Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

If you weren't racist before...

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Little brain, so quick to jump to violence.

This is why I carry a gun everywhere I go. I would have shot that focker  and pissed on his dead body. 

• Like 1

Just now, BiffTannen said:

This is why I carry a gun everywhere I go. I would have shot that focker  and pissed on his dead body. 

You would probably end up as a registered sex offender for taking out your d1ck in public. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

You would probably end up as a registered sex offender for taking out your d1ck in public. 

It would be worth it. I'd shoot his mama too if she came knocking on my door afterwards. 

18 minutes ago, DonS said:

Pelosi trotted out the likes of Schumer, Schiff and Nadler.....if she can walk around with these d!cks out, why cant I

• Haha 2

On 6/20/2020 at 3:42 PM, IGotWorms said:

You can not like a musician, actor, comedian etc while still recognizing talent. I hate pretty much all musicians today but 99.9% of them are undoubtedly far more talented than I could ever be, at least when it comes to music and showmanship.

I agree to an extent.  I mean, I can acknowledge that someone is way better than me at something, but that still doesn't mean that they are good.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Little brain, so quick to jump to violence.

Do we know what caused that?

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Being white 

While I don't discount that possibility, it wouldn't hurt to know for sure.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Macy's doesn't carry Nike and it made him mad

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The director of this documentary claims the victim called the perp the word no white person is permitted to say. He didn’t catch that with his camera. The victim, who is an employee says he didn’t. Macy’s will probably cut the victim a check to not press charges. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The director of this documentary claims the victim called the perp the word no white person is permitted to say. He didn’t catch that with his camera. The victim, who is an employee says he didn’t. Macy’s will probably cut the victim a check to not press charges. 

Ever notice whenever they commit these assaults it's either against the elderly and/or they are in a pack. Cowards

They won’t win. They can only cause havoc in the cities their handlers already control. They bring this garbage to other places they won’t be facing cops afraid of losing their jobs. They’ll be facing people willing to lose their life. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Pelosi trotted out the likes of Schumer, Schiff and Nadler.....if she can walk around with these d!cks out, why cant I

These three stooges would all be grateful for a dominatrix to pee on them in public.

I live in a pretty small town (not much diversity and murders are extremely rare)...there was one a couple days ago. Person of interest is black and moved here recently from a large city. Victim is white. Not covered by media outside the local news station. Not surprised.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:31 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They, by which I mean blacks, are just a pawn in this. They are being used. 

Like Mongo!

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We don't wait to find out the truth, we destroy because we fear the truth is because of skin color, the left showed us how

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

They make it really hard not to be racist. Like really freakin hard.

kinda true, but doesn't it make you smile that much more when you see a black man stand up against it?

• Like 1