Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

If you weren't racist before...

How bout now? :huh:

Woman and I were talking tonight... say you had no racist inclinations at all until now...just live and let live.  What are the odds... in the last few weeks you see southern italians burning businesses, attacking what seem to be random innocent white folks,  burning police precincts and cars.... mobing and rioting.. looting Targets? Like.. wtf that have to do with anything?

How the fock do you come out of this... not at least scared or angry at black people?

You have to think moderate and conservative black.folks are face in hands right now going... omg... you mf's are bringing sh!t back 50 years...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Woman and I were talking tonight... say you had no racist inclinations at all until now...just live and let live.  What are the odds... in the last few weeks you see southern italians burning businesses, attacking what seem to be random innocent white folks,  burning police precincts and cars.... mobing and rioting.. looting Targets? Like.. wtf that have to do with anything?

How the fock do you come out of this... not at least scared or angry at black people?

You have to think moderate and conservative black.folks are face in hands right now going... omg... you mf's are bringing sh!t back 50 years...

They, by which I mean blacks, are just a pawn in this. They are being used. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Black people need to take responsibility just like white people do when they do stupid shlt. Can't blame other people for "using them as pawns". The left simply encourages black people to take out their hatred of white people. They are cheerleaders of the violence.

We would all be pawns if we didn't think rationally and didn't allow ourselves to realize that the left are made up of a bunch hate filled, power hungry sub humans. Not all black people are stupid and racist like what seems the majority of them are these days.

Although, I think a lot of these black people know what's going on. Many of them are simply taking advantage of what the left is willing to offer and are loving it. Serious racism against whites, constant unchecked violence, looting and getting free things from local stores, destruction of property and destruction to the people who actually take responsibility and achieve things in life. And those who aren't being violent but are leftists?  They desire pity for things that truly have nothing to do with their current realities. They deflect from taking personal responsibility so they can whine and choose to live in violence and poverty over working hard at building strong family units, strong communities, and a strong country. Once they start to do the latter, I'll climb on board to help. But for now, no thanks. I'm out.

• Like 1

Still no. Still going to judge people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But not all, there are many voices rising.....and there is a slow awakening to how the AA community has both used and abused by the Liberals to grab at power.......there is some hope

I guess just looking at the whole thing objectively, how does all this help "bring people together"? You know.... stop all the injustices by committing injustices?

How can the majority of this stuff ever foster a more positive community or better race relations? 

Just now, mmmmm...beer said:

I guess just looking at the whole thing objectively, how does all this help "bring people together"? You know.... stop all the injustices by committing injustices against?

How can the majority of this stuff ever foster a more positive community or better race relations? 

IT doesn't bring people together at all. it's tearing up apart. BLM is the black version of neoNazis. White liberals have no natural immunity to this BS and their only response is to virtue signal by just kneeling down and nodding their heads in compliance.

If the Media has taught me anything, it is that we should judge an entire class of people by actions of a few.

That means that all Blacks are violent looters, and should be treated with disdain.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I tell you what its done, I still dont care about the skin color, but if I know you are a liberal/leftist/democrat/progressive.  Burn in a fire

This.  They want to destroy this country and make it into the image of Marx and Lenin.  Plain and simple.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Black people need to take responsibility just like white people do when they do stupid shlt. Can't blame other people for "using them as pawns". The left simply encourages black people to take out their hatred of white people. They are cheerleaders of the violence.

We would all be pawns if we didn't think rationally and didn't allow ourselves to realize that the left are made up of a bunch hate filled, power hungry sub humans. Not all black people are stupid and racist like what seems the majority of them are these days.

Although, I think a lot of these black people know what's going on. Many of them are simply taking advantage of what the left is willing to offer and are loving it. Serious racism against whites, constant unchecked violence, looting and getting free things from local stores, destruction of property and destruction to the people who actually take responsibility and achieve things in life. And those who aren't being violent but are leftists?  They desire pity for things that truly have nothing to do with their current realities. They deflect from taking personal responsibility so they can whine and choose to live in violence and poverty over working hard at building strong family units, strong communities, and a strong country. Once they start to do the latter, I'll climb on board to help. But for now, no thanks. I'm out.

So tonight went and drank with some of my fellow teachers, one of whom is a black guy from North Carolina. He has been fervently pro BLM, and I have avoided discussing it with him at all..

A few whiskeys in, he and I ended up having it out. Discussed the whole damn race relations issue in America.

And much to my surprise, we more or less agreed.

I maintained that white America would be happy to spend money to help black America escape the cycle of poverty and violence. In fact we have and still do done so. But there are certain issues in the black community they prohibit success. We are tired of throwing good money after bad. 

He agreed by and large. He seems to think that a large part of the black fatherhood issue was deliberate to destabilize the black community and bond it forever to their political masters.

By and large, he thinks exactly what I think. That this is less a race issue, and more a class issue. That the elites in media and the democratic party are driving this for their political ends.

One interesting thing he said was that the black community is somewhat traumatized... He likened it to ptsd... When it comes to white people. He said he is always cognizant of it when he is around white people. That they have to raise their kids to be wary of it.

I kind of get it. We are used to being the majority. Living here, I am cognizant of things like if there is trouble, a fight, or an accident, no matter how nice they may be to me usually, I will be the outsider.

We ended up laughing and saying we wish we could put the whole conversation on YouTube, that it was much more productive than what you see in the media. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So tonight went and drank with some of my fellow teachers, one of whom is a black guy from North Carolina. He has been fervently pro BLM, and I have avoided discussing it with him at all..

A few whiskeys in, he and I ended up having it out. Discussed the whole damn race relations issue in America.

And much to my surprise, we more or less agreed.

I maintained that white America would be happy to spend money to help black America escape the cycle of poverty and violence. In fact we have and still do done so. But there are certain issues in the black community they prohibit success. We are tired of throwing good money after bad. 

He agreed by and large. He seems to think that a large part of the black fatherhood issue was deliberate to destabilize the black community and bond it forever to their political masters.

By and large, he thinks exactly what I think. That this is less a race issue, and more a class issue. That the elites in media and the democratic party are driving this for their political ends.

One interesting thing he said was that the black community is somewhat traumatized... He likened it to ptsd... When it comes to white people. He said he is always cognizant of it when he is around white people. That they have to raise their kids to be wary of it.

I kind of get it. We are used to being the majority. Living here, I am cognizant of things like if there is trouble, a fight, or an accident, no matter how nice they may be to me usually, I will be the outsider.

We ended up laughing and saying we wish we could put the whole conversation on YouTube, that it was much more productive than what you see in the media. 

This.  This. and This x 1000 percent.

Every time I bring this up with my liberal wife and friends I get called a racist.  They don't even want to FACE the fact that this is true.  It's just "we need to help them" platitudes.  Never any talk of responsibility on their part.

• Haha 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This.  This. and This x 1000 percent.

Every time I bring this up with my liberal wife and friends I get called a racist.  They don't even want to FACE the fact that this is true.  It's just "we need to help them" platitudes.  Never any talk of responsibility on their part.

You misunderstand.

He is saying that the elites intended to destroy the black community by targeting their men. Things like the crack vs. powder cocaine sentences and such.

Also, he and I agreed that things like welfare policies incentivized black women to have as many kids as possible. I tend to chalk that up to misplaced altruism, he thinks it was deliberate, but we both agree on the result. 

He also said this, and I found it interesting... He never dates black women. Ever. Says their too alpha, too aggressive. He says they are this way because they had to be... Their men were done and they had to do what they had to do. But he said this is an issue in the black community... Black men find it easier to marry and date other races. Now I'm not a part of that community, so I can't judge that, but it was interesting. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You misunderstand.

He is saying that the elites intended to destroy the black community by targeting their men. Things like the crack vs. powder cocaine sentences and such.

Also, he and I agreed that things like welfare policies incentivized black women to have as many kids as possible. I tend to chalk that up to misplaced altruism, he thinks it was deliberate, but we both agree on the result. 

He also said this, and I found it interesting... He never dates black women. Ever. Says their too alpha, too aggressive. He says they are this way because they had to be... Their men were done and they had to do what they had to do. But he said this is an issue in the black community... Black men find it easier to marry and date other races. Now I'm not a part of that community, so I can't judge that, but it was interesting. 

I understand where you're coming from and I agree with you 100%.

I think what I was getting across was that a LARGE part of the problem in the black community is the 70% single motherhood rate DUE to the Democrat policies over the last 50+ years.  It's not the only part, but to me it's the single most important factor of why we have problems with race in America today.

I understand where you're coming from and I agree with you 100%.

I think what I was getting across was that a LARGE part of the problem in the black community is the 70% single motherhood rate DUE to the Democrat policies over the last 50+ years.  It's not the only part, but to me it's the single most important factor of why we have problems with race in America today.

OK gotcha. I'm a little drunk. 😂 

• Like 2

Awesome!  I keep forgetting you're like 12 hours ahead of us here in the Midwest.

You know, I actually had a dumbass friend from back home once message me that I should send him the results of football games hours in advance, he places the bets with a bookie back home, and we split the money.

I was like... You can't be that stupid... 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You know, I actually had a dumbass friend from back home once message me that I should send him the results of football games hours in advance, he places the bets with a bookie back home, and we split the money.

I was like... You can't be that stupid... 

Tell him to bet on games played on the west coast so he can keep all the money for himself.

7 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

It’s pretty easy,  just don’t be racist. :dunno:

Biff is the only honest poster here. White America will absolutely come out of this situation more racist than they already were.  

Mob-like protests, demanding historic statues removed, claiming outrage/racism in every possible situation, etc.  Not good for race relations. 

Blacks are figuring out what the Democrats have done to them historically , and that liberals / progressives are using them today. Not just politically, but to feel good about themselves. Liberals should stay away from, and out of the business of blacks and all minorities. Just keep it to the queers and women, the ones liberals have actually helped. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree, he is honest. Honestly a piece of sh1t human being, but at least he isn’t bullsh1tting like the rest.

You don't have to like everyone - just be respectful of everyone. Beyond that, who cares what anyone's true feelings are about race/religion/sex orientation ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

It doesn't excuse being racist. Being racist is assuming negative traits about a person strictly because of their race. There are still plenty of black folk who did not riot or loot, and they hate the cancel culture

There's a ton of white people doing the same thing. Canceling, looting, rioting. John Stewart actually came out and said that blood gets shed during movements like this, basically saying what these people are doing is OK. 

I will reserve my judgement if character until I meet someone.

The important difference is being cautious around people who look like thugs. In any poor area there's a higher chance of crime. It doesn't matter what their skin color is, if they look shady I'm going to treat them as such

I have to admit that those of us who have never had a racist thought, are extremely disappointed how we are being painted by an anti-Male, anti-family, pro-trans movement that has nothing to do with race.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s pretty easy,  just don’t be racist. :dunno:

Some good conversation in this thread...

Anyone who knows me on here obviously knows we're a mixed race family that sports a bit of culture.  We don't give a sh!t what color you are as long as you're cool.

That being said... I think you're being a bit naive to believe all this going down won't affect peoples mindsets.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I have to admit that those of us who have never had a racist thought, are extremely disappointed how we are being painted by an anti-Male, anti-family, pro-trans movement that has nothing to do with race.  

Yup... if you are a white male who doesn't wear a pink hat and burn the flag, YOU are automatically the problem.

8 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Some good conversation in this thread...

Anyone who knows me on here obviously knows we're a mixed race family that sports a bit of culture.  We don't give a sh!t what color you are as long as you're cool.

That being said... I think you're being a bit naive to believe all this going down won't affect peoples mindsets.

Why aren't whites getting hammered over their actions? Maybe this is the racism blacks are talking about? We have multiple white men saying they are now racist because of the actions of some black people, but the whites involved get a pass because you are white? 

I think people are easily flustered by this stuff and then to make themselves feel better, they just say fvck it, all blacks suck now. It's the lazy way out imo. Instead of just acknowledging that there are some scum out there, it's easy to paint everyone the same. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Yup... if you are a white male who doesn't wear a pink hat and burn the flag, YOU are automatically the problem.

People are bad about ignoring others. This thread is full of people already feeling like they have been attacked personally when no one here has.

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

People are bad about ignoring others. This thread is full of people already feeling like they have been attacked personally when no one here has.

The Jews ignored the nazis, how did that work out for them?

A lot of this rebranding stuff is being done internally. Oh no, my Eskimo pie won't be called the same name. How will I ever enjoy my treats the same

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

A lot of this rebranding stuff is being done internally. Oh no, my Eskimo pie won't be called the same name. How will I ever enjoy my treats the same

You’re right. There’s nothing really going on. Its all fluff. Get back to me when schools and everything else opens. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Jews ignored the nazis, how did that work out for them?

I don't mean ignore the issues. The burning and looting needs to be put down. I mean all the Twitter stuff. People on here are acting like they are being personally attacked. It's literally the same sensitive  reaction as if a person thinks they are the target of some innocuous ad campaign or am Eskimo pie

7 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Speaking of flag burning...  I saw that some folks across the river from you wrapped an American flag around a statue of George Washington, set the flag on fire, and pulled the statue down.

Have your toured PDX since all this started?  How defaced and boarded up is downtown? 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The rebranding isn't a big deal. What is a big deal is that a radical segment of the political spectrum has seized control of the media to the point where they have everyone terrified of speaking their minds. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right. There’s nothing really going on. Its all fluff. Get back to me when schools and everything else opens. 

That was internal. That was my point. Not every rebranding was pressured from the outside. If they want to change history books, which I know that's already an issue, that's where the fight is. Not the Eskimo pie

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't mean ignore the issues. The burning and looting needs to be put down. I mean all the Twitter stuff. People on here are acting like they are being personally attacked. It's literally the same sensitive  reaction as if a person thinks they are the target of some innocuous ad campaign or am Eskimo pie

So unless you get hit in the head with a brick it has no affect on you? 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The rebranding isn't a big deal. What is a big deal is that a radical segment of the political spectrum has seized control of the media to the point where they have everyone terrified of speaking their minds. 

This I can agree with completely. It's the liberal pvssies who are offended by everything. The distinction is they are white and black. Giving whites a pass is proof if some type of racism. 

To respond by getting offended by every little thing plays right into their game. People on the left get offended by bull shlt all the time. People on the right get offended about people getting offended

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Speaking of flag burning...  I saw that some folks across the river from you wrapped an American flag around a statue of George Washington, set the flag on fire, and pulled the statue down.

Have your toured PDX since all this started?  How defaced and boarded up is downtown? 

Naw... we stay the fock away from downtown PDX... fock that sewer.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So unless you get hit in the head with a brick it has no affect on you? 

So get ahead of it and shoot or incapacitate every person who we suspect is about to commit a crime? I guess I could do my part and rant about it on a message board and the pretend this movement is 100% being pushed by black people