Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Keep America Great!!! Tulsa Filling Up With Maga!

33 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I hadn’t seen it, and it was fockin funny :doublethumbsup:

You should seek out other information platforms than FF today.  

I am glad to see so few people willingly endangered themselves just to serve as campaign props.

They’re evolving. :thumbsup:  

On 6/19/2020 at 6:22 PM, MDC said:

When am elected official starts encouraging people to protest indoors without masks I’ll criticize that person too. :thumbsup: 

Really?  I don't remember a single post from you criticizing the libs in NYC encouraging people to go to concerts, take public transportation, go to sporting events, and go to work as normal.  If so, I must have missed that one.  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Really?  I don't remember a single post from you criticizing the libs in NYC encouraging people to go to concerts, take public transportation, go to sporting events, and go to work as normal.  If so, I must have missed that one.  :dunno:

Was anyone aware of the scope of Covid then? Telling people to go on with their lives in January is a far cry from hosting an indoor even yesterday. 

Fortunately the half empty arena allowed for lots of social distancing. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Was anyone aware of the scope of Covid then? Telling people to go on with their lives in January is a far cry from hosting an indoor even yesterday. 

Fortunately the half empty arena allowed for lots of social distancing. :thumbsup: 

It was in mid-February... AFTER the Dems first called Trump a Xenophobe for stopping flights into the US and then AFTER the Dems criticized Trump for not acting sooner.

38 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It was in mid-February... AFTER the Dems first called Trump a Xenophobe for stopping flights into the US and then AFTER the Dems criticized Trump for not acting sooner.

Telling people to go along with their lives in mid February is also a far cry from hosting an indoor event on Saturday. 

HTH

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Late February. 

Pelosi Tours San Francisco’s Chinatown To Quell Coronavirus Fears

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi walked through San Francisco’s Chinatown District Monday, attempting to quell fears about the current outbreak of the coronavirus that has kept customers out of shops and restaurants and tourists away from the streets.

...The same has been true in San Francisco’s Chinatown — a major tourist destinationand Pelosi hoped her visit would help bring the normal hustle and bustle of the neighborhood back.

“It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time,” said Pelosi as she walked surrounded by media and onlookers. “To be able to be unified with our community.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I am glad to see so few people willingly endangered themselves just to serve as campaign props.

They’re evolving. :thumbsup:  

is there an attendance count?

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Think it was just under 7000 tickets scanned. Huge online numbers though. And it also pissed off his base and I'm sure others. I see zero scenario where this is a good thing for liberals. 

28 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I read less than 7,000.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Telling people to go along with their lives in mid February is also a far cry from hosting an indoor event on Saturday. 

HTH

They condoned taking public transportation (close quarters confined spaces).  They condoned going to concerts and sporting events.  That's not "hosting an indoor event"?

Just an example... St. John's basketball

That's mid February and early/mid March.

The Knicks had 8 home games between Feb 1 and March 8th.  How many people do you think were at those "indoor events"?

There were many NBA & NHL teams having "indoor events" throughout February and early/mid March.  The bulk of which are in major cities with Democrat mayors.  Yet, I still don't remember a single post from you condemning ANY of those politicians.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They condoned taking public transportation (close quarters confined spaces).  They condoned going to concerts and sporting events.  That's not "hosting an indoor event"?

Just an example... St. John's basketball

That's mid February and early/mid March.

The Knicks had 8 home games between Feb 1 and March 8th.  How many people do you think were at those "indoor events"?

There were many NBA & NHL teams having "indoor events" throughout February and early/mid March.  The bulk of which are in major cities with Democrat mayors.  Yet, I still don't remember a single post from you condemning ANY of those politicians.

Any idea what Trump was saying about Kung Flu back then?

I can’t remember. 🤔 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Any idea what Trump was saying about Kung Flu back then?

I can’t remember. 🤔 

There's a lot you can't remember, and it's by choice.

Again though, Trump doesn't make states open or close.  They do it themselves.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There's a lot you can't remember, and it's by choice.

Again though, Trump doesn't make states open or close.  They do it themselves.

I thought he had “total authority.” :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Late February. 

Pelosi Tours San Francisco’s Chinatown To Quell Coronavirus Fears

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi walked through San Francisco’s Chinatown District Monday, attempting to quell fears about the current outbreak of the coronavirus that has kept customers out of shops and restaurants and tourists away from the streets.

...The same has been true in San Francisco’s Chinatown — a major tourist destination  and Pelosi hoped her visit would help bring the normal hustle and bustle of the neighborhood back.

“It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time,” said Pelosi as she walked surrounded by media and onlookers. “To be able to be unified with our community.

Late February. What can you say about the leftist point of view? It's what they do. :dunno:

59 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Think it was just under 7000 tickets scanned. Huge online numbers though. And it also pissed off his base and I'm sure others. I see zero scenario where this is a good thing for liberals. 

i dont have a judgment.  in a way, good for attendees.  were all the tickets sold?  how many people were outside?  saw 4m online viewers, not sure that is a good number for him, would be great for a lot of people, but not him.  thats his wheelhouse, and the first in a while.  it doesnt seem like tulsa filled up with maga.  no real protestor problems.  trump still tried to blame them though.  its no win for him.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I thought he had “total authority.” :dunno: 

Selective hearing eh?  He said he had total authority on the market.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

i dont have a judgment.  in a way, good for attendees.  were all the tickets sold?  how many people were outside?  saw 4m online viewers, not sure that is a good number for him, would be great for a lot of people, but not him.  thats his wheelhouse, and the first in a while.  it doesnt seem like tulsa filled up with maga.  no real protestor problems.  trump still tried to blame them though.  its no win for him.

None of these events are a "win" or a "loss" for him.  There's a lot more people like me that are just tired of everything from everybody, than not.  We don't need to go or watch, we know who we're voting for.  In the end, the "win" or "loss" is happening in November.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I read less than 7,000.

Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

While President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday was pitched as an over-subscribed event, with Trump campaign staffers touting ticket registrations over a million, the final turnout came to a fraction of the venue’s overall capacity, confirming reports of low turnout that dogged what was meant to be Trump’s triumphant return to the campaign trail.

Anticipating high turnout that would exceed that capacity, the campaign planned a second, outdoor speech to address the crowd in the overflow section.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Anticipating high turnout that would exceed that capacity, the campaign planned a second, outdoor speech to address the crowd in the overflow section.

Imagine losing so much you think this is a win. 

Same people who were voting trump still are, and some undecided people that wanted to come, or heard what petulant children libs are now think you're all jerkoffs...which is true. 

Please keep doing and supporting it...please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Imagine losing so much you think this is a win. 

Same people who were voting trump still are, and some undecided people that wanted to come, or heard what petulant children libs are now think you're all jerkoffs...which is true. 

Please keep doing and supporting it...please. 

I tend to think that most people who go to a political rally, of whatever candidate, are kind of insane. Why? Hear speeches? They're on TV or YouTube.

I mean, I guess there are likely party/pulling tail opportunities, but it's never seemed like anything I want to do. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I tend to think that most people who go to a political rally, of whatever candidate, are kind of insane. Why? Hear speeches? They're on TV or YouTube.

I mean, I guess there are likely party/pulling tail opportunities, but it's never seemed like anything I want to do. 

Yeah it's weird if you're tailgating and getting dolled up for it. 

Free event in your town though I can see. Obama came to our small town twice during his run and I went. I certainly wouldnt travel for it. Hillary came to the Y i was a director at...we purposely all left to go golf. 

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Don't hurt yourself MDC.  Those goal posts can get heavy.

Holy irony. You spent a day arguing that things Democrats said in February are relevant to Trump’s failed rally in June. 

:doh: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Holy irony. You spent a day arguing that things Democrats said in February are relevant to Trump’s failed rally in June. 

Selective memory I see.  You complained about Trump because he had a closed venue full of people.  I mentioned that the Democrats encouraged them too, and pointed out how you didn't have a problem with closed venues full of people when Democrats were controlling the issue.  That's when you decided to move the goal posts.  Nice try, pretending that history was different than what it was.

The Democrats did prove, without a doubt, with the ticket manipulation, that we simply cannot do on-line or mail in voting.  Something as important as an election, must be done in person.  Dems finally did something right.  :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Selective memory I see.  You complained about Trump because he had a closed venue full of people.  I mentioned that the Democrats encouraged them too, and pointed out how you didn't have a problem with closed venues full of people when Democrats were controlling the issue.  That's when you decided to move the goal posts.  Nice try, pretending that history was different than what it was.

I didn’t have a problem because: 

1. It was February, back when everyone including Trump didn’t understand the seriousness of the pandemic and;

2. Encouraging people to go about their day in February is not remotely the same thing as booking an event in June against the advice of your own health experts.

I hope you finally understand now. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t have a problem because: 

1. It was February, back when everyone including Trump didn’t understand the seriousness of the pandemic and;

2. Encouraging people to go about their day in February is not remotely the same thing as booking an event in June against the advice of your own health experts.

I hope you finally understand now. :thumbsup: 

Back in January Trump wanted a travel ban to be set in place. That's a start. Biden and Pelosi said "No". 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Back in January Trump wanted a travel ban to be set in place. That's a start. Biden and Pelosi said "No". 

Two Democrats nobody likes did something dumb in January so Donald’s moron parade last Saturday was a good idea?

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Two Democrats nobody likes did something dumb in January so Donald’s moron parade last Saturday was a good idea?

Fvck that. The violent liberal party blew the whole social distancing out of the picture when they took to the streets rioting and destroying people's businesses and beating the crap out of people. Game over. Time to win the White House again at all costs. No one was forced to go. 

I love how you trivialize the actions of the left. 

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Fvck that. The violent liberal party blew the whole social distancing out of the picture when they took to the streets rioting and destroying people's businesses and beating the crap out of people. Game over. Time to win the White House again at all costs. No one was forced to go. 

I love how you trivialize the actions of the left. 

They don’t care that people who owned businesses or were just trying to get home from work were subjected to those crowds during a pandemic.  Never mind the police, fire and EMT’s. But fock them, right? Racism is more important. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But fock them, right? Racism is more important. 

Yes, theirs