" where they all call in sick for a day or two. I don't have any hate in my heart for Atlanta and want to see the place policed properly a couple of days from now. Once the CNN building burns down and everybody inside enjoying a peaceful protest as per CNN's definition of what that entails, I'd want the police back on the job.

I understand being fed up though after what police nationwide and they personally have endured.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, riversco said:

Civil war is coming....

This will go nationwide.

You’re forgetting the pensions. The thing everyone complains about is what will keep most cops on the job. Funny. 

I’m glad my kids are drug addicts and not cops.

That’s a joke. 

IT and student of Electrical Engineering. 

Glad most of not all my cop friends are retired.  

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I’m glad my kids are drug addicts and not cops.

That’s a joke. 

IT and student of Electrical Engineering. 

Glad most of not all my cop friends are retired.  

I have one fiend left, one of my best friends that I went to high school with and the police academy still in it. . He has 31 years on.  I’m nagging the f out of him to retire. But he loves it. Still chasing guys down on foot at 53 years old. Great shape. I’m gonna keep on him to get out. He probably won’t listen. True believer. 

I bet some anti-gun retards here are second-guessing themselves.  And good on the cops.  It's about time they told the libs to shove it.  I hope they tell the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc to suck it too.  Hire private security, you c0cksuckers.  It's times like these I'm glad I live in the country well away from the riffraff.  

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have one fiend left

Sounds about right. 

2 minutes ago, frank said:

Sounds about right. 

He’s a dope 

16 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

The Purge....

I totally understand, but what happens next?  

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If NYC is any sort of template, there were 2k plus murders a year in the early 90’s. It’s been around 300 a year the last few years.  Took a lot of work to get there. Poof! It’s gone. Liberal magic. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If NYC is any sort of template, there were 2k plus murders a year in the early 90’s. It’s been around 300 a year the last few years.  Took a lot of work to get there. Poof! It’s gone. Liberal magic. 

When Cyrus arrives to unite the gangs, cops need to figure out what institutions are valuable to the liberals who demonize them and go somewhere else, prioritizing what needs protecting more. "Manpower limits thanks to budget cuts" ...

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When Cyrus arrives to unite the gangs, cops need to figure out what institutions are valuable to the liberals who demonize them and go somewhere else, prioritizing what needs protecting more. "Manpower limits thanks to budget cuts" ...

There is nowhere left in NYC to go. It’s all liberal pretty much. A neighborhood here and there is all thats left. I’d say Yankee stadium but fock them too. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is nowhere left in NYC to go. It’s all liberal pretty much. A neighborhood here and there is all thats left. I’d say Yankee stadium but fock them too. 

Uh, are you familiar with not NYC in New York. Just like California conservatives live off the coast in not big cities.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hear your point about pensions are a big thing keeping cops on the force. Another thing, if I were a cop in the community I was born and raised in, families I grew up with, I might weather the storm to the very end, no matter how bad it got, to protect it. I love and honor Walter Budzyn and Larry Nevers, great cops, who made a career trying to make the city they grew up in and loved better and who got sold out by sh*tty local officials who didn't care.

If however, I weren't local to the place and the mayor and governor (and in some instances the police chief) were pulling this cr@p, even more so if I didn't have much time accumulated on that pension, I'd be so focking gone. My resume would be on the desk of Grady Judd or one of the thousands of sheriffs and commissioners around the country like him that I could take pride in working for and protecting people that appreciate the effort. If I had to start working towards my pension from point zero, so be it.

Fock leftist policiticans who care more about looters and rioters than they do about their own cops and small business owners and fock the sh*tbag communities who vote these people into office.

42 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Uh, are you familiar with not NYC in New York. Just like California conservatives live off the coast in not big cities.  

I don’t live in NYC. Worked there, born there. Moved. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I hear your point about pensions are a big thing keeping cops on the force. Another thing, if I were a cop in the community I was born and raised in, families I grew up with, I might weather the storm to the very end, no matter how bad it got, to protect it.

If however, I weren't local to the place and the mayor and governor (and in some instances the police chief) were pulling this cr@p, even more so if I didn't have much time accumulated on that pension, I'd be so focking gone. My resume would be on the desk of Grady Judd or one of the thousands of sheriffs and commissioners around the country like him that I could take pride in working for and protecting people that appreciate the effort.

Fock leftist policiticans who care more about looters and rioters than they do about their own cops and small business owners and fock the sh*tbag communities who vote these people into office.

Except for a few, the thrill in policing in a big city wears off after a few years. When you get to around 5 years on it’s either stay or go. If you’re young, have a degree you should get going now. Family and 10 years on? You’re not going anywhere most likely unless your wife makes good money. Too much invested at the point, too much to walk away from. But going forward the already lowered hiring standard will likely be lowered some more. Same old song. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

I bet some anti-gun retards here are second-guessing themselves.  And good on the cops.  It's about time they told the libs to shove it.  I hope they tell the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc to suck it too.  Hire private security, you c0cksuckers.  It's times like these I'm glad I live in the country well away from the riffraff.  

Hire private firms?  The left demonized private security during the Iraq invasion (like Blackwater & the Nisour Square Massacre). Don't tell me the left is gonna hire Blackwater type firms now lol.

8 minutes ago, riversco said:

Hire private firms?  The left demonized private security during the Iraq invasion (like Blackwater & the Nisour Square Massacre). Don't tell me the left is gonna hire Blackwater type firms now lol.

Bah, just wait. Soon every suburban gated community full of rich white liberals who are holed up in their basement with a facemask on and spending their days tweeting cheers and applause for the burning and looting of inner city black neighborhoods will have one.

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I love it. Go blue! 

Agreed. 

None of them should work security detail during protests also. Let'em all police eachother.

38 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

🙄

My contention for years is that the source of this civil war is a complete loss of trust in all of America's institutions and that means every major news event will function to divide us even more as the left and right view it thru different prisms.  We will backslide into civil war in this fashion.  I can't tell you which event will 100% ignite it, but each one pushes us closer.  It could wind up being some relatively minor event or a major one.  People will ask where it the civil war start.  And I'm going to say it was cumulative damage to the unity of the nation that did it, not just one thing.  I can speculate what most likely the event will be at any given time, but what's more important is the loss of trust driving it all.

I hope they burn Atlanta to the ground. Nothing but a shitstain in an otherwise great state. 

42 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I hope they burn Atlanta to the ground. Nothing but a shitstain in an otherwise great state. 

People who say they want the economy to crash in order to get rid of Trump are anti-American but totally acceptable to want a city to burn down in order to spite liberals.  Does anyone else see the hypocrisy on here at all?

Just for the record, I do not want to economy to crash to spite Trump and I do not want any city to burn to spite a political party.  It's all stupid and childish. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People who say they want the economy to crash in order to get rid of Trump are anti-American but totally acceptable to want a city to burn down in order to spite liberals.  Does anyone else see the hypocrisy on here at all?

Just for the record, I do not want to economy to crash to spite Trump and I do not want any city to burn to spite a political party.  It's all stupid and childish. 

It is not for a political party.   There is no way that situation in Atlanta is murder.    People are tired of all this trashing the cops BS.  Libs in the big cities are screaming to de-fund the police?  Let them have what they want for a week or so.  Maybe the more reasonable people will rethink their positions on the police.

Just now, Bill E. said:

It is not for a political party.  People are tired of all this trashing the cops BS.  Libs in the big cities are screaming to de-fund the police?  Let them have what they want for a week or so.  Maybe the more reasonable people will rethink their positions on the police.

So you don't see any hypocrisy in this at all?  No double standard?  Maybe I'm way off base here but it sure seems like it to me.

I mean there's a VERY good chance that the civil war will start with an minor event that seems so inconsequential that tons of people (who lack context of the massive loss of trust over the past 50 years) will be utterly baffled as to how to seemingly started over an event so minor.  It could also easily be a major event but its not a guarantee.

I have this image in my head of Colbert going on air and cracking jokes about how the civil war started over a minor comment and just failing to understand what happened.

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

be smart (like me) and live where mostly only white people live. :headbanger:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This has nothing to do with Trump or past presidents. It has to do with a mostly worthless segment of our society that needs to be reeled in and quickly. 

The economy impacts my wallet. 

A shitthole burning to the ground does not impact my wallet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So you don't see any hypocrisy in this at all?  No double standard?  Maybe I'm way off base here but it sure seems like it to me.

How is it hypocrisy if the sicko anti police crusades get what they want. The democrat party supports and funds these desires. Give them what they want. What's the problem?

• Like 1

Just now, BiffTannen said:

This has nothing to do with Trump or past presidents. It has to do with a mostly worthless segment of our society that needs to reeled in an quickly. 

The economy impacts my wallet. 

A shitthole burning to the ground does not impact my wallet. 

I think the point I was making went way over your head.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think the point I was making went way over your head.

No, I get what you're saying, like most of the queer stuff you say. 

• Like 2

The George Floyd officer? You bet - throw the book at him, 25 years is fine by me.

But this? Good grief, what a joke. I applaud this officer for doing his job and protecting the public from a scumbag - clean shoot. 

• Like 2

People want to see push back on all this anti-cop BS.  I really think it will backfire with moderates during the election that do not like Trump but do not want extreme changes in society.