Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Keep America Great!!! Tulsa Filling Up With Maga!

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d love for some investigative reporter to get the names of every attendee and figure out how many end up with Covid and all the people they potentially spread it to. 

Now do protesters. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d love for some investigative reporter to get the names of every attendee and figure out how many end up with Covid and all the people they potentially spread it to. 

Like that pool party in the Ozarks a few weeks ago?  How many got the Chiner virus at that event? 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

A beautiful taste of their own medicine. 

That was awesome. Bethel is a small town of 2700 people that keep to themselves. No need to bring that black shitt there just to cause a stink. 

9 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

That was awesome. Bethel is a small town of 2700 people that keep to themselves. No need to bring that black shitt there just to cause a stink. 

What is pathetic about these losers is that they destroy anything in their path while bashing the police and police property then when someone slaps them upside the head, the first thing they do is ask the police for help. The cop knows this. That's why he didn't do anything about it. That fucktard needed more than just a slap upside the head.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Now do protesters. 

When am elected official starts encouraging people to protest indoors without masks I’ll criticize that person too. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Don’t worry. You can bet your ass the news stations will fall all over themselves to report the first COVID positive case remotely linked to this event.

5 minutes ago, Old School said:

Don’t worry. You can bet your ass the news stations will fall all over themselves to report the first COVID positive case remotely linked to this event.

Gotta make right wingers feel guilty.  Protesters marching everywhere?  We are learning.

1 hour ago, Old School said:

Imagine if the same was done to a Biden rally.  It definitely wouldn't take an investigative reporter.  Pretty much anybody could call the six people who attended.  

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Gotta make right wingers feel guilty.  Protesters marching everywhere?  We are learning.

The lefties and pretend centrists don’t care about that.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

A beautiful taste of their own medicine. 

I have to say, Chumlee lost a few pounds. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MDC said:

investigative reporter 

Conservative Tree House or OAN ? 

The others dont employ investigative reporters, they employ activists who do as they are told. 

Someday, maybe you'll grow up and figure the real world out. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of protesters were arrested and put in jail. You know, jail, where criminals had to be released because the risk was so high. Everyone knew that would happen yet libtards cheered it on. Nice try dumbass. 

Wonder if that clown ever gets tired of getting bltch slapped..

19 hours ago, Reality said:

Now do protesters. 

Link to the elected official who told protestors to not wear masks in a confined space? 😐 

I hear they’re handing out masks to all attendees, like beta male kweers.

WTF?

I thought the whole point was no masks because COVID is a fake news liberal conspiracy??

:thumbsdown:

Hand sanitizer and temperature checks as well.

They peg you up the ass too? Buncha gayboy sissies at this thing 🏳️‍🌈

Six Trump campaign staffers working on Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus

Six staffers working on President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus, the Trump campaign said Saturday.

Just hours before the President is expected to arrive in the state, Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said in a statement that "per safety protocols, campaign staff are tested for COVID-19 before events. Six members of the advance team tested positive out of hundreds of tests performed, and quarantine procedures were immediately implemented."

"No COVID-positive staffers or anyone in immediate contact will be at today's rally or near attendees and elected officials,"he said.

It's unpossible for anything to go wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's unpossible for anything to go wrong.  

Boy a lot of White House and Trump staffers claimed to have gotten this. Kinda weird they’d go along with the fake news liberal conspiracy, but I guess George Soros must’ve gotten to em :(

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I hear they’re handing out masks to all attendees, like beta male kweers.

WTF?

I thought the whole point was no masks because COVID is a fake news liberal conspiracy??

:thumbsdown:

You live in Tulsa? Why do you GAF? Stepped in it again genius. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cute 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have to say, Chumlee lost a few pounds. 

I knew i saw that guy somewhere before.

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right, listening to these guys bellyache over this stuff is hilarious. Not a word out of a single one of them about the massive amount of folks protesting in unsafe conditions. 

America has moved on, either all of it is ok or none of it is. We all know there is only one reason these guys are even commenting, Trump. 

If you aren't in the target demo, covid isn't serious, I know it bothers people to say that but, it's been proven to be the case.

Feel good about the side I've chosen, not that there was much of a choice to make.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Right, listening to these guys bellyache over this stuff is hilarious. Not a word out of a single one of them about the massive amount of folks protesting in unsafe conditions. 

America has moved on, either all of it is ok or none of it is. We all know there is only one reason these guys are even commenting, Trump. 

If you aren't in the target demo, covid isn't serious, I know it bothers people to say that but, it's been proven to be the case.

What a crock. 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:
Feel good about the side I've chosen, not that there was much of a choice to make.

Without a doubt all police and firemen will be voting Trump 2020. All those jackwads on Seattle won't even vote.

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Without a doubt all police and firemen will be voting Trump 2020. All those jackwads on Seattle won't even vote.

Don't know how they could possibly vote any other way. 

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Not sure the firemen are lumped in the same. Often they’re the ones trying to stop the police from killing blacks, or at least trying to save them after the fact.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not sure the firemen are lumped in the same. Often they’re the ones trying to stop the police from killing blacks, or at least trying to save them after the fact.

The IAFF has never seen such a widespread pushback from its members due to PAC funds going to dems.  The rank and file are overwhelmingly conservative.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You know nothing

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Out of the thousands of posts here it has to have been posted.  But anyone got the number of police killed by blacks? You know 95% real good people whos job is to catch bad guys, help people, and possibly put their lives on the line on any given night.  How many blacks were killed unjustly last year? You know usual scumbags just like George Floyd was even if his death was 100% wrong? 

You people cheer for scumbags and villenize the very people you will call if you are in trouble.  

You people are insane.  Literally insane.  

Doesnt mean we dont have to keep getting better as a society.  

The blacks dead and gone from the civil rights era have to be rolling in their graves.  

Pathetic.

• Thanks 1

So true. This last month has me seething in rage. Hopefully this video winds up in a Trump campaign ad. People can see clearly and contrast who the good and decent people and who are the bad and awful ones in this country. People need to wake up and the woke need to be put to sleep.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know nothing

Fine with me, that Jon Snow was pretty hunky and got to bang that firecracker redhead AND Daenerys. Plus, come back from the dead.

:cheers:

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know nothing

I bet he knows the real man that is banging his wife. 

• Haha 1

Almost 100 grand watching on Right Side Broadcasting which is a lot compared to previous rallies.  The crowd is definitely smaller though than I expected though which is disappointing.  

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The crowd is definitely smaller though than I expected though which is disappointing.  

MSNBC headline...Trump blames protests and media for smaller than expected crowd.  Damn they hate this guy.

That is a pretty pathetic crowd for such a hyped event. Looks about the size of a crowd at a Bernie Sanders rally I went to in 2016 before his campaign had really even taken off.

I guess his supporters are smarter than we think and actually realize COVID may  not be fake news.

I feel bad for him. Remember when you were young and you’d throw a party, and your biggest fear was no one would show up? :(

31 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Almost 100 grand watching on Right Side Broadcasting which is a lot compared to previous rallies.  The crowd is definitely smaller though than I expected though which is disappointing.  

212000 on fox youtube. He's killing it

He looks great, energized. Not sleepy or slurring or forgetting what he was saying.  No , um, um 

• Like 1