Cloaca du jour

U S Grant toppled in San Fran

Colored folk don’t know any better. 

They're either terminally stupid or they just hate everything.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

they just hate everything.

antifa & BLM seek to dismantle all insitutions, left and right.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They're either terminally stupid or they just hate everything.

They hate you. 

Do you guys see that yet? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They hate you. 

Do you guys see that yet? 

"Conservatives" won't realize that culture mixing doesn't work until they are 5 seconds away from getting necklaced

50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

"Conservatives" won't realize that culture mixing doesn't work until they are 5 seconds away from getting necklaced

It drives me nuts 95% of blacks vote democrat, 80% of Spanish speaking people vote democrat. unwedded women overwhelming vote democrat, 86% of Muslims overwhelming vote democrat, 80% of Asians vote democrat. Conservatives think if we can only reach these demographics and show them that capitalism is the way we will get their votes. YOU'RE NOT GETTING THEIR VOTE!

The education system around the world has taught people that the white man is the devil. We aren't getting their votes. They hate us. That's why they are destroying our history. 

What's sad is white people are the minority on this planet. It's over for us unless people start to wake up. You're never getting their votes.

• Like 1

Anyone that votes D, supports these losers simply because the D's wont confront these cockgobbling fucktards.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It drives me nuts 95% of blacks vote democrat, 80% of Spanish speaking people vote democrat. unwedded women overwhelming vote democrat, 86% of Muslims overwhelming vote democrat, 80% of Asians vote democrat. Conservatives think if we can only reach these demographics and show them that capitalism is the way we will get their votes. YOU'RE NOT GETTING THEIR VOTE!

The education system around the world has taught people that the white man is the devil. We aren't getting their votes. They hate us. That's why they are destroying our history. 

What's sad is white people are the minority on this planet. It's over for us unless people start to wake up. You're never getting their votes.

Neither China nor Russia view whites as the devil.  They view the blacks and browns as the devil.  If they reach superpower status, they are gonna genocide the blacks and browns.  I doubt there will be a single black person left alive in 2100.  China will just kill them all.  Stuff like these BLM protests and riots in the US is helping convince them to kill all the blacks.  Blacks are committing suicide as a race by these actions in 2020.  They are begging China to kill them all.

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

Neither China nor Russia view whites as the devil.  They view the blacks and browns as the devil.  If they reach superpower status, they are gonna genocide the blacks and browns.  I doubt there will be a single black person left alive in 2100.  China will just kill them all.  Stuff like these BLM protests and riots in the US is helping convince them to kill all the blacks.  Blacks are committing suicide as a race by these actions in 2020.  They are begging China to kill them all.

Wow that's really pro China talk here. They are a communist country, you know that right? The opposite of what the US stands for. Stop cheering for China

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Wow that's really pro China talk here. They are a communist country, you know that right? The opposite of what the US stands for. Stop cheering for China

I'm just telling you reality.  Truth has no bias.  If you think for one second that if China becomes the world superpower, then they will suddenly do a complete reversal of decades of culture and embrace black culture and lifestyle, then you are delusional.  China is already committing genocide on muslims and Tibetans.  Tibetan monks set themselves on focking FIRE to try to raise awareness of Chinese policy on foreigners they dislike. 

They hate blacks.  And they genocide groups they hate.  Pay attention.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Hold on, you think someone saying China is going to genocide a race is "pro China talk" 

Jesus you must really hate black and brown people.

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'm just telling you reality.  Truth has no bias.  If you think for one second that if China becomes the world superpower, then they will suddenly do a complete reversal of decades of culture and embrace black culture and lifestyle, then you are delusional.  China is already committing genocide on muslims and Tibetans.  Tibetan monks set themselves on focking FIRE to try to raise awareness of Chinese policy on foreigners they dislike. 

They hate blacks.  And they genocide groups they hate.  Pay attention.

At no point did you say it was a good thing but apparently FBN thinks it is. Jesus...

Feds got that piece of sh1t antifa terdlet Jason charter. He's done. On his way to prison this isn't the Democrats feds, it Trump's. FBG faggots in mourning.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

FBG faggots in mourning.

Do you have a direct link?  I want to see their crying but don't want to dig through thread after thread...

TIA

No direct link but they are devastated that one of their leaders is going to prison

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

How does feckless Joe like having his life’s work hijacked by a handful of radical anti-American leftists?  Some of the most despicable human beings on that site.

He's fine watching his business swirl the bowl , hijacked by the 3 retard mods and the scum that occupy the political thread.

6 hours ago, posty said:

Do you have a direct link?  I want to see their crying but don't want to dig through thread after thread...

TIA

I looked.  They go on and on and on about confederate statues but I haven't read anything about them discussing the removal or destruction of statues for Grant, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt etc.  Its radio silence.  And as they say, silence is violence.  They are traitors over there.  A leftist cult.

• Thanks 1

I saw they mentioned you as Mia over there. I think it was the thread where I said the site is textbook 1984. That was my final post outside telling the FBG moderator that he was a piece of Dogshit.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:40 PM, Cdub100 said:

Impoverished people have a hard time thinking long term and big picture.  

Regardless of facts, it boils down to this perception:  

Republicans wanna reduce or eliminate entitlements, but Dems wanna keep them. 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, KSB2424 said:

Well, he is old and white.  

and a drunk.

41 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Impoverished people have a hard time thinking long term and big picture.  

Regardless of facts, it boils down to this perception:  

Republicans wanna reduce or eliminate entitlements, but Dems wanna keep them. 

It’s not even about reducing anymore. They want more. Free college, free healthcare , free everything.  The rent is too damn high. 

They also tore down a statue of a Saint who named damn near every city in CA. So I guess that's next then. Tear down all the city signage of  every city and anything with the names of those cities in them. These people need to be shot and impaled on site. Make an example out of them. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not even about reducing anymore. They want more. Free college, free healthcare , free everything.  The rent is too damn high. 

There is a long-term cycle in human society about that.  Its easier to give than take away.  So each new political leader wins the public's support by offering more "free stuff".  When it gets too to be to much, you just have a revolution and reset the board.  So in the final stages, you have everyone getting free food, health care, education, housing, clothes, etc. and everyone can vote. Then you do a revolt and eliminate all of that.  Then you start all over again with all of that removed, and then each new political leader tries to add one of the freebies back into society again to win support. 

Its always sold to the public as "progress" but its actually a cycle. 

I don't think any of this is done on purpose (humans aren't that smart and no-one has that level of control).  It just sort of evolves as a function of society.

15 hours ago, lod001 said:

I saw they mentioned you as Mia over there. I think it was the thread where I said the site is textbook 1984. That was my final post outside telling the FBG moderator that he was a piece of Dogshit.

Who is "you" in this case?

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

Riversco.

I got permabanned at FBGs for warning a civil war was coming back in 2018.  The typical response over there in that cult to anyone who makes strong points not in their favor is to just call them insane and get them permabanned, which happened to me.  I am expelled from their group as a heretic and called a loon lol.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Just saw FootballGhays.  General Malaise now mocking people getting ticked off at the cancel culture.  Such a condescending, Commie puke that dude.  These people think it’s all about changing the name of a football game or tearing down a Confederate statue.  They won’t know the real intentions of the hard left until it’s too late.  Dumb ass thinks you can satiate this beast.  

GM is a coward.  He feels free to fire away with impunity at the cult forum safespace over there.  He can't be challenged.  I'd love to see someone ask him if he thinks the US flag should be saluted or if the US constitution should be abolished.  But it won't happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Coward is a good word for it.  Easy to be a tough guy when all the Mods have you’re back.  Commies.

If GM posted here, where you don't get banned, he'd probably start out trying to behave himself.  Then he'd quickly devolve into the usual liberal schtick of either (1) trying to make republicans feel guilty or (2) just outright insulting and attacking republicans.  Eventually, when he discovers he can't get people banned and has to engage, the insults will get worse and more frequent until he gets completely unhinged and lashes out constantly.  Liberals aren't trained to debate whatsoever so he's better off hiding on a board where he does not have to do so.